6 week Summer Survival!

ScarlettStar86 said:
RIP to my beautiful nanny :( I was with her at the end and it was peaceful thank goodness. Relief for us and a release for her. X

Oh you poor thing - so sorry to hear your sad news xxxxxxxx
Angela x

ScarlettStar86 said:
RIP to my beautiful nanny :( I was with her at the end and it was peaceful thank goodness. Relief for us and a release for her. X

Bless her and glad she is at peace. Hugs x

ScarlettStar86 said:

Huge hugs Mandie xxxxxx much sympathy and minimins love to you and your family, look after each other x

Sadowska said:
Woo hoo- totally resisted fish and chips last night, managed to sit eating my salmon with mash and pak choi while son and oh devoured cod in batter and chips. Feeling proud but also a bit upset that the 3.5lb loss which appeared when I was on holiday still isn't showing on my scales at home. Does anyone know how long water retention can last or am I flogging a dead horse? Got home last Thursday after a short flight.

Well done!! :) i know this sounds harsh...seriously dont mean it to, but maybe the scales on hols were abit off? If youve had a few off plan days tgen maybe thats more it than water retention? Stick to plan and all will become clear, im keeping my fingers crossed for you honey x
Im not one to talk today though, ha! Lost 2lb at wi today...half stone award (yay!) but drank sevvvvvveral white wine spritzers this eve in tbe pub!!! Oops, but fully enjoyed and lovely. Back on it tomorrow, i want my next mini target!
3 weeks in gals!x

That's just the thing, the way I've been eAting I deserve a gain let alone my biggest loss so far on this diet. But I was really thrilled to see the loss while I was away. The scales did weigh heavier than my ones at home but I was comparing my first day of the holiday with my last day and they showed a reduction. My mum lost 2 lbs which is showing on her scales at home. Oh well as you say, just stick to plan!

Very sorry to hear the news about nan xx

Well - after a week in Paris & 4 days in Disneyland Paris I lost 1 pound! Unheard of - I never lose weight on a holiday - we walked our feet off though & climbed every monument in Paris so maybe a bit of BodyMagic helped! Now got to not get complacent & use this to my advantage - I really want to get into the 10's now!
Good luck everybody this week through whatever challenges are thrown at you xxxx

Well i am not surviving very well this week!! 2 1/4lbs gain for me this week!! totally lost the plot from friday..... I lost a friend at the weekend.... was totally devestated and comfort ate and drunk lots :(

But back to it today......

How many more weeks left of summer holidays??? Missing normality!!! Lol

How many more weeks left of summer holidays??? Missing normality!!! Lol

Haha!! Not long now :) only 2 left after this week :)

Hope everyone is doing ok, im back on track after my small wine blow out on Tuesday night, on a picnic today so taking my trusty salad bowl and pasta. Hope it dosnt rain!!! Hows everyone doing? Anything exciting to report? :)
Big hugs to you Mandie xxxx

Well - after a week in Paris & 4 days in Disneyland Paris I lost 1 pound! Unheard of - I never lose weight on a holiday - we walked our feet off though & climbed every monument in Paris so maybe a bit of BodyMagic helped! Now got to not get complacent & use this to my advantage - I really want to get into the 10's now!
Good luck everybody this week through whatever challenges are thrown at you xxxx

Sounds faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous!!! :D And a loss to boot, fantastic! Well done, all that body magic worked its wonders :) x

I've really let myself down the last few days... Yesterday was a buffet dinner with loads of fatty, salty food plus helpings of ice cream. Today I bought a donut from tescos then later had a choc ice. Went to McDonald's for my sons friends birthday party and did I resist? No! Milkshake and apple pie. It ends here. Someone kick me up the bum please and check on me tomorrow as to where I'm at. I need supervision! I'm having a fruit salad for dinner tonight, and tomorrow will be tricky as I'm at a friends mums house for lunch so can't very well be picky, but I will be careful and save all my syns for that meal. And if I don't I hope someone here will hold me to account...

