56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

oh great. i've got a SPOT. i've never really had them, so when i get one it makes sure it's in the most obvious place. hmph.

off to view these houses and going to matalan to look at coats. have a great day girls!! let's get it over with!! :D

abz xx

Hi Springador, welcome :) the more the merrier I reckon :)
We're all really fired so I have no doubt we're all gonna DO IT!!!!!

Had a bra fitting today 36 HH yikes!!!!! really hoping for a smaller size in a few weeks, getting tired of having these huge wappers lol I am down a bit, was 40 HH before so all good :)

How did you get on at Matalan abz? Hope you found a new coat, it is freeeezing out :(

Just click on your ticker Springador, then enter your pin, if you can remember it, it will say 'edit weight' you can up-date it that way.

Hope everyone else is great, going to watch X Factor later and paint my nails - really feel inspired by this thread and loving the support.. thanks Angels :)

Sarah xx

Heya, can I join you guys? My total loss goal now is 2st so I would LOVE to be there for Christmas! x

Welcome aboard wannabeslim, you are in good company, everyone's been really encouraging, the feeling here is very positive :)

Whatever day is your WI just post your weight and we'll be able to see each others success.. I'm here most days and we can chat and share our frustrations and dissapointments too !!

Sarah xx

hi
back at llast my god remind me never to go to that shop again it was sooooooooooooooooo busy i could hardy move let alone shop only bought a top and a basque for myself everything else was for the kids lol but they got nice things so i guess thats ok (sigh)
welcome aboard all you newbies its good that you can come along on our christmas journey WE CAN DO THIS

congratulations Sarah on your 3 lb loss only 25!'s to go hey hey!!!!!!
yes like i said before i am a little man well maybe a lot but who cares we are all having fun

had a busy day at work today and just got home....... now time to put my feet up and relax for a few minutes....... how has everyone elses day been. I'm looking forward to weigh in on monday to see how I have done....

Evening all,

Like you Sarah, I'm going to watch the X factor, I love that show. While I don't think Simon Cowell is good looking mind... there is 'something' about him lol

lol @ wappers!

Welcome wannabslim, you can do your 2 stone before christmas hun, it'll be great... you just wait and see ;)

gailt.. do you mean you're a little bit 'mad' or are you really a little bit man? :p lol

Like yourself Dancing queen... chill time! My pj's are already on, heating up because i've been freezing since coming back from the beach earlier and going to watch tv for the remainder of the night.

OH is in the kitchen dishing out his Chicken and Chips as I type this... it's killing me! I feel fantastic today, but oh my god I went to bed for 40 mins earlier because I kept saying to myself 'i can't do this, I can't do it' and i did have a little cry but I've pulled myself together again now...

On the way to the beach earlier I needed yet ANOTHER toilet visit, even though I'd had a wee before leaving and the only place we passed and were able to stop was Mcdonalds!!! lol well... that's the fastest i've ever stopped in there... in, pee and out! I wasn't jealous at all... GRRRRRRR lol but.. made it out alive!

I am in my PJ's too :) Love it...

Hope everyone's had a good day, I ran into a Little Chef for a wee yesterday (it is exactly the same as when I was pregnant lol wee'ing every hour) and I felt like grabbing a handful of chips as I ran past lmao :) But as I am a Christmas Angel I decided not to :innocent0001:

Can't tell you how much it has helped me having this thread, I know we're only just beginning but I feel sooooo positive

:grouphugg:
Big hugs to you all

Sarah xx

I totally agree there! It's great :D

Doesn't it make you feel even more excited for Christmas though? :) I really can't wait! :D

I know what you mean, one of the reasons why Christmas in the past has been so hard is because while everyone else is dressing up and looking glam I have been so heavy I haven't even bothered!

I was in Bravissimo today and tried on some of their clothing, it's designed for girlies with big boobs, their 18 super curvy fitted me :) I have just been really naughty and ordered a 16 super curvy dress in their sale, it was £7.00!!! for Christmas as an incentive :)

Woooo hooo Crimbo here we come :)

Sarah xx

OMG! I'm well impressed you fitted into a size 18... let alone ordered a 16 and the determination to get into it!

