61lb gone in six months!

Good luck AJ. I'm sure you will be fine :)

Hi AJ, just popping in to wish you good luck for tomorrow :) xxx

Hi Aj

Just wanted to wish you well for your WI 2moro, hope you have a good result!! By the sounds of it im sure you'll have done well!! Its really hard trying to reason with yourself that you are actually allowed to have most foods, think it might take me a while to get my head round it.

x

AS some of the more experienced WWers have said, it'll take time to get used to being on a 'not being on a diet' diet.

Last night I had a 20g piece of my favourite cheese (stilton and mango) with a ryvita and beetroot (2.5 points). I wouldn't have had that if I was on a 'diet'.

AJ

Good luck tomorrow, AJ

You will be fine, I'm sure. You are really well organised. x

:wavey:Hia Little One!

I agree, whatever happens, what I'm doing now is good for me in the long term, and I am not going to get despondent if I don't lose or only lose a lb or .5 lb this week.

I am deliberately not using my scales at home because I don't need to get into that 'have I lost? how much?' routine.

AJ

Just got back from meeting and have lost another 2.5lb. Well pleased. Next week, if I lose 1.5lb I will get my first half stone.

At work yesterday, we all sit round a couple of tables having our lunch and someone brought in a large bag of Sweet Chilli crisps. I pointed them and the whole bag (140g) was 8 points, so 35g would be 2 points.

It's funny but I'd had another 'oh I can't have them' moments at first, before I pointed the crisps, but actually I could, if I wanted to, have some. Hmm, old habits are hard to break - but not impossible.

Maybe next week I'll try crisps as a snack... I'll just weigh some on my WW scales, and stick them in a sandwich bag.

I have ordered a Wii Fit fromTesco online. They'll inform me when it comes back into stock. Cannot believe how hard they are to get hold of.

AJ

Wii fit - try ebay - thats where I got mine from.
Well done on the loss...great feeling eh? x

:innocent0002:great, ur going in the right direction, i have just started back doing the w w myself, i am just cutting out rubbish at the min and eating healthy watching portion size etc., 2 years ago i got to target weight 9.3 so i am a gold member at least (well i was), have just purchased lets say a number of ww receipe books cause i just love experimenting and i think its variety that keeps me going. my goal is to try a new receipe each week - ok this week was apple and sultana muffins 1.5 points each! very nice! but what i really meant to ask u was is that one of those ww scales u have with points built into the memory, was thinking of getting one?

:innocent0002:great, ur going in the right direction, i have just started back doing the w w myself, i am just cutting out rubbish at the min and eating healthy watching portion size etc., 2 years ago i got to target weight 9.3 so i am a gold member at least (well i was), have just purchased lets say a number of ww receipe books cause i just love experimenting and i think its variety that keeps me going. my goal is to try a new receipe each week - ok this week was apple and sultana muffins 1.5 points each! very nice! but what i really meant to ask u was is that one of those ww scales u have with points built into the memory, was thinking of getting one?

Mornin' livinhope,

I know what you mean about recipes. I usually concentrate on the soups, and so far they have been successful with the whole family.

Yes, my scales are the WW ones. I got one at a meeting. It is useful for pointing different amounts of ingredients. It is quite pricey though at £39.99, but I did get a £5 discount.

Good luck on your re-start:).

AJ

Wii fit - try ebay - thats where I got mine from.
Well done on the loss...great feeling eh? x

I did think of that, Loulabella, but was reluctant to buy from an unknown supplier. If anything goes wrong, Tescos is just down the road!

Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

AJ

Well done of your loss - you re doing great!!

Know what you mean about the 'diet' foods - still struggling to get my head round the fact that you really can eat anything in moderation

Good luck for the week head xx

Well done of your loss - you re doing great!!

Know what you mean about the 'diet' foods - still struggling to get my head round the fact that you really can eat anything in moderation

Good luck for the week head xx

Hia Donna,

It's just something we will learn to do;). Moderation? What's that?:D

Looks like I will be eating out tonight so I'll consult my Eating Out book and decide what I fancy first. I have more than 12 points to play with.:bliss:

AJ

Back