61lb gone in six months!

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well but 6lbs is fantastic. Every cloud.......!

I should definately be at the Glasgow meet. Might even stay over again. Dont think I'll make any before that. I would love to go to Newcastle and meet up with Irene and Cat again but DH will be in Australia and I have no one to look after the boys .

We could always have a mini Falkirk meet between now and then if you like.

Enjoy your night out. Both kids at a sleepover eh now that is jammy.
Bet you wont be too tired!

Jac

Thankfully I'm feeling better today. No weird headache/sore neck/ears/eyes, but now have chesty cough.

Slept really well last night, I've had a strange burny pain in my hip/thigh that had been leaving me tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position to sleep. It was really frustrating.

We talked about snacking at the meeting last night. I have a supply to stuff in the kitchen and always keep a few points available. I have weighed out 25g bags of my favourite butter popcorn and labelled them "1.5 points", and done the same with crisps. So now there is a carrier bag with a number of different 1.5 point snacks if I feel peckish. When I think of those days of eating a whole large bag of popcorn/crisps...

Big night out tonight planned with people I used to work with. Wetherspoons of course:D. I cannot decide what to drink - bottle of wine or shorts? Not both:eek:. Look like both kids are out on sleepovers again tonight, but chances are I won't be feeling like rampant anything by the time I get home:rolleyes:.

AJ

Are you sure about that? Alcohol makes me super...well you know....

And WELL DONE on the 6lbs - at week 3 (I think) thats wicked hun! x

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well but 6lbs is fantastic. Every cloud.......!

I should definately be at the Glasgow meet. Might even stay over again. Dont think I'll make any before that. I would love to go to Newcastle and meet up with Irene and Cat again but DH will be in Australia and I have no one to look after the boys .

We could always have a mini Falkirk meet between now and then if you like.

Enjoy your night out. Both kids at a sleepover eh now that is jammy.
Bet you wont be too tired!

Jac

I am hoping to get along to the April meet in Birmingham, it depends on when my parents are visiting. The Glasgow meet sounds more viable, and I'd love to stay at the Carlton again! Mmm that lovely lounge on the top floor...

I'd love a mini-meet in Falkirk, just name the day, Jac.

The timing of their joint sleepover could have been better planned really, because I'd arranged my night out a few weeks ago, and me and Adrian would usually go out ourselves in the pictures and for a meal. Ah well, he'll probably be tied up on World of Warcraft anyway.

Won't be tired? Alcohol makes me giggly and very relaxed...

AJ

Hi AJ, sorry I've not popped in for a while and sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope your 100% better now. Wow what a loss last week - well done you! Hope you have another good WI this week. Take care xxx

Hi AJ, sorry I've not popped in for a while and sorry to hear you've been poorly - hope your 100% better now. Wow what a loss last week - well done you! Hope you have another good WI this week. Take care xxx

Hia Jax!

Lovely to hear from you, I am just about fine now and will have to weigh-in a day early this week, due to other committments on Thursday.

AJ

Just wanted to say well done. You are doing so well

Irene xx

Mornin' Irene,

Had a great night out on Friday and it was fab meeting old colleagues for gossip, chat and naughty jokes! Drank loads but didn't have a hangover on Saturday.

Walked to town, or strolled would be a better descripton because I felt a bit tired! Phoned Adrian when I was ready to come home and he came and fetched me!

I made a parsnip and pear soup which was lovely and everyone liked, there is still a bit left for lunch today.

AJ

Hi AJ

Not posted on your diary for a bit, and was so chuffed to hear about a 6lb loss - amazing!!! Although not so amazing you were feeling under the weather, hope you're feeling better!

Was just reading about your little bags of snacks. What a great idea!! Think I mite do that with cheese and cereal, have it pre measured, v. time saving, I like it!!!!

Hope you have a good week ahead.

x

Hello CC,

Glad you like the idea. It just occured to me to have a few different low point 'normal' snacks around for the evenings. I love butter popcorn and would have easily scoffed a whole bag in the past. Same with crisps. This way I can still have the popcorn or crisps, but just weighed, pointed and bagged in advance.
Hopefully I will be less likely to eat to much at once. Seems to be working so far.

Well, what a day. Son was ill today so took a day off to be Florence Nightingale. I was secretly pleased because the snow would have been a nightmare to drive in otherwise. I only left the house to brush the snow off the car and front step and put the bins out. Just looked out of the window, car and step covered again like I'd never been out there!

I hope son is still to ill to go to school tomorrow....

AJ

Oh poor soul! The weather has been awful (well awful if you need to travel, normally I love snow!)

I was sent home early from work today, got a bit of a drive home so my boss told me just to go at lunch time, very nice of her I think. Hope snow isn't too bad overnight otherwise I mite not even attempt going in 2moro

x

Oh poor soul! The weather has been awful (well awful if you need to travel, normally I love snow!)

I was sent home early from work today, got a bit of a drive home so my boss told me just to go at lunch time, very nice of her I think. Hope snow isn't too bad overnight otherwise I mite not even attempt going in 2moro

x

Thankfully, weather up here seems to be ok. Snow is still lying in our street though and one of my driveways is still pristine and white ... except for cat footprints! It is too cold to melt. It is good that you got off early though.

AJ

Went to the Wednesday class this week and lost half a pound. That takes me up to 12 lb and 5%. Working towards 10% now...

Tonight (Thurs) went to our school's Burns Supper and it was great to be able to enjoy the whole meal without worrying about eating stuff that quite obviously wasn't low fat!

I got some of those Black Forest bars last night and brought some in for other WWers who hadn't had them. They are delish:).

Congrats on 5% :D

Well done on the 5%. That didn't take you long

Irene xx

Four weeks, Irene. I reckon that I need to lose 22lb to get my 10%.

We have an Easter Challenge at WW and it is ten weeks to Easter. I have to decide how much to aim for losing. Not sure, really. I don't want to put myself under pressure to lose 2lb a week, so probably aim for 13lb. That'll take me to 14.13 (I am 15.12 at the moment). It'll be nice to get to the 14s again.

Then next challenge (for me) is to get to the 13s for the summer holidays.

How's things with you, Irene?

AJ

Hi there AJ. This is the first time I've posted here so it's nice to meet you. Well done on getting your 5%. That's fantastic and only week 4. Hopefully I'll have mine in the next week or so.

Fab idea about the weighed out bags....... popcorn sticks in my teeth though I love it but am still finding bits weeks later despite flossing and brushing! Lol.

Anyhoo, yay you again for doing so well. Speak soon. xx

Back