5+ stones to lose team

I count my syns weekly, I have a small chart kept in my diary and mark every single one off! it's okay to count weekly as long as you're not having no or barely any syns a day and saving them all for a weekend as SW say this 'encourages binge eating'. But it sound like what you're doing is fine though :) x

Thank you. That really helps. I usually have between 5-10 a day and then the remaining syns go towards a take out after weigh in.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I lost 1.5lb Monday and picked up my 1stone award which was nice.

Makes a total of 1 st and 1lb total.

Roll on the next milestone.

Just trying to protect my weight loss this week - staying in a hotel all week - but so far I have stayed on plan and requested changes to food to protect my loss.

I will be happy to sts considering - loss would be good though.

Good luck Hollie, sometimes life just gets in the way. As long as you get back into a routine when you can it shouldn't have too much of an effect. And Laura, ½lb is still a loss and they all add up. I know it doesn't seem a lot but the up side is that it's made you really determind for this week :)

How's everyone else doing, how did you get on today Sunlightbub? I didn't get off to the best start at the weekend with a meal out Friday and just a bad day Sunday - didn't get my head into diet mode or have the right foods in till yesterday but I'm going to be virtuous from now on. Hopefully I'll still lose something by Friday.

i was dead miserable last week cos i stayed the same, so found it really hard to stay on program as I'd been so good! I should have come here and talked about it, which is kinda the point isn't it?, but was just so down...anyway, back on the horse and all that and 4 off this week :) Just catching up on what you've all been up to :)

I had 6st 3lbs to lose overall, but I've already lost 1st 2lbs of that in the last 5 weeks. So that leaves me with 5st and 1lbs to go to goal! It's going to be a long battle to get there, but I am hoping to do it by Jan 9th 2014, so in exactly 1 year. Plus it'll be halfway through my PGCE training by then, and around the time of year when I'll be going to interviews for jobs.

Hi Girls, do you mind if I join in also?
I started Slimming World in January. I have tried all sorts of diets, none that I could stick to for long but I'm finding the green plan quite good as I am a vegetarian.
I feel quite overwhelmed about the amount of weight I want to lose, but I do need to loose a minimum of 5 stone also. I'm just going to go about loosing weight at a manageable level in a manageable time. I have lost 1 stone 3lbs since the beginning of Jan but I have had around 2 weeks where I have not stuck to the plan. Hoping to keep on track as much as possible though.

Hi Girls, do you mind if I join in also?
I started Slimming World in January. I have tried all sorts of diets, none that I could stick to for long but I'm finding the green plan quite good as I am a vegetarian.
I feel quite overwhelmed about the amount of weight I want to lose, but I do need to loose a minimum of 5 stone also. I'm just going to go about loosing weight at a manageable level in a manageable time. I have lost 1 stone 3lbs since the beginning of Jan but I have had around 2 weeks where I have not stuck to the plan. Hoping to keep on track as much as possible though.

Welcome :D Don't worry about having so much to lose. it is daunting and I'm going to be losing around 11 stone! Nearly 3 stones down now woohooo! Honestly I can't tell you how much it flies. I've been a member since Bonfire night 2012 now and it doesn't even feel like I'm dieting. I'm loving every single minute of it. Glad to hear you're enjoying it too and good luck!! x

I'm not feeling at all deprived or tempted so far which is great. I've eaten out quite a lot, but have mainly gone for salads and still enjoyed myself and not felt guilty when I get home. This time I feel like I can really do it :)
I love looking at all the inspirational pics on this site!

Eating out is quite easy so long as you remember that YOU are the customer and the restaurant has to do what you ask them. So ask for chicken without the skin, as for any visible fat to be removed from meats, ask for no oil or low fat options to be used when cooking your food etc. I particularly am fond of Nandos, and they are always more than happy to take the skin off my chicken.

Hi lovelies,

I wondered if I could also join? I have around 5st too lose I really want this as my weight keep yo-yo ing but I live in Spain as a live in Nanny and all of my meals are generally cooked for me by the family - the meals aren't unhealthy like we eat alot of veggies and alot of lean meat and pulses and a huggeeeee amount of fruit it's just I know I need to lay off the bread and naughty snacks ahah.... So would love some support from you all and I will try my best too support ye all too!

5lbs off this week! I was shocked to be quite honest, but also glad since I had a gain last week!

1st 5.5lbs off since Jan 9th 2013! 6.5lbs to go to reach my club 10, which I want to do by March 27th (12 weeks of classes).

hi all just wondering if i can join u too.. have between 7/8 st to lose.. hitting 40 this year too and dont want to not have photos of the big celebrations....

Hi all I've got just over 5st to lose, for me it's the second time around I was nearly at target then got pregnant and stuffed my face full of rubbish, so here I am again :p

Back