Total Solution 6 weeks until holiday!

Another pound down, 11 stone 13 now yay to being in the 11's! 13lbs altogether now, another pound to go before weds and that'll be a whole stone :D

11 stone 11 this morning! 15lbs in almost a week geez! Didnt think it would be that much ever! And still one more day until weigh in for the week :) so happy! Xx

emz449 said:
11 stone 11 this morning! 15lbs in almost a week geez! Didnt think it would be that much ever! And still one more day until weigh in for the week :) so happy! Xx

^%*# me! Well done that's amazing! :D

thanks all :) hoping to get another pound tomorrow which would round the first week off nicely! i think after this first week i wont do daily weigh ins because i know it slows down after this and wouldnt want to get too disappointed! 4 weeks and 5 days until my holiday.... i would love to lose another stone and maybe a half in that time, i'd be thrilled or perhaps more if this first week is anything to go by...

whatever it is, i'll be happy! xxx

0.4 off this morning, still 11'11lbs this morning but just a bit less! Bit meh about it but still very happy about 15lbs off in a week :D :D
I'm not gonna weigh for a couple of days now maybe Saturday just so I won't lose motivation if it doesn't move!
Going for a swim tonight, really love swimming now! Hope everyone has a good day xx

Goodness me! Thats a huge amount to lose in a week you are doing briliantly!! How much are you exercising? Ive just put my little boy in nursery one afternoon a week so I can do a little bit lol! 11 pounds for me in the first week! So happy with that, hoping to get in the 11's in the next 10 days! Well done again, that is seriously amazing! xxx

hi laura, congrats on your loss too, you must be chuffed! well i havent really donne much exercise since monday to be honest! i tried to go swimming on tuesday and its 'kids swim' after i finish work on tuesdays and thursdays which is a bit annoying and i was going to go yesterday but had a killer headache, tomorrow for sure! i was thinking of also starting the 30 day shred on saturday just saw a persons loss on another forum, 5inches off her stomach, 1 and a half off the arms and 2 and a half off her thighs despite losing the same amount of weight she usually would :O couldnt believe it so thats a massive incentive to start! only thing with that is that i broke my wrist two months ago and it still hasnt healed so would have to go easy on the press ups!

didnt weigh today, felt strange! had got into a little routine of doing it before work, might do it tomorrow or just wait until saturday and hope im still losing even if its not great :)

bit of rubbish news on continuing exante... i have had a history of anorexia and bulimia for a few years and its taken its toll on my liver and kidneys, hence a hospital visit at the beginning of june and almost having to have a liver transplant, very scary, it might be that i have to go in again as soon as monday :( ive got an ecg tomorrow and blood tests for my liver kidneys thyroid and potassium (will be like a pin cushion!) so depending on the results of those i guess. very VERY doubtful that they would even consider me continuing doing this diet in hospital with my past history despite my doctor saying it would be fine, so we shall see! bit of a waiting game now, quite disappointed as i was really getting into the swing of this and enjoying doing the diet and losses that came with it, but maybe i'll be able to stay out and continue... heres hoping!

Had a cheeky peek this morning, 11 stone 9lbs which is good, another 2lbs down! Whenever I have restarted exante I always seem to get get to 10stone 13 but wanna beat that and be able to get into the 9's hospital pending!

11 stone 8 this morning, 18lbs down yay, another three and it'll be a stone and a half, hoping this will happen by weds, because then it'll be in 2 weeks and will still have another three weeks to possibly lose another stone which would be brill. STILL havent heard from the hospital yet, apparently will know by monday,fingers crossed, dont want it interfering with my holiday!

11 stone 8 this morning, 18lbs down yay, another three and it'll be a stone and a half, hoping this will happen by weds, because then it'll be in 2 weeks and will still have another three weeks to possibly lose another stone which would be brill. STILL havent heard from the hospital yet, apparently will know by monday,fingers crossed, dont want it interfering with my holiday!
wow wow wow your doing great... x

thank you sparkle :)

thought i would write down some goals for myself while im doing this diet
1) lose 2 stone before holiday- 5 weeks and 6 days or 5 if it does come tomorrow
2) planning to stop smoking throughout exante- eek!
3) lose another 2 stone for halloween party
4) get back in my size 6 jeans (i know that sounds tiny but i was about 8 stone when i wore these!)
5) maintain for christmas parties!
6) reach 6 months no drinking- not for any particular reason, just a challenge for myself, has been about 6 weeks now and should finish end of november, just in time for a few for christmas!

i might add these to my signature actually and tick them off as they *hopefully* happen

Wow, what a fantastic result in your first week, you must be so happy! Keep up the good work! :)

I like the challenges you have set yourself, especially the no drinking for 6 months, I admire you for that!

How's the no smoking going?

thank you all :) really happy!

re the no smoking... hmm not so great, the job i have and the people i work with are very much you 'smoke on your break', its all too easy to get out of the office outside and have a cigarette and relax- its quite a stressful job and for a healthcare company too! the sad thing is the majority also like going to the pub after work... a place i used to go alllllllll the time, now however i would just rather go home! it is strange not drinking actually but i prefer it, no more hangovers and embarrassing situations to deal with or face at work!

30 days until my holiday!! please please please let me get into the low 10's!

will be off track today and tomorrow for a wedding party staying overnight in a hotel hence being off track tomorrow! not going to weigh myself to see the damage but will just carry on on the packs on tuesday which leaves 4 weeks exactly to my holiday so any damage done will be well and truly gone! gonna step up the exercise too and stick to the 30 day shred... or in my case 28 day shred and get some runs in too, hope everyone has a good day :) will weigh myself on friday instead of weds to make up for these days! xx

Enjoy the wedding and I'm sure you will get back track easilly afterwards!

Have fun!

bacckkkkk :) had a brill time and yep didnt eat all that great but never mind, i didnt drink though! back on exante tomorrow, just water and soups, sort of looking forward to it, will skip weds weigh in and weigh on friday instead, hoping for 11 stone 6-4lbs which i would be happy with :)

oh also we booked our holiday today we're actually going to egypt now lol found an amazing deal, 4* all inclusive hotel in taba- looks lush -for less then 500 each! couldnt believe it, dates are all the same so 28 days from tomorrow, so excited! need to research some good reading books. checked the temp there too and it was 40+ degrees :O i think my irish skin will be the colour of a tomato by the time i get back! xxx

Back