56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

keep up the good work gals! I am already on 2 weight loss by Chrimble threads so I wont sign up to this one, however I can cheer you on from the sidelines! I hope to lose 1.5 stone by then. I am losing about 2-3 lbs a week and it's really slowed down so I hope 21lb is a realistic goal

Welcome abz, feeling really fired up to do this :)

Thanks angie, it's so great that we can support each other and i agree 21lbs is a realistic goal, your weigh losses have been very consistant and I think that is key on this diet, well done :)

How is everyone else doing??

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

I would love to do a christmas challenge with you. This is only my 3rd day and my starting weight is 22st 13lbs. I'm hoping to lose 3st really because I so desperately want to get under 20st, and by losing 3st i'll be that massive 1lb under lol. I've not been under 20 stone since I was 19 and I'm 31 now.
Looking at the big picture, it's not that long for christmas, and I'm sure we can both do it. :)

hi all
just got back from work and had my nails done so i feel good going to get my hair cut on tuesday now i'm aking more care of my appearance had a good day up to now and busy tonight so should be ok not long to go til xmas we should do it

i am off out for dinner tonight. never has a plain chicken skewer and side salad without dressing tempted me so much!! ha. i had to talk everyone down from going to an italian restaurant... something really terrible would have happened to me there!! so so want to get into the 12s for christmas. hopefully i'll be a size 16 there :)

abz xx

hope you enjoy your meal abz its sounds yummy on ss!!!!!
happy halloween to everyone!!

well ss+ :D

and yes. good point. HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D

oh good grief. that means that the leeds christmas lights will be going on soon :S

abz xx

hi, my weigh in is a monday......... good luck to everyone..... just think how wonderful we are all going to feel for christmas when we are 2 stone lighter

welcome TraceyR, i'm so happy you have joined us :) We have similar start weights and I lost 41lbs in 8 weeks, that was with an AAM week in between and a few wobbly days, if you commit to SS'ing all the way I think you will 'smash' the 3 stone mark :D

Happy Halloween to you all, and I hope you have a lovely evening abz.

Know how you feel re taking more care over your appearance Gail, I have been the same lately, everyone is wondering what has happened, at my heaviest I could hardly be bothered to wash my hair :( Now I am wearing makeup and nail varnish :)

Good luck for Monday Dancing, have a great CD weekend and you'll be fine, I WI tomorrow.. eeek

Speak to all you Christmas Angels soon,

Sarah xx

Hi just a quickie i love the name christmas angels maybe you could rename the thread lol

Thanks Sarah,

Seeing your weight loss has inspired me SOOO much! It means so much for me to be under 20 stone I can't explain in words. I really do hope I smash it like you say... fingers, toes and everything crossed!

Joining a site like this really does make you realise that you're not alone. All those silly little thoughts and awful feelings you go through with being overweight... others experience too.

I totally agree with the appearance thingy too. Feel good inside and you'll make more of an effort.

GL for your weigh in tomorrow Sarah and also GL for you Monday Dancing Queen ;) Christmas is gonna be great, I can feel it in my bones lol

good morning to you all this bright and breezy november morning yes today is 1st november can you believe it time is wizzing past xmas is not in the distant future now it is just around the corner HELP i'm not ready yet lol
going shopping today at Primark in Oxford St to get some cheap new clothes at least i'll now have a better chance of finding something to fit me hehe
hope you all have a good day and ill speak soon

good morning guys. well i weighed in last week at my cdc's at 14st 8. and that was on the 27/10/08. the reason i'm writing that in is that i'm naff at keeping up with these things and i won't know when this started or how much i lost in the time... ha. i'll be posting, but not necessarily remembering to add my own weight loss in. i get too carried away with other people's, hee.

so here's to being in the 12s by christmas. 12st 7 would be lovely :D

abz xx

wow that would be nice wouldnt it i started 18 stone 5 i am now 15 stone 10 i would love to be 13 stone 10 but just under 14 would be a bonus i can squeeze into a size 16 so hoping for a size 14 for xmas outfit lol
come on christmas angels we can do this together

we bloody can can't we :D :D

i'm down half a litre and my first cup of black coffee is waiting for me. i am soooooooooo tired but can't go back to sleep. it seems to be my current curse, to be constantly sleep deprived. even my lush temple balm doesn't seem to be doing the trick these days...

abz xx

Hi Angels :)

Well I lost 3lbs this week, v happy :)

I am on target for that 2 stone by crimbo woo hoo

So this week for me 28lbs - 3lbs = 25lbs to go...

Have a fab time in Primark Gail, can't wait til I fit into their clothes :)

I've been tired too abz, I really think it is all the water, I get up 3 or 4 times in the night for a wee! The thing is a wake up thinking I need to go and then drift back to sleep, I really think this is making me tired :( Gonna try quitting drinking by 5 or 6 pm, maybe that will help!

So glad we can inspire each other Tracey, you will have no problems getting under to 20 stone mark by Christmas, I put on a pair of 18 trousers yesterday, I was a size 26 9 weeks ago, this diet works!!!!!!

Just off shopping to Milton Keynes for a new bra, mine are all too big now :)

Speak soon lovelies..

Sarah xx

Hi everyone, Can I join you in the 2 stone by xmas challenge.
I really need some help and encouragement to get me to goal.
I am currently 13st 7lbs and my target is 10st 2lb which I would love to be at by Feb 2009. Shedding 2st by xmas would be a great boost.

My ticker is wrong but I dont know how to change it.

Morning girlies :)

Yes Gail... November is here and Christmas is 'next month' Lol and I'm sure you'll get to size 14 by then hun. Hope you find some lovely things in Primark..

lol abz... as I read your post 'i'm down half a litre' i reached for my pint of water, it was a good reminder! I'm down a pint now :D

WELL DONE Sarah, you really wanted to lose the 3lbs too I'm well chuffed for you and you must be well happy.. Go Girl!

Well, it's day 4 and I feel fan-bloody-tastic! I was even up early today and I never get up early, usually 10ish but i've been up a while already, went out fed and cleaned up after my two gorgeous dogs and played with them. Decided I'm going to take them to the beach today and play ball!

What I noticed this morning is that when I usually get out of bed, I feel all slugish and my legs are like blocks of concrete, but today I feel really good. Bright as a button so for that reason alone... I'm well happy!

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday xxxx

Hi Springador,

Of course you can hun. It'll be good.

We're all really positive for losing 2st by Christmas (3 for me hopefully) so the inspiration is great :)

I would try and help on the ticker front but i'm not quite sure myself, sorry hun xx

Back