56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

Yeah it tends to be our heads are the last to catch up with the weight loss, have you tired on a size 18 in other shops, because all there sizes are so, so different, its actually really annoying.

You are right it is annoying - this was in Monsoon, I love their clothes :) So I was well chuffed I could even do the skirt up lol

I walked past Evans and cringed, I don't care if I never go in there again lmao

Sarah xx

I said that,it was the only high street shop, I could go in, so vowed to never go in there again, now they dont make clothes in my size, but they do have fab shoes and boots,so I do still go in.
what is funny, is that before,when it was the only shop I went, in, I couldnt ever find anything to wear, and now I get upset, cos they have nice things, I cant wear,lol,never happy,eh

Evening all.. well i've had soo much fresh air today it's been lovely. I walked a bit too (about 2 miles) Which doesn't seem a lot but for me... that's HUGE! lol and i loved every step. I'm one of those people who 'hate' walking but in actual fact, when I do go for a walk I love it... it's just the thought of going I hate.. i'm weird!

lol wannabslim... I hope you found your way to your Granpa's house and more importantly, hope you found your way back ;)

Sarah and Penny, you must be well proud of yourselves girlies to feel so chuffed about what you've achieved.
'normal' shops not just the 'big birds' shop sounds good ;)

Ok, I know I said I wasn't going to weigh inbetween weight days .. but i've stuck to 3 shakes a day, up to 4ltrs of water a day (more than that yesterday) even been walking which I never do. I'm on day 5... :( and the scales haven't moved :doh: :cry:

I still feel kinda upbeat but was hoping i'd lose some

Hi Tracey

Are you sure that your scales weigh the same as the CDC?

It may be worth giving your CDC a call tomorrow is things are the same to see of they can suggest anything?

Keep going chuck, it has to make a difference.

Have you done your measurements?

Thanks mooe,

Scales started off pretty much the same as CDC's, I'm due to see her on Tuesday so i'll have to wait. I did do measurements starting but haven't measured since... I feel like i've lost some weight even though i'm not going to 'look' like i have because of my size. It's a little disheartening but i'm hoping for good results....

i know how you feel but stick with it the weight will come off check measurements as sometimes we hold a lot of water so may weigh the same or not lose any but the tape measure never lies when it was mt TOTM i hardly lost any and put on 4inches on my waist the next week the weight came off and the inches everybodies body is different but we will get there i also get weighed on tues youll be fine honest just stick with it

Thanks Gailt,

I'm deffo going to stick with it, i've got no choice... do or die time for me lol
I'm sure everything will be great by the end.

Good luck for Tuesday hun x

im sure it will be we always worry about something tracey boy youre up late yes i know im up early at work soon start early finish early so not to bad lets have a good day today then weigh in tomorrow
hope everyone else had a good weekend and good luck to you all for this week catch up later when i get back from work

Hi Tracey, don't be dis-heartened, and can i ask how much water you are drinking? read some of the water threads on here, there is a great one in the stickies by Icemoose - i drink at least 4 litres a day and I KNOW it has aided my weightloss..

Stick with it chick, it has to come off on this diet :)

How is everyone else this miserable Monday morning, I am half a litre down and just about to have a hot shake :)

Sarah xx

Hello everybody,

Thanks guys, i'm deffo going to stick with it. Getting weighed tomorrow, and if I haven't lost enough i know i'll be gutted but i'll just keep going anyway, because I feel better anyway so that's a plus on it's own.

I've been drinking at least 4 ltr for the last 3 days. The first 2 days I was drinking 2-3ltr but it's got easier since then, hence me drinking 4 ltrs now.

I can 'feel' i've lost some weight so we'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

So, how are you on this sunny but cold Monday?

Hi Tracey,

I am cold but good, your attitude is brilliant, exactly right for attacking the fat!!!

Hope everyone is good, i am freezing so nothing new there! lol :)

Sarah xx

hey there guys. i'm sorry i've been AWOL for a while :)

how is everyone doing today?

i get weighed tonight and am rather looking forward to it :D i'm hopeful for 3lbs... really hope i get it.

on saturday night people came over to my house and then OH and they ordered pizza. i had to leave, ha. they did ask if i minded, which i don't, but i did have to run away :D and then on sunday my best friend took me to my own personal hell... the food court at the white rose centre. everywhere i looked there were people eating pizza, burgers, chips, noodles, jacket potatoes, subway sandwiches and i sat there with a black coffee like a good girl, but she's promised she won't take me there again, ha. her daughter needed something to eat. she's two and she kept offering me bits of her margherita pizza bless her. ha.

my meal out on friday i was good, i had some chicken and a bit of pork and some salad. but i didn't feel great afterwards. it was more of an 810 meal than an ss+ so i'm going to try not to do that again in the near future... just ss+ which i think i'll do tonight after weigh in. my mum is coming to visit for a few days so i'll probably ss+ through them too.

abz xx

Hi everyone, got weighed today and was really upset, I stayed the same which was really heartbreaking as I had tried so hard. I cant let this get to me, I have not been drinking much water which my CDC thinks may be a cause, I really struggle with water it makes me feel sick and gives me indigestion. Lets hope for a better result next week.

Hi All,

Hope you're wrapping up warm Sarah. This diet makes you feel cold enough but the weather isn't helping any either so wrap up and cwtch in hun.

Aww Abz, that's harsh them ordering a pizza but fiar play to you for leaving. I can't get over the amount of temptation you've been face to face with... but well done you! :)

I'm really really tired today, i'm finding it hard to nod off in the nights as my mind is wondering off too much, but other than that, i feel fab.

Aww Springador :( you must be gutted but keep at it. On this kind of a diet it must be a real struggle to drink the water if you don't like it or it doesn't agree with you.

Stick to it chick, and I'm sure your efforts will show up next week... sure of it!

hi guys
sorry but i cheated today dont even know why just felt sad and tired ate half of a small chicken really wanted to eat the hovis granary thick bread i bought with it but never sorry to have let the side down i feel really bad but on a plus side i am going swimming with youngest daughter first time this year so hopefully work off some of the caloried i ate ANd its weigh in tomorrow oh i am so sorry

Hi Angels,

Oh Springador, that is a big pile of pants... The water thing is a big issue, apparently the packs are SO concentrated that's why we need to drink so much - I know there are lots of other reasons too... you could try warm water with one of the cd flavourings in, I use a water bottle or a straw, I just can't drink it out of a glass - I think that would make me gag - get glugging love, you'll be pounds lighter next week :)

Abz well done, temptation on every side.. good for you x

I'm tired too Tracey, constantly lol not sure if it's the kids, work or the diet!!

Love to all,

Sarah x

Back