7/7/11 starters.

amberelle said:
Hi all I'm on day four and still very hungry although it is getting easier as my stomach shrinks! Keep it up so worth it in the end :)

I still have the occasional day where I feel hungry and I'm on day 13, although I think it's more psychological, and sometimes my mouth wants something to eat, rather than me actually being hungry If that makes sense. It is worth it, and I'm glad I made it through my first week, u will appreciate it more when u have had ur first weigh in. X

Ditto! Ditto all the way!!! Headache breathe metallic etc! But we can get through it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day3! Yes we are all suffering today but we can do it!!! Bring on tomorrow then over half way to weigh in :) it will all be worth it x

Side effects horrid but we can all do this! It will soon be tomorrow. How's your day been? Ok I hope :)

Side effects horrid but we can all do this! It will soon be tomorrow. How's your day been? Ok I hope :)

I am just not as positive as you, oh how i wish i was. Started today feeling positive but have found the day has got increasingly more difficult and have caved in and eated some leafs :( Just needed to chew something as it didnt take away the hunger.

Going to head of up to bed soon i think.

Dee
xx

Can't think that leaves will spoil your weekly weigh in. I'm sure you had far worse last week! Don't be to hard in yourself it was only leaves not mega calories. Soon be tomorrow! :)

Well done on hanging in there guys - I was a 5/7/11 starter so am only a couple of days ahead. Each day does get a tiny bit easier, but I don't seem to be out of the woods yet (it was nausea today for me). We can do this though - we just need to draw on each other for support :D

Glad to see your still in good spirits Friend and doing well, I bet you are looking forward to the WI now lol!

Good Luck

Gareth

Thanx! Not too sure about these side effects? Metallic taste and headache not the best.... Bring on day 4 . You are doing very well, weight loss fantastic well done! :)

Gosh! Nausea ???? These side effects are tougher than not having food I'm thinking. Well done u for not giving in! Bring on tomorrow! :)

oh this isnt very reassuring lol! im on day 3 2mrw >.<

Fingers crossed i dont suffer headaches x

Well done for surviving another day :)

Day 4 :)

Woke up at 5:40am feeling rubbish! I know the side effects will go, but I have taken some pain killers in an attempt to hopefully feel more human before my husband gets up. 7/7/11 group.... Today will be our test.... Sunday dinners to cook, family and visitors, days off work, the list is endless for a Sunday BUT we can do this because it's another day closer to our weigh in. Keep smiling and remember the side effects will be worth it for how we feel when we step on the scales .

Thank you friend for the words of encouragment. So sorry you are feeling rubbish today. I hope you feel better as the day goes on.
No headaches here just a horrid mouth. Yes and your right...dreading today with cooking the sunday roast, its going to be a toughy.

Good luck all and hope the day goes well for us all xx

Deecee
xx

I will be ok I'm sure coz I'm determined to stay focussed and get a weight loss come the end of week one! Taking it hour by hour today.... Holding off as long as poss before 1st pack.... Now on my 2nd large mug of black coffee lol! :) hope you have a good day! X

Back