You know... how fantastic have you done!! I didn't realise that you'd go from 21st odd down to 'fitting into an 18' in just 9 weeks?!!!!!!

I know you've lost 3stone odd but, stupid me didn't associate it in that size... durr!

I can't say how amazed I am at that. I didn't realise. For some reason I'm thinking in my head it would take A BLOODY long time to get even close to a size 20!!
You have done MARVELLOUS, i'm so impressed by that, it's inspired me soo much!

im a little mad and a little bit man hehe no only joking im all woman its these bloody new nails ive got make my fingers look lovely long and thin but a pain to type with lol
i totally agree with what you said about the support and help from this thread it is so positive and uplifting thank you to each and everyone of you who is makig this journey easier!

morning ladies, how are we all doing....
so far I have had 1 litre of water... now planning on going out for a long walk with DH and DD along the beach ........ bit cold but at least it is dry..........
anyone watch strictly come dancing last night - I just love it !!

OMG! I'm well impressed you fitted into a size 18... let alone ordered a 16 and the determination to get into it!

You know... how fantastic have you done!! I didn't realise that you'd go from 21st odd down to 'fitting into an 18' in just 9 weeks?!!!!!!

I know you've lost 3stone odd but, stupid me didn't associate it in that size... durr!

I can't say how amazed I am at that. I didn't realise. For some reason I'm thinking in my head it would take A BLOODY long time to get even close to a size 20!!
You have done MARVELLOUS, i'm so impressed by that, it's inspired me soo much!

I am blushing Tracey :eek: thanks for the compliments, i don't think I could buy just any size 18 just yet, but I am nearly there, will be next week :) I figure the only way to really get your head around this is to stay positive, we ARE going to lose the weight, whatever we weigh and we ARE in control of what we put in our mouths !! That is a fact, I have been over weight for 20+ years, I am an emotional/compulsive eater and have tried every diet going, this time something has clicked and i am determined not to be overweight any more :)

Love the sound of oyur new nails Gail, I keep thinking about having false ones but not sure ;)

Morning Dancing, I am half a litre down and one hot choc shake with coffee in :D

Hope you all have a terrific Sunday xxxxxxx

Sarah x:flowers:

Morning girlies,

Just a quickie to say I hope everyone has a FAB day today, stay positive, we know we can do it.

I'm going to go and bath Dave and make him all fluffy again (old english sheepdog) and take him 'visiting'. We're going walking! For a while... glass of water in a friends house, then move on and walk to another friends house and have another glass. hehe

Catch u all tonight xx

Morning all,

D-day tomorrow, can't wait!! Am going to try and cut down on carbs today to make it a bit easier, and try and drink as much water as poss!

:) off to my grandpa's in Surrey for lunch. A bit scared that I'm going to get lost as have never driven there before (only gone to his house with my parents driving when I lived at home) so fingers crossed I'll get there in 1 piece!

xx

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all had a good day,

How did the walk go Tracey?

Cutting out carbs etc is an excellent idea Wannabslim, it will make all the difference to the 1st few days - hope you made it to your grandpa's ok, i hate driving somewhere new :/

How was the walk down to the beach Dancing Queen? it's been raining most of the day here :( But it isn't as cold thank goodness :)

I am good, tried on some more size 18's today lol to be honest it feels weird as it is almost dream like, i can hardly believe i fit into them as just 9 weeks ago i wouldn't have bothered unless it was at least a size 24... at one point around the shopping centre i was crying - i felt confused and very 'odd' can't quite explain it :/

Sarah xx

Hi, do you think you were confused because you could go into shops, that you wouldnt of dreamed of for me, I just keep going into them, not to buy anything, but to try to feel more comfortable in them, it is working, but I still get worried when the shop assistants go to talk to me, I keep thinking they will tell me to get out fatty.

I did feel a bit like that Penny, I tried on an 18 and it was quite tight, i mean i wouldn't wear it yet, and i felt like the shop assistant was thinking, 'god she's gonna stretch that jumper!' she was lovely and was probably thinking no such thing, it's just really hard to get ones head around....

Sarah x

Back