61lb gone in six months!

Well that was obviously a good weight loss but I'm sure you would prefer to get your tum back in good working order as well. Hope that occurs real soon.

Take care

M

Hello and greetings from not snowy anymore Aberdeen. Could do a wee jig but I've got a head like a box of frogs from a little too much celebration (friends 40th birthday party) last night and might be sick.

So just checkin in to say hello and I'm glad everything went swimmingly in Wales. How spooky about your daughter being so like another relative eh? Like my neice, I hadn't seen her since she was a baby and when I did finally see her she's just the image of my brother! It freaked me out!! Got chills.

Need a lie down.............. vodka is the devil!!!!!

xx

Well that was obviously a good weight loss but I'm sure you would prefer to get your tum back in good working order as well. Hope that occurs real soon.

Take care

M

Thanks hun, I reckon things will sort themselves out real soon. Adrian has been feeling out of sorts too:(, but we had a laugh on Friday evening, and walked to town together (kids elsewhere) on Saturday to have lunch at Wetherspoons (should get shares;)). I had an indian head massage in the afternoon - heavenly - and walked halfway home before getting a bus because it started raining:mad:. According to my WW step counter I did nearly 20,000 steps and earned an extra 7 points.:D

AJ

Hello and greetings from not snowy anymore Aberdeen. Could do a wee jig but I've got a head like a box of frogs from a little too much celebration (friends 40th birthday party) last night and might be sick. Ouch;)!

So just checkin in to say hello and I'm glad everything went swimmingly in Wales. Yes, it all went well. How spooky about your daughter being so like another relative eh? Like my neice, I hadn't seen her since she was a baby and when I did finally see her she's just the image of my brother! It freaked me out!! Got chills. I recently got in touch with a cousin after more than 25 years and was shocked at how she looked like me (the eyes). Definitely uncanny.

Need a lie down.............. vodka is the devil!!!!! Oh I sympathise:(. It's your own fault though, you should learn your limits;). What do your think you are, a teenager?:D

xx

I've spent a quiet sunday lazing in bed with the cats, reading, and watching Tropic Thunder. I saw it at the cinema and loved it, so borrowed it from the library yesterday. Just my kind of film.:D Dancing on Ice tonight will just about complete my day... Mmmm, Ray;).

AJ

Well done on the walking!..I need to get me a step counter, but they never seem to track my steps, maybe I dont walk with enough "wiggle" lol xx

Well done on the walking!..I need to get me a step counter, but they never seem to track my steps, maybe I dont walk with enough "wiggle" lol xx

I think we should be able to try before we buy. My mum got one and had the same problem, she took it back and got a refund. I gave her the one I was using instead. It is surprising how active we are just doing normal stuff. I use the WW one now and it records when your activity goes into the healthy range, and then how many points you accumulate.

I've just checked mine (lunchtime) and I am in the healthy range and done just over 5000 steps. No extra points yet though.

Glad you've had a lovely weekend and you went to Spoons? Surely not ;):eek:

Hope you and Adrian feel a little better soon :hug99:

Hahaha, D'you know, I think they had a new chef on because I got the most enormous chicken caesar sald and could not finish it:eek:. That IS a first, I can tell you. Adrian went home after lunch and had a lie down. When I eventually got home, he was back on WOW, so I knew he was feeling better.

AJ

Another loss this week:), and I have been using my step counter to good effect, well at the weekends anyway. It is difficult to do 10,000 steps during the weekdays, but I am doing at least 15,000 per day at the weekends.

I treated myself to a lovely back/shoulder massage on Saturday, plus tried on a pair of size 18 trousers which fitted nicely. Well pleased about that because I can't really see any difference myself.

Tried the colonic irrigation on Thursday and it was not in the least uncomfortable. Still having problems with digestion though,:( and feeling bloated even after a bowl of soup is a pain.

The word is that snow is coming:(. It's SPRING for goodness sake, and I want to peg my washing out:confused:.

AJ

More snow! blimey

I pegged out some washing today - got about half an hour before the rain came. Joy.

Hope the tum sorts itself out. should have lost a few more pounds through the colonic as well. xx

Another two off at the last meeting. That's my 2 stone gone:). Hoping for another 1 or 2 for next week. Our usual leader has been off for a few weeks but hopefully she'll be back next week. She is very motivating and we all miss her.

Arn't clothes sizes weird? At the weekend I tried a pair of size 18 trousers in one shop - didn't fit:confused: at all, went to another and the size 18's fitted well.

Still well into those ASDA salad boxes, and got the kids into them too. Jayne loves the tuna-pasta salads, Jamie likes the chicken/bacon pasta salads - they only cost £1 each. How do ASDA do that? I'm of later today to stock up again. Jayne likes to take the small prawn salad box to school for lunch too.

AJ

Well done on getting to your 2 stone.

That's the thing with clothes sizes, they vary such a lot and you can get quite down in some shops trying on their stuff. I tend to avoid certain places because of it!! :D

well done AJ on your 2 stone already.. bet i wouldnt recognise you if i saw you now! :D xxx

Hi AJ

Fantastic news on your 2 stone loss!! Thats amazing news! Hope you are well x

Two stone, how fantastic. Well done A.J, you're doing fabulous.

xx

Back