6 Stone to lose 😭😭😭

SPE that sounds like a great idea. I came across lots of hints and tips for the Ketogenic diet on Pinterest last night, have a look there!

I’m thinking of doing the same thing as Whizz but I have a trip in 2 months so going to try keep on this diet as much as I can until then, but replace some shakes with low calorie low carb meals! You can eat meals with less net carbs than some of the shakes. It’s just limiting portions
Thanks Hun. I saw an ace low carb bread on YouTube. Might try that next week.

Fingers crossed for a good loss. Only a few days now till Sunday and proper food! Your plan sounds very sensible.

Are you drinking enough? Or too much? Have a sachet if diorylite (minerals and salts) might help? Hope today is a good one for you x

I’m drink 3litrs per day.

Weighed in this morning and I’m 4lbs down for week 2 so far!
Just made a big salad for lunch with chicken, mayo, avocado mmm low carb but not low fat lol

Well done! That’s a great loss so far already. Lunch Sounds delicious. Put a bit of salt on if you’re drinking that much. It might help.

I’m drink 3litrs per day.

Weighed in this morning and I’m 4lbs down for week 2 so far!
Just made a big salad for lunch with chicken, mayo, avocado mmm low carb but not low fat lol
Fooooood! Sounds divine. I'll be eating that when I finish this phase of my weight loss. Love low carb eating. :)

I'm doing 3 Exante products a day but also allowing myself a small protein and green veg meal on top so that I can eat with my family Janine. Going well so far - I have lost my first stone of 6. :)

Well I’m on day 12 and 18lbs down
Can feel the difference now.....

You're doing so well SPE - amazing losses. Has taken me almost 4 weeks to get my first stone off but I'm finally there (and clinging on like mad till Monday!)

I am pretty tall so I’ve not seen a huge change. Just fitting in my size 16s better. Not squeezing into them but there not loose either.

FantasticSPE. your extra meal isn’t hampering your losses. I’m really hungry today so I’m doing the same. Size 16 with 5 more stone to go you’ll be tiny! Have a great week.

FantasticSPE. your extra meal isn’t hampering your losses. I’m really hungry today so I’m doing the same. Size 16 with 5 more stone to go you’ll be tiny! Have a great week.
I’m tall so my losses take longer to see. I’m aiming for 10 and a half stone. Which is a 10/12 perfect!!

You’ll get there! That’s my ideal weight at 5ft 7. I was 17 last time I was there that’s why I’m aiming for 12.5 this time.

I’m tall so my losses take longer to see. I’m aiming for 10 and a half stone. Which is a 10/12 perfect!!
I'm aiming for a comfortable size 14 before my summer holiday. (I can barely believe that even as I write it - do you think it might actually happen)? Really happy at that size. Started as a 22/24. Now a 20/22. :)

Sorry I been not been on to support you guys this week. I’ve had a sinus infection and it’s been hurting to watch tv and look at phone got too long.

Woken up feeling fab.

So week 2 I lost 8 lbs
Making my 2 week loss 21lbs
Can you believe it.
My bmi has dropped from 35.14 to 31.4

I’m almost overweight and not obese!!!!!!

Still starting my day with a shake but I just got protein powder chocolate. It has less calories and only 3G carbs. It will keep me going each morning until I can get home and make breakfast. Low carb eating starts today. Aiming for a maintain this week.

Don’t think i’ll Keep my diary on the exante board as it’s not fair to talk about food in front of people doing exante.

Will catch up with you all later.

Last edited:
Oh wow what lovely losses so far well done 👌🏼😆👌🏼

Reactions: SPE
You've done so well SPE! Good luck with the low carb eating - great WOE.

Reactions: SPE
Back