6 week Summer Survival!

I feel like I've got a sloshy belly cos of all the water I'm drinking if you know what I mean, which makes me feel a lot heavier too, grrrr!! Lol.

That sounds lik

....stupid phone!! Lol. That sounds like a fab target angela is what that should have said lol. My target is to feel better and be lighter somehow! :)

Looooool mrstore!! You'll have great poop though :p hahaaa xx

My first weeks weigh in today and 6lbs down!! That's a fab start for me :)

Have a great day all another wonderful day ahead :)

Last edited:
Thanks.... It was 6lbs!!! I actually did better than I thought!! Lol x can't count ;)

My first weeks weigh in today and 6lbs down!! That's a fab start for me :)

Have a great day all another wonderful day ahead :)

That's a fantastic loss well done

Not really sure what's going on today, going to the cinema later so will take a couple of low syn snacks and my HEB. But not sure if I'm going to my mums for lunch and/or tea or having it at home. Was also going to make a trip down to the post office to post some parcels from ebay but noones paid for their items yet!!!!

Thanks Donna

Dont send them till they have paid.... I got caught out like that and lost some money!! too trustine :(

Have a great day what you going to see at cinema.... anyone seen killer Joe? i saw it and thought it was great :) going out now to get nails done :)

Donna88 - def don't post yet!
Soon-to-be-slim - brilliant loss - you must feel great?!
I lost 3 pounds this morning - however I did out on 4 pounds last week! Thats a good start for me. I'm at work today so normal slimming world friendly food today.
Enjoy the sun everyone -I'm in Greenwich for work & its eerily quiet x

God thats annoying aint it Donna! Ive got loads of stuff that needs ebaying...need to get round to it really! Well done on the losses everyoooone :) xx

Donna88 - def don't post yet!
Soon-to-be-slim - brilliant loss - you must feel great?!
I lost 3 pounds this morning - however I did out on 4 pounds last week! Thats a good start for me. I'm at work today so normal slimming world friendly food today.
Enjoy the sun everyone -I'm in Greenwich for work & its eerily quiet x

Thats good Angelajane..... at least you got it off :) well done!

So got my nails done for my mini break with OH and now sitting in the garden with a lovely drink :) I made the lemonade with balsamic vinegar and wowee!!! its lush!!!! got strawberries and raspberries in it :) i really recommend it if you like pims

enjoy your day

Success- I just finished my salad at pizza hut and limited myself to 9 syns. Resisted the ice cream factory (well except for a bit of my sons, ahem!). And I'm down half a pound this morning. Good day so far will go home and eat a bucket of fruit to make up for the deprivation of not having pizza!

well done Sadowska, great control :) your halo is intact

Thats good Angelajane..... at least you got it off :) well done!

So got my nails done for my mini break with OH and now sitting in the garden with a lovely drink :) I made the lemonade with balsamic vinegar and wowee!!! its lush!!!! got strawberries and raspberries in it :) i really recommend it if you like pims

enjoy your day

Thank you - how much balsamic vinegar to lemonade do you use? Can see me pickling my insides is I'm not careful with too much vinegar!

angelajane said:
Thank you - how much balsamic vinegar to lemonade do you use? Can see me pickling my insides is I'm not careful with too much vinegar!

I use 1tbsp balsamic vinegar in a large jug filled up with diet lemonade. X

i just used a splash in the glass :) even my teenage son loved it!!!

So how has everyones day been? All been good here, just waiting for my celeriac chips to cook :) never had them but they look and smell great :)

Back