5+ stones to lose team

Gahhhhh, I've been in hospital today, (dermatology, nothing serious!) and then to uni and just left I've been out for 13 hours and hardly eaten! Too much uni work to even think about food! Now I'm back in my flat Ive got to make tea but it's so late! I'll have to make something quick but I'm worried all of this (not eating a lot and eating late) will affect the scales!! And I'm only 1/2 lb from my 2st! And I really want it this week!!

Good luck Hollie, sometimes life just gets in the way. As long as you get back into a routine when you can it shouldn't have too much of an effect. And Laura, ½lb is still a loss and they all add up. I know it doesn't seem a lot but the up side is that it's made you really determind for this week :)

How's everyone else doing, how did you get on today Sunlightbub? I didn't get off to the best start at the weekend with a meal out Friday and just a bad day Sunday - didn't get my head into diet mode or have the right foods in till yesterday but I'm going to be virtuous from now on. Hopefully I'll still lose something by Friday.

Good luck Hollie, sometimes life just gets in the way. As long as you get back into a routine when you can it shouldn't have too much of an effect. And Laura, ½lb is still a loss and they all add up. I know it doesn't seem a lot but the up side is that it's made you really determind for this week :)

How's everyone else doing, how did you get on today Sunlightbub? I didn't get off to the best start at the weekend with a meal out Friday and just a bad day Sunday - didn't get my head into diet mode or have the right foods in till yesterday but I'm going to be virtuous from now on. Hopefully I'll still lose something by Friday.

Thanks SarahCroz! Yeah that's true I got over it but still gone up to 15 syns today...naughty! Motivated to get to some gym classes this week. But for now, I need some sleep! x

2 days completely on plan! Yayyy! :) Funny how that seems an actual acheivement these days :D

2 days completely on plan! Yayyy! :) Funny how that seems an actual acheivement these days :D

I often congratulate myself after just one day on plan isn't it funny! I've had today completely ono plan with only 8 syns but not eaten enough! Only had porridge with jam, then a jacket potato with beans and 2 meringue nests crushed with a muller greek yoghurt! :D

It's very quiet around here :D How's everyone doing?

I've managed 4 whole days on plan but I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning as I prefer to do Friday's - gives me longer to recover if I blow it at the weekend :)

Hi hun . All good here. We are doing well here. On second week of plan. And loving it. Started to feel much better. Xx

Hay all,
I would love to join in,
I have had 3 weight in's and lost 13.5 lb so far, still have well over 5 st to loose, so a group of long stayer's will help me along.
Good luck everyone

Woop woop! Lost 3½lbs when I weighed myself yesterday. Just 8½lbs to go till I can start counting down again. This will be my first full week back on the plan so I'm hoping I can lose the 8½ by the end of Feb.

2.5lbs off this week! 2st 2lbs in total! Happy times!! This 5+ stone to lose is slowly but surely melting away!!

Hi can I join?

Started slimming world like. 2years ago and I've lost 3st, for the past year though I'd got complacent and just maintained my weight (loss one week, gain the next).

Decided to kick myself up the bum and start again after Christmas. So after New Years I was 16st 7 again

I'm now back down to 16st 1.5 - half a pound until I get my 3st back and then onwards... 15st 13.5 is the lowest I've seen yet.

My target weight is the high end of 'normal' at 11st. I can't remember ever being this weight, and I think it will be small enough for me I be comfortable.

Means I've another 5st to go (making it 8st 1 in total)

I'm setting myself a pound a week, because I know myself and I'm not as strict as I should be but life gets in the way.

I too fell into the trap of thinking that because I'm bigger I will lose more / quicker than others but that's not the way our bodies work.

Sorry for the long post.
I weigh in on Wednesdays (sometimes Tuesdays like next week) at a group.
My last weigh in was 6/2/13 and I lost 1lb. Next weigh in is 12/2/13.

Good luck all

Hi everyone, can I join. I had 6 stone to lose and have lost 1.5 stone since Christmas, 6lb of which has been with Slimming World in the lady two weeks. I go back to Las Vegas in September to visit my stepdaughter and would like to go back a much lighter person.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi is it ok to count you syns weekly, 105 syns a week. I have had about 10 syns a day and then had my weigh I. Today and this evening I have had 35 syns - a chicken kebab and 2 mini Creme eggs to be polished off with an options hot choc tonight.

Hi everyone, do you mind if I join too? I've been lurking for a while!! I lost nearly 5st 18 months ago with SW, but put loads of it back on after a hip operation (long story!) and I need to lose about 5st. I started SW again in Jan and have so far lost 1st 3lb. I go to classes and weigh in on a Wednesday. My boyfriend is also doing it and has lost nearly a stone...but he has a bit less to lose *sigh*

Hi is it ok to count you syns weekly, 105 syns a week. I have had about 10 syns a day and then had my weigh I. Today and this evening I have had 35 syns - a chicken kebab and 2 mini Creme eggs to be polished off with an options hot choc tonight.

I count my syns weekly, I have a small chart kept in my diary and mark every single one off! it's okay to count weekly as long as you're not having no or barely any syns a day and saving them all for a weekend as SW say this 'encourages binge eating'. But it sound like what you're doing is fine though :) x

Lost 1lb this week. That's got me my 3stone back :)
Onwards and downwards ;)

Back