61lb gone in six months!

Hi Amanda Jayne

Hope things are going well for you this week and you're starting to find it getting a bit easier getting your head round everything!! Tried your noodle soup recipe at the beginning of the week, went down a storm so thank you!

I've decided to make a concious effort this week to use all my points so ive been planning an afternoon snack each day. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in my WI on Mon?

Good luck for your WI on thurs!!

Joanne x

Hello you and a very belated welcome over to the WW side! Very brave having met up with us all in Glasgow! Having read through your thread it sounds like you've settled in quite nicely :D Take care and catch up soon xxx

Hi Amanda Jayne

Hope things are going well for you this week and you're starting to find it getting a bit easier getting your head round everything!! Tried your noodle soup recipe at the beginning of the week, went down a storm so thank you!

I've decided to make a concious effort this week to use all my points so ive been planning an afternoon snack each day. It will be interesting to see if there is any difference in my WI on Mon?

Good luck for your WI on thurs!!

Joanne x

Hey Joanne!

I see from your first week that you've lost 3.5 lbs. I have just got back from my first weigh-in and have lost 3 lb.

I am glad you liked the soup. I have bought a squash today with the intention of making butternut squash soup, a recipe from the booklet. I will roast the squash before making the soup, I reckon it will improve the flavours.

I still haven't been able to use all my points this week but will carry some over for tomorrow night. I have friends coming up to stay overnight so have planned haggis and all the trimmings. Plus wine and other alcohol.:D It should even things up nicely.

AJ

Wow, well done on your 3lb loss! You're off to a flying start x

Wow, well done on your 3lb loss! You're off to a flying start x

Hia Jax!

I am well pleased with this. It is a good start. I am hoping to have a slow but steady loss week on week, and have been working hard to get out of 'diet mode'. I don't want this to be a diet, Jax, but a better way to living and eating.

It was good to meet you all in Glasgow, I was a bit nervous of meeting new people, but you were all great. I was so impressed with your approach to eating out that I decided to take the plunge and try WW myself. It was a good decision!

Take care now,

AJ

Hia Jax!

I am well pleased with this. It is a good start. I am hoping to have a slow but steady loss week on week, and have been working hard to get out of 'diet mode'. I don't want this to be a diet, Jax, but a better way to living and eating.

It was good to meet you all in Glasgow, I was a bit nervous of meeting new people, but you were all great. I was so impressed with your approach to eating out that I decided to take the plunge and try WW myself. It was a good decision!

Take care now,

AJ
I agree WW is the perfect way to redefine your long term eating patterns and your approach sounds spot on!

I know exactly what you mean about being nervous about meeting up - I was too but loved every minute of it :D

WW fits in totally to eating out and "doing lunch" especially Jen's approach of carrying the EOG about her person and referring to it 24/7 but then she is a teacher you know :p Lost count of how many times she told us (Love ya really Jen). Anyway good luck for the coming week - will pop in and check up on you over the weekend x

Hey, fantastic loss this week !!! Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it great when you start to actually see some results :D

You're butternut squash soup sounds yum. I've really got into the whole cooking thing since being on WW. Most nights I cook something from my ww cookbook and i'm really enjoying it. Also its pretty good to know exactly whats in your food as you're making it from scratch.

Hope all is well this week and you're on track for another good wi result.

x

Hia C.C.

Just cooking the butternut squash soup just now:p. We had friends up to stay overnight on Friday. I cooked haggis and all the trimmings (plus salad) and managed a bottle of wine too. We spent the evening playing guitar hero world tour, with varying success, and the Wii, also with varying success. Had a fab time together.

We all went to a chinese buffet today and I made sure I'd had something very low in points to eat before we went. Made a small prawn cocktail, had a small soup, a small curry, and mixed veg with ginger. Had a bit of fruit salad with a tiny bit of ice cream. Took ages to eat it all rather than rushing. Not entirely sure how many points, but had a few saved over from the week, so should be ok.

Weekends are always a bit of a challenge, so saving points up for it is a good idea.

AJ

Congrats hun..... 3lbs is wicked. :D

Hi, hope you're doing okay - glad you enjoyed your chinese buffet! x

Evenin' all,

smilerjen
well done honey! youre doing so well!

Jax123
Hi, hope you're doing okay - glad you enjoyed your chinese buffet! x

Loulabella
Congrats hun..... 3lbs is wicked. :D

Starlight
Well done AJ, fantastic start :)

IreneH
Well done AmandaJayne

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts. I have had a good second week, although had some niggles the other night. Don't know exactly what was wrong, but wanted to 'eat', IYKWIM.

Luckily, I still had several points left from the day, so used them wisely. Interestingly, felt a bit peed off that I had to:sigh: - wanted to give in to 'my desires:eek:', but that is the way it has to be now.

A good sleep and I felt fine the next day and glad I hadn't given in to my 'urges':rolleyes:. Just because I have them doesn't mean I have to act on them.

Tomorrow is my second weigh-in. I have absolutely no idea what will happen, but I am happy with the way things have been this week. If I have no loss, I may ask for my daily points to be reduced a bit so see what happens.

Still writing everything down and this really does help to keep track of things.

AJ

Hi Aj

Just wanted to wish you well for your WI 2moro, hope you have a good result!! By the sounds of it im sure you'll have done well!! Its really hard trying to reason with yourself that you are actually allowed to have most foods, think it might take me a while to get my head round it.

x

Back