61lb gone in six months!

hope you have a lovely time tonight eating out, i always plan my food before I go with a couple of second options incase they dont have what I wanted! It makes eating out so simple and guilt free!
Hope you have a lovely time and well done on your loss! :D

Hi

Well done on your second loss, thats a great result!!!

Hope you enjoy your meal 2nite, im eating out 2moro so have saved enough points (i hope!) to enjoy myself. Thats the beauty of ww

x

hope you have a lovely time tonight eating out, i always plan my food before I go with a couple of second options incase they dont have what I wanted! It makes eating out so simple and guilt free!
Hope you have a lovely time and well done on your loss! :D

Sadly, wasn't able to go out after all:(. Originally both kids were going to be out on sleepovers on the same night:D but Jamie changed his mind and decided to do his sleepover on the Saturday instead:cry:. So, no cinema, no meal out, no rampant noisy sex later:eek:. Ah well, put all the bondage gear away again:eek::eek::eek::D.

AJ

p.s. perhaps there should be a warning on this post...

Hi

Well done on your second loss, thats a great result!!!

Hope you enjoy your meal 2nite, im eating out 2moro so have saved enough points (i hope!) to enjoy myself. Thats the beauty of ww

x

Yes, it really takes the pressure off, CC. I bought a 200g bag of butter popcorn at the weekend and weighed it into 25g bags. Each contains 1.5 points. A far cry from eating the whole bag.

I also went through my entire food cupboard and labelled everything with its points value. Apart from anything else, it was a chance to tidy up, check use by dates and throw anything old away, and actually see what I had that I had forgotton about. It should make things easier when planning meals.

AJ

Wow - thats organisation!!!

Hi AJ, just catching up on your diary and a very belated well done on your 2.5lb loss! Fingers and toes crossed for your half a stone next week! Sorry you didnt get to go out for that meal - hope you get to go soon. Take care xxx

It'll be an interesting weigh-in because I have been a bit under the weather this week and hence not eating all my points, in fact on Tuesday I barely ate 5 of them. Still, it is best to look at the long term losses, not the short term ones.

AJ

Hi AJ

I've seen you reply to a few posts around the boards so thought I would come and find out what you have been upto. And here you are doing WW.

Do you know I think this is the only diet I haven't tried (yet).
It seems like a very straightforward sensible way of eating. My problem (well one of them), is impatience. Mind you half a stone in 3 weeks is great.

You sound very positive and upbeat about doing this and I hope you have found what works for you.

Jac

Hi AJ,

wow!! you are soo organised!! love the idea of weighing out the popcorn and labelling everything in cupboard - hmm.. might just do that!!.

Hope your feeling better soon :)

hey AJ, just popping in to see how you're doing.. sorry to hear you've been ill.. are you feeling any better now? xxx

hey AJ, just popping in to see how you're doing.. sorry to hear you've been ill.. are you feeling any better now? xxx

Had my weigh-in last night. 6lbs off. Totally unexpected really because I still feel the same. Obviously it happened because I have been under the weather this week and haven't had much appetite. It will be interesting to see that happens next week...

Hi AJ

I've seen you reply to a few posts around the boards so thought I would come and find out what you have been upto. And here you are doing WW.

Do you know I think this is the only diet I haven't tried (yet).
It seems like a very straightforward sensible way of eating. My problem (well one of them), is impatience. Mind you half a stone in 3 weeks is great.

You sound very positive and upbeat about doing this and I hope you have found what works for you.

Jac

Hello there, Jac!

Yes, Minis is such a big site now that it can take HOURS to browse around:D.

I have decided to rein in my impatience and take the slow train to Paradise instead. Or maybe I should say 'slow cruise' to Paradise.

Maybe see you at one of the meets this year?

AJ

Thankfully I'm feeling better today. No weird headache/sore neck/ears/eyes, but now have chesty cough.

Slept really well last night, I've had a strange burny pain in my hip/thigh that had been leaving me tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. It was really frustrating.

We talked about snacking at the meeting last night. I have a supply to stuff in the kitchen and always keep a few points available. I have weighed out 25g bags of my favourite butter popcorn and labelled them "1.5 points", and done the same with crisps. So now there is a carrier bag with a number of different 1.5 point snacks if I feel peckish. When I think of those days of eating a whole large bag of popcorn/crisps...

Big night out tonight planned with people I used to work with. Wetherspoons of course:D. I cannot decide what to drink - bottle of wine or shorts? Not both:eek:. Look like both kids are out on sleepovers again tonight, but chances are I won't be feeling like rampant anything by the time I get home:rolleyes:.

AJ

Oh my life - 6lbs - incredible loss in just one week. You are doing so well.

Hope you have a great night tonight. I couldn't believe that for the 8oz rib eye steak, jacket potato, peas, tom and flat mushroom was 34.5pts in there. I would have looked at that and thought it was a "healthier" choice than a veggie burger and chips (10.5) - the EOG is a life saver when it comes to points.

....and hopefully you will have enough energy left over....;)

Back