65.5lbs down...53.5lbs to go...

Just checked my bmi and its dropped from 41 to 30!! Only 7.5lbs to go and ill be in the overweight category of 29 :)!!! Xx

well done, you're looking really good :)

Looking absolutely fabulous! Big congratulations and good luck for the rest of your journey :)

well done looking great xx

oh wow what a transformation, wtg you, very well done and gl with the rest of your journey x

wow you have done extremely well hun, need some tips ha because i lost 17pound and was doing really well and last few weeks put 3pound on so back to a stone but really want to lose another but struggling now as keep having quite a lot of bad days.

what do you do to stay on track and do you have bad days?

Ive had 2 weeks of been fab all week and had a meal them 2 weeks as i got engaged :) but i dnt let them get to me got wieghed tonite n lost 4.5lb it will be from the week before part of it so bigger losses can happen wen u av off days bt persevere.

All i can say is that u av to try ur best to think of alternatives to choices wen u feel like bein bad so then u dnt feel so guilty, n best bit of advice is jst start fresh next day, maybe be extra good mon-fri and be determined to choose one day at the wkd were u want to treat urself but do it within reason and stick to it lol thats how i do it thats the thing with sw u can treat urself
without feelin guilty xxx

Back