6st plus to lose

Hi Chezz,

I am going to Doncaster races for the November Handicap with lots of my mates then we will more than likely end up on Ecclesall Rd then into the centre for some more drinks. First drink in about 6/7 weeks so will be most likely a messy one and the curry will soak it all up. Then back to what I was eating and step up the training until christmas.
hi dan
have great night out you deserve it chuck and it sounds like a really good night your going to have a great time by the sound off it just be safe and look out for each other i know you will x x

Thanks chez I got back on my diet for past 4days an managed to do well at my weigh in an lost 6lb this week couldn't believe it but I think its cause I pushed myself to do more exercise to make up for my poor diet over the Halloween weekend x

Well done - thats a huge figure x

Thanks chez I got back on my diet for past 4days an managed to do well at my weigh in an lost 6lb this week couldn't believe it but I think its cause I pushed myself to do more exercise to make up for my poor diet over the Halloween weekend x
well done lauralou thats a brill loss x x

I am officially hanging :sigh: to much drink Saturday haha

Back on it today though hoping a good gym session will sweat the rest of the booze out of me.

Recommend a day at the races for anyone. Just not the hangover afterwards :)

lolol glad you had a good time love you could have a goal weight next little aim when you reach it a day at the races again with the lads something to aim for

do you know im going to take my own advice lololol

Yes thats a good idea Chezz, I would like to be at my goal weight for next years November races meet. I also want to run the Great Yorkshire Bupa 10km race.

I'm hoping to over all lose around 6st or more I'm currently 22st 4Lb iv only been slimming 2weeks an lost 5lb I feel like a Rabbit caught in a cage ATM its been hard getting my head around a whole new diet an way of thinking

Well done on your losses so far, you are doing fantastic! I started at 22st in February and it can be really daunting so take it 1st at a time. Next week, I hope to have my 5st award :D if I can do it hunni, anyone can ;) if I can help at, let me know x

Yes thats a good idea Chezz, I would like to be at my goal weight for next years November races meet. I also want to run the Great Yorkshire Bupa 10km race.
oh wow that would be great for you such an achievement your going to do it hun you have done brill up to know as the hangover gone now
have a good day tomorrow

I have previously ran the race at 29st in 2011 so I want to beat that time to show how far I have come over the 3 years since

wow thats amazing to do it at 29st good on you love and this timw wow you will be dynamite well done x

Thanks everyone! I am not going to lie it was by far the hardest thing I have done I struggled at times knees and feet were in bits but I was determined to finish and not in last place.

My fitness has improved so much since then with me going to boxing circuits pretty much everyday and eating better. I am also no longer hanging after my mad weekend which is good. :)

good on you dan you showed determination that ok you was a little bigger than some you was hurting but you did it and showed people you was out there for a reason well done you so proud off you
wow you are keeping fit but i think we all come to a point in our lifes where we think enough is enough x x

Yeah I think that will be when I am around 50 haha then it will be a walk to the local and lovely food

Back