56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

I love the Name 'Christmas Angels'

Got weighed this am - 5 lbs down - Yippee So glad .. that makes 23lb in 2 weeks -

Been a bit slow on the water today though - been out and about and it is so hard to keep drinking it

will try harder this afternoon.

hey dancing. massive congratulations!! make sure you add yourself to the list and how much you've lost :D

abz xx

just copy and paste it honey. i've added your name but don't know what your target is. if you've lost 24lbs in two weeks then you only have 4lbs to go to reach our target, ha. how much do you want to lose by christmas?

abz xx

Abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!
Diet4-40: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!
Gail39: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!

Dancing Queen -

wow dancing queen you have done amazing 23 lbs in 2 weeks boy keep at it you ll be slim in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oopps forgot to copy and paste hehe

Dancing Queen

Thanks, won't count the first 18 lbs as it was before the thread was started. I definately want to lose 2 stones for Christmas. I have heaps of clothes that I bought at one time or another to slim into... would be great if managed to get into some of them before Christmas

Dancing Queen - 5lb lost - 23lbs to go

Hi There - I am trying to lose a minimum of 19lb by Christmas to take me to the lowest weight I got to last year. I then need to lose a bit more to take me to what I really should be (will eventually adjust my ticker - but can't bring myself to do it yet :), so more than 19lb would be great.
I would love to join you.
Nelli

Nelli
that would be great just let us know when your weigh day is and you'll gets lots of support its great on here and you'll be there in no time

Well done Dancing, :wow:

Welcome Nelliduff, it's great on here :) Only a quickie i'm off to the bank will be back on tonight xxxx

See ya Christmas Angels xx

Sarah xx

Hi All,

Well i've been weighed and first weigh in i've lost 8lbs. :sigh: i don't know why, but i feel a bit deflated with that loss. I've got loads to lose, stuck to it rigidly and 'only' lost 8lbs. A bit disheartened because I see other loses for people being more and they haven't got as much to lose as I have..... but still it's a loss. In my head i'm thinking 'god, I lose that much on Weight Watchers the first week and I can have food on that'. Wrong thinking I know... I just wanted a moan I guess! :(

Positive side though, only another 2stone 6lbs to go to be under 20st! ......................................... no light at the tunnel again!

Sorry guys, give me 5 minutes and i'll pull myself together, have a shake and be positive again!

TraceyR - 8lbs lost - 34 to go

Wheeey....and we're off :)

Claireg1977- 2lbs lost-26 to go!

Tracey
don't be disheartened you are doing really well we all lose weight at different levels we are not in a competition with each other we are here to support and help each other on this terribly hard journey i know it wont be to long before you are back to your positive self because you know deep down 8lb is a terrific weight loss and you should be so proud of yourself i know we are

good morning my fellow christmas angels
lets hope its a good day for everyone its a chilly morning but i am happy i just got through yesterday without food as i wanted to eat so much catch you all later when i get in from work

hey there guys. good morning.

i've woken up this morning feeling pretty good. my back is hurting, a bit of sciatica kicking around, not great. but the rest of me is doing ok :) i'm holding off on the coffee until a bit later or i'll be totally dependent :)

my mum and her fella are visiting from today until saturday. i'm going to find it really hard not to eat anything while they are here. they are going to want to go out to eat etc, get takeaways. but they'll have to do it without me. i've worked too hard to get back into the zone to mess it up now!!

abz xx

Morning Angels :innocent0002:

Claire, 2lbs well done :) it's great to see so many names and losses on the list now :)

Tracey, Have you seen my ticker and WI record, guess who has about the same to lose as you and guess who lost 8lbs the 1st week :p
Yes, it's me... You are doing brilliantly and yes maybe you could do it on another diet but will you continue to lose 3+ lbs a week... not likely, well I never have or I wouldn't be doing CD.. !!
Well done 8lbs is very impressive :)

Morning Gail I too am struggling with this weather and not eating - but holding in there :)

Morning abz, it's hard when family come to stay but you can do it, like you said you're in the zone.. I am sending you positive vibes :vibes:

Hope everyone else is good, it's so dark here I've got the light on in the office, which reminds me, I'd better do some work!!!! lol

Speak soon lovlies,

Sarah xx

well i've realised with a sudden rush of panic that i have less than two months to get skinny before i have to go wedding dress shopping. my insides squirm when i think about it. i must do well!!

abz xx

I know what you mean abz, one of my regrets is not losing weight for my wedding day, I looked OK and everyone was lovely but I wish I had know about CD!!!! You are doing fab tho and 2 months is a long time in CD Land lol The rate you're going you will be loads down..

Sarah x

Back