6st plus to lose

how your weekend been lauralou

Hey chez , weekend went gd thanks had a couple of walks to get a bit a exercise in , tho have to confess I did go midnight munching an stole 2 freddos outa the fridge so I'm hoping my weigh in is OK how about u ?x

hi lauraloo weekend was friends birthday so there was some wine flowing but has been a good week last week fingers crossed that this week is a good week to
good luck with the weigh in this week hun x x x

Thanks chez my weigh in is tonight so I'll let ya know , an I was drinking Friday night so av my fingers crossed for later x

Good Luck for tonight! :)

good luck laura hope all went ok sweetheart

Hey chez I lost 1 an half pound , tho I went bit bonkers an haven't stopped eating all bad food for past 2days so feeling bit crap for it now x

A loss is a loss. Don't feel bad for eating the food just get your mind set and make small changes. I found it hard to jump from a junk food addict which I was am and still am to eating very healthy and small and often. If my mindset was wrong I would binge and feel bad then think oh well I have eaten that I can have something else.

My friend then said to be after I ate bad, your next meal try something healthy which I did and I continued to do so. I give myself small goals/targets to meet and I have treat every 4/5 weeks now.

The only reason I am strict now is because I began to have health issues, knees hurt, heavy beathing, sleep apneoa and I want to reverse all of these.

Scrap those two days out of the picture there done and look forward to today and the weekend. Preparation is the key xx

Think of meals what you would like to eat, wrap up and go for a nice walk etc

Aww thanks for that ur right instead of dwelling I should plan my next meal to be healthy an go from there , cuz ur right I was thinking awk iv been bad so may as well just keep being bad , I'm a junk food addict too an Halloween just has been a nightmare for chocolate an sweets an I was just too weak to refuse , but I will Deco aim to wipe slate clean tmoro x

hi lauralou
well done on the loss
sweetheart we all have bad weeks months but dont get down do what bigb said clear the slate and start again i know its easier said than done trust me been there done it like this weekend it was wine flowing and naughty food so i have just made this week a no weight loss week not even going to get on the scales
im back on cc tomorrow and i do a walking dvd at home leslie sansone 2 miles i tell you know after you have done iy you feel great trust me and you feel like you have walked out i do it in the morning before work and it gives me the push i need to stick to plan good luck next week love

Its very hard for us addicts. Its all about mindset. This weekend has been very difficult to me but Friday I get to relax and have the weekend off and then I am back to it Monday.

Not every week will you lose. Like I said small changes are the key for me. Stopped fizzy pop now hardly touch it. Then fast food.

You'll do it for sure. Where all here to support each other.

Dan x

hi dan
i agree with you little steps are the key i know make a sandwich and put it in the fridge so im not trying to ring takeaways they was my biggest down fall x

Takeaways and junk food was a big problem in my life Chezz. I will be having a curry next Sunday for recovery of my hangover from the day before. This is my treat. I have been lucky that I am in a good mindset at the moment.

We all have our moments, like I said just accept it don't feel bad as that normally leads to more eating of the bad stuff.

x

I treat myself to 1 take away a week this is a huge break through for me. You know when you receive Christmas/birthday cards from the Chinese, fish shop and Indian its time to cut down, lol

I treat myself to 1 take away a week this is a huge break through for me. You know when you receive Christmas/birthday cards from the Chinese, fish shop and Indian its time to cut down, lol
superfree
you had me in stitches laughing when i read this a good old belly laugh least you know they liked you lol;) but your right love to get down to 1 a week is fabulous well done you i aiming now to 1 once a month and that will be a Chinese yum yum

Takeaways and junk food was a big problem in my life Chezz. I will be having a curry next Sunday for recovery of my hangover from the day before. This is my treat. I have been lucky that I am in a good mindset at the moment.

We all have our moments, like I said just accept it don't feel bad as that normally leads to more eating of the bad stuff.

x
hi dan oh i hope you enjoy your curry hun or you off round good old sheffield keep out of the bankers draft lolol x x :p

Hi Chezz,

I am going to Doncaster races for the November Handicap with lots of my mates then we will more than likely end up on Ecclesall Rd then into the centre for some more drinks. First drink in about 6/7 weeks so will be most likely a messy one and the curry will soak it all up. Then back to what I was eating and step up the training until christmas.

Its very hard for us addicts. Its all about mindset. This weekend has been very difficult to me but Friday I get to relax and have the weekend off and then I am back to it Monday.

Not every week will you lose. Like I said small changes are the key for me. Stopped fizzy pop now hardly touch it. Then fast food.

You'll do it for sure. Where all here to support each other.

Dan x

I myself am working hard on giving up the fizzy drinks. But I generally find that I'm less likely to binge on other fast food if I have some fizzy drink around for whatever reason. I'm still not great with moderation in regards to fast food and cakes, but I'm a lot better than I used to be in terms of both how much I eat at a sitting, and how often I do it.

I really, really need to learn how to cook. Most days I end up having a ready meal of some kind for dinner. I may be losing weight but other than that my habits are still awful.

Fizzy pop is a problem if I do delve into it its normall Coke Zero or Pepsi Max as full fat versions contain so much sugar its unreal. But I agree I used to have 2 pepsi's with a pizza.

Back