56 days til crimbo!!!!!! 2 stone down?

hi all good morning
hope you are all well and have a good day good luck with weigh in its mine today as well lets hope the swimming helped
today is a new day lets hope its agood one
off to work soon will catch up when i get home

Hi guys. Here's my bit then.

Weigh in Monday evenings
Weight: 14st 4.5lbs
Lost last week: 3.25lbs :D :D :D sorry. that was lastnight so i'm a bit chuffed :D

hope all are well this morning? you guys don't have chuntle on. it's taken me ages to catch up, ha.

abz xx

Good Morning Girlies,

Good luck with your weigh in today Gailt xx

Abz, well done!! 3.5lbs loss is great :clap:

Well, another day of feeling great so far. I can't sleep in the nights for the past 4 nights now. It's taking me ages to drop off to sleep (when I say ages I mean about 3 hours!!) then when I do sleep my mind is sooo busy, loads flying through it and just resltless and tossing n turning etc... not sure what's going on. Maybe i'm just too damn excited about losing weight lol

Weight day for me tonight... i'm a bit nervous because i want to be happy with the loss. I haven't jumped on the scale since the other day and it didn't move, so i'm hoping it's moved! :D Will soon see...

Have a good day girlies xx

good luck with your weigh ins today guys :)

i'm over a litre down so far and am chomping on my porridge now :)

how is everyone feeling today? confident? worried? happy? are we all still on track with ease or does anyone need a bit of a boost?

abz xx

Wow i turn my back for a few hours and we've had loads of posts :0 That is great!

Welcome Jonesie, this is a brilliant thread and everyone is sooo encouraging, keep on posting and let us know your WI day and how much you have lost :)

Glad to hear you got there and back again Wannabslim, and well done for resisting the romantic meal, you are right there will be loads of other times - and you got roses... ahhh there is nothing like flowers to put a smile on your face, your OH sounds lovely.

Good luck today Tracey and Gail... I can feel it in my water that you two have lost and I should know I drink loads of it lmao... :)

Hi Abz, well done 3.5lbs, you must be dead chuffed :) i am feeling good today - still focused and still cold lol.

Dancingqueen, I never noticed before but you lost 18lbs in your 1st week, is that right? WTG love :) woo hoo

How is everyone else? It's was quiet on here over the weekend but looks like it's picking up now :)

Speak soon,

Sarah xx

hi good news i lost 3lb wowowowo so you were right sarah 2.5 lb to go to a loss of 3 stone yipeeeeeeeeeeee hopefully next week should do it
come on girls we can do this
tracey hope all goes well for you tonight at weigh in

well done hon :D :D fantastic loss :) three stone is looking more and more manageable from my end too. hopefully by december i'll be well into the 13s :D

abz xx

:wow: well done Gail, that is fantastic... see I have magical water lol

So I am thinking we need to get a chart going this week, as Abz suggested, for our Christmas goals:

Diet4-40: 3lbs lost = 28lbs - 3lbs = 25lbs to go!
Gail39: 3.5lbs lost = 28lbs - 3.5lbs = 24.5lbs to go!
Then we can all add as the week progresses... input more than welcome lol

(I think i might need some help with this Abz :confused: any ideas?)

Sarah x

sorry i would have loved to have lost 3.5lb but only lost 3lb same as you 25lb to go lol

i just think we should add our names. so here's mine :)

Diet4-40: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!
Gail39: 3.5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go!
abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!

actually. i'll alphebetise so we can find ourselves. it's not because i'll be at the top, honest, ha.

Abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!
Gail39: 3.5lbs lost - 24.5lbs to go!

how is that? is that ok?

Gail39: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!

abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!

just updated mine

Abz: 3.25lbs lost - 24.75lbs to go!
Gail39: 3lbs lost - 25lbs to go!

again lol

ha. fab. it can be smaller. it turned out a little larger than anticipated :D

what do you think sarah? will that do ok?

Yes I am on SS, I have had an AAM week and a couple of 'wobbly' days but really want to SS up until Christams now and then do AAM for a week over Christmas and new year :) Also want to do some more walking or other exercise to help it along - I weigh 18 stone 9lbs at the moment so this is a mini goal for me:)

Sarah xx

Good luck,

Iam waiting to start , can you please explain what AAM is.

Pammiedoll

That is perfect Abz, i knew you'd get it right :) Although i am thinking of changing my nic name to Aardvark so i can go at the top lmao :D

Hi Pammiedoll, AAM stands for add a meal, if you have all the CD booklets it will have it all in there or you can get lots of info off the Cambridge diet web site or on here :) Good luck with your start - you are welsome here, we are having loads of fun with this thread :grouphugg:it's a great group :)

Sorry Gail :booboo: got carried away there lol.

We're all well on track til crimbo tho, so way to go Angels:cupid:

Sarah xx

i was going to eat only half a bar... ate the whole thing and now feel slightly sick, ha. they are too nice. don't think i'm going to be able to give up cd products when i'm done, ha.

still glugging through litre three...

abz xx

I'm just starting on litre 3, gotta get in down early otherwise I'm up all night!

I am eating my bar too now with a nice coffee, I am doing 4 packs today, mainly because I need the warmth!!

Gonna get some choc tetras and try them hot :)

Sarah x

Hi just a quickie i love the name christmas angels maybe you could rename the thread lol

I was just looking over the last few
messages and can't believe I missed this, sorry Gail - if everyone agree's I think changing the thread name will be great, I might have to ask Abz to do it tho in case i mess it up lmao :eek:

Sarah x

ha. maybe add it to the title. but the title invites new people so i wouldn't change it completely :)

plus. it's our own internal special name. i kind of like that :)

i have tummy ache after my bar :(

abz xx

Back