Going to be a hard couple of weeks, out tomorrow night, I've saved some syns from the rest of the week so that's not too bad, but arranged lunch with a friend on Tuesday and although there are good options I can have I'll no doubt be tempted with something naughty as that just seems to be the mood I'm in lately. Then on Thursday we travel down to see my boyfriends family and there's always loads of cakes, which I can resist and if not I don't mind as I know its my fault, but the meals are always terrible as far as sw is concerned :( and I hate that feeling of being completely out of control of what I'm eating. It makes me then eat more naughty things as I think well I want something that's worth it. Then straight from there we're going to butlins for the week... again loads of temptation!

I just hope its not going to be as bad as Christmas (or even worse) that was a 7lb gain and took me months to get off :( I know it sounds silly as a lot of this I can control but the bits I can control are the bits I want to treat myself on. I'll feel cheated if all my syns go on food at other halves parents so I can't eat a few treats while we're on holiday :( It's just a pain that everything is all coming at once.

Sounds like a fab (all be it non sw) time ahead donna!! We went to skeg butlins in june...infact the photos from that confirmed to me that this weight needs to come off!! Lol. Had a great time though, hope you do to, which one you off to?
Well, fiddle sticks!!! I made the large mistake of making a luscious scan bran cake...ahem...11syns later! Im going to be over now today, was over tues and a tiny bit yday aswell. Goddam it. Going to draw my line, drink plenty tomorrow and get some speed fruit down me and hope i can pull it back for tues!! It feels like such a wasted week if i dont lose, atleast i know my habits have changed because im worried about eating to much bloody scan bran!! Lol. How rude of it to have syns. Anyway, x factor tonight and i for one loooooove it :) woo! Much mini love ladies xxxx

Morning all.
Lovely day again - spending another day in the garden - what a hard life - working though - gardening yesterday & clearing out greenhouse today!
Leftover bbq for tea - will make some pasta salad to bulk it out. Trying to have a 100% day today?!!

Sounds like a fab (all be it non sw) time ahead donna!! We went to skeg butlins in june...infact the photos from that confirmed to me that this weight needs to come off!! Lol. Had a great time though, hope you do to, which one you off to?
Well, fiddle sticks!!! I made the large mistake of making a luscious scan bran cake...ahem...11syns later! Im going to be over now today, was over tues and a tiny bit yday aswell. Goddam it. Going to draw my line, drink plenty tomorrow and get some speed fruit down me and hope i can pull it back for tues!! It feels like such a wasted week if i dont lose, atleast i know my habits have changed because im worried about eating to much bloody scan bran!! Lol. How rude of it to have syns. Anyway, x factor tonight and i for one loooooove it :) woo! Much mini love ladies xxxx

Had a great night last night, dread to count the syns I would have had though lol. Did manage to get past my bad food cravings today though... so quite proud of myself.

We're off to Skeg as well :) can't wait

Yeah, dont think about the syns!! Play dumb! Lol. Well done on resisting food vices though :) ahhhh, wicked! We loved it, they doing alot of it up though, they were rebuilding the outdoor pool and painting apartments...we sat in the sun and moon and watched diggers lol! Have a great time :D xx

I promised myself a week doing 100%... Well I managed two days then ended up having 20 syns today - but that's not so bad right, straight back on it tomorrow!
I made a chart showing my syns each day so far - green for 0-15, amber for 16-20, red for 21-35 and black for over 35. It was interesting that I had so few amber days - ie if I go over, I give up and really go over! From now on I want it to be all greens and a few ambers.

Todays fail was mainly down to the cheesecake my oh kindly bought at the weekend - together with a load of non sw food which means I'll be eating separately from him and my son all week! Fortunately I have loads of food in the freezer from my first coupla weeks of sw when I made extra portions of several recipes.

Back