Total Solution 6 weeks until holiday!

Oh forgot to put updated weight- 12 stone 6lbs, would LOVE it I I could get into the 11's by next weds!!

Woooo great loss :) good luck!!!

Thank you! Well chuffed! Today has been so much better then yesterday, had a bit if a headache and was so tired but today none of that, hurrah! Will record loss in the morning- hoping that there will be one to record!

emz449 said:
Thank you! Well chuffed! Today has been so much better then yesterday, had a bit if a headache and was so tired but today none of that, hurrah! Will record loss in the morning- hoping that there will be one to record!

Yay glad it is going better :)

Woooo well done emz449!:D Thats brilliant! I was a little disapointed after weighing myself yesterday morning (for an accurate start weight) and I was 13 stone 4 (must of been the dominos the night before haha). Couldnt stay away from the scales this morning and Im 12 stone 13! Yay in the 12's and 5 pounds down! Im going to copy and do daily weighins, it is great for motivation! Look forward to seeing all your future losses! xxx

ah wow nice one! gotta love the first few days haha, good luck with your losses too! xx

Well done on getting through day 1 and having such a big loss emz - your first week loss looks set to be amazing!! :D

heres hoping :)

ive decided to start exercising after week 1 just so my body adjusts to it all and i dont get too knackered, i was thinking swimming maybe a bit of running and doing the 30 day shred by jillian michaels, have heard good things about this dvd and inch loss! xx

12 stone 3lbs this morning, dropped another 3 lbs wwwwoooo!

9lbs total in two days :O xx

good luck hun im on the exante diet to hope we bth get sum gd numbers x

had a bottle of coke zero today, whoops and smoked! disaster. quite a stressful day really had the doctors earlier and didnt go very well, have been having a few liver problems- not diet related - was hospitalised for a week a month or so ago and thought the check ups would be better then they were, oh well! doctor was fine about me doing exante though as long as i feel well, which i do! i guess having a coke zero is a lot better then coming home and stuffing my face which is something i would usually do.

on an amazingly brighter note have stayed 100% with the packs and off to see harry potter tonight, yay! hope everyone is keeping on track, im looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, the morning is quickly becoming my favourite part of the day :D

emz449 said:
had a bottle of coke zero today, whoops and smoked! disaster. quite a stressful day really had the doctors earlier and didnt go very well, have been having a few liver problems- not diet related - was hospitalised for a week a month or so ago and thought the check ups would be better then they were, oh well! doctor was fine about me doing exante though as long as i feel well, which i do! i guess having a coke zero is a lot better then coming home and stuffing my face which is something i would usually do.

on an amazingly brighter note have stayed 100% with the packs and off to see harry potter tonight, yay! hope everyone is keeping on track, im looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, the morning is quickly becoming my favourite part of the day :D

Well done on the diet and as far as the smoking goes just keep trying you will get there ;)

Hey emz449 hope you feeling a little bit less stressed and enjoyed harry potter! What an amazing weight loss in 2 days! Im sure you'll get into the 11's by wednesday! Ive lost 9 pounds in 3 days! was feeling awful yesterday went to bed early and after seeing that Im down to 12 stone 9 Im feeling alot more positive. I didnt order any soups, are they nice? xx

lost another pound today, whoop! 10lbs in total, 4 more weigh ins until the week is up, hoping for another 4 :)

lauraxx well done on yours too! we're loosing at a pretty similar rate! i love the soups, they are all i have really, just because i couldnt stand the milkshakes on lighterlife so wouldnt want to waste money on getting them when i probably wouldnt like them and i dont have the bars because of the higher carb content, not that it affects it that much but i always lost more when i didnt have bars on lighterlife!

also harry potter was absolutely amazingggggggg, loved it! off to the gym now for a bit of running, will probably give the jillian michaels dvd a go later too

hope everyone has a good and 100% day :) xxx

current weight- 12 stone 2

whoop whoop! woke up today and have weighed in at 12 stone exactly, dead chuffed! 12lbs down now, i really would love to reach the stone mark by weds, that would be amazing :) maybe even possibly beat my lighterlife first week of 13lbs! weird actually seeing as i weighed about 4 more stone then!

im having a low carb meal today, only the one at dinner time, i've decided to do this every sunday as i have dinner with my parents and they arent exactly the biggest fans of vlcd, so to save any arguments i figured it would just be easier, i dont think it will be too bad on the weight loss or the ketosis, will just be chicken and salad leaves, but i'll only have two soups to make up for this and hit the gym hard tomorrow :)

oh went swimming for the first time in ageeeeeeeeees yesterday after my run and absolutely loved it, definitely going to go and do it after work, my gym membership runs out in september so going to make the most of it for the next two months!

hope everyones has had a good weekend, onwards and downwards!

xx

just for my own reference...
1st weigh in- 6lbs
2nd weigh in- 3lbs
3rd weigh in- 1lbs
4th weigh in- 2lbs

just for my own reference...
1st weigh in- 6lbs
2nd weigh in- 3lbs
3rd weigh in- 1lbs
4th weigh in- 2lbs

Well done emz - the weight is falling off you!! :) x