5+ stones to lose team

Got 2 stone 12 1/2lb to go! Erghhh :)

Helloooo!!

I'm on a major "LETS JOIN EVERY THREAD THAT APPLIES TO ME!!" roll at the moment!

Bit of background info..

Hiii, I'm Jodie, I'm 24 and I live in small town called Hinckley in Leicestershire with my boyfriend of 5 years, 3 cats and a dog. I feel like I've been dieting since I was born. Dabbled in SW a few times now but end up caving in to bad eating habits again and gaining all the weight lost and then some. This time round, I'm not going to give up! I don't want to be a fat 30 year old! My doctor found out in July last year that I have an underactive thyroid, so my weight losses are small :( I've managed to lose a stone since January but I'm still sitting at 17 stone 2lb with another 6 stone 9lb to lose :(
My diary is here if anybody wants a nose or to join in on the daily rambles.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi all, Gem here!

Can I join your supportive thread?! Started slimming world 2 days ago and have just over 5 stone to lose til my target, more would be great but that's my goal for now!

Gem

xxx

Hi I'm Nic, I started this morning, and have at least 5 stone to lose....I can't go to meetings as I live down under, but I'm sure with you guys supporting me I will manage! How did every one go with weight in?

I wanna join!!! I started back in feb and I'd lost 1st 9lb by last Monday, and think I should have another couple of lb off by Monday coming. My main target is to have a total of 6st off by February 2014, but there'll still be more to come off after that.

Hi all, Gem here!

Can I join your supportive thread?! Started slimming world 2 days ago and have just over 5 stone to lose til my target, more would be great but that's my goal for now!

Gem

xxx

Hi I'm Nic, I started this morning, and have at least 5 stone to lose....I can't go to meetings as I live down under, but I'm sure with you guys supporting me I will manage! How did every one go with weight in?

I wanna join!!! I started back in feb and I'd lost 1st 9lb by last Monday, and think I should have another couple of lb off by Monday coming. My main target is to have a total of 6st off by February 2014, but there'll still be more to come off after that.

hi-fem-hi-hello-female-smiley-emoticon-000154-large.gif

1.5 off this week, 16.5 total. 57.5 to go. Sounds a lot but so does 16.5 to me. I'm almost a quarter of the way there!

1.5 off for me! 3 st 3.5lbs in total!

Nearly the end of week 1 for me, WI tomorrow morning, doing SW from home so fingers crossed I've been doing it correctly :) xxx

:happy036: weighed in this morning and 5 and half pounds off after my Sts last week - this seems to be a pattern for me - good loss followed by a maintain. If I lose 1 and a half pounds next week that will be my 2 stone award and 5 and a half pounds to 13 stone . also got my CLub 10 this week - very happy bunny indeed

6lb loss this week! Good kick start for my 5st loss I need! xxx

well done today with the losses! they are all big losses:)

weigh in is tonight for me, hopefully get a few pounds shifted.

really hoping to loose 1 at least that will get me my 2 stone award- i secretly am hoping for 3 but we will see what happens:)

still a long way to go but ill get there eventually :p

Gained half :( not letting it slow me down ladies! Lets all aim big next week and knock a bigger chunk off this 5 stone challenge =)

Gained half :( not letting it slow me down ladies! Lets all aim big next week and knock a bigger chunk off this 5 stone challenge =)

Great attitude, lets do this! :) xxx

Another 3lbs off this week so getting nearer to the 1st stone off :) xxx

I lost 3lbs this week so that's a total of 3 stone 2.5lbs and I got my 3 stone award this week too

I lost 3lbs this week so that's a total of 3 stone 2.5lbs and I got my 3 stone award this week too

Thats amazing! Well done! Hope I can say the same in a few months :) xxx

Just a little half off this week :thumbdown:

Back