7/7/11 starters.

Morning everyone! Final day of week 3 is here!!! Weigh in tomorrow. I have resolved myself that this week may not see a change, and that next week could be a bit iffy too. However, if for 99% of the time, I am living on 600 calories then something's gotta be happening!

Am getting quite excited about the impending road trip. Have decided to take bars and shakes with me and replace 2 out of three meals each of the 4 days. Eat whatever is available for the 3rd meal but make sure it is the best option, size I can.

More importantly, relax and enjoy!

Woohoo nearly end of week 3 indeed !

Sorry to lose Friend who started this Thread ( boo hoo) but dieting is all about choices and what suits us and no doubt about it this is a tough diet and sometimes very difficult to manage socially .... :(
Mrmc I think your plan is very sensible . i really really hope you have a fantastic long weekend and road trip ( tho dont be doing any macho versions of thelma and louise !) . Pictures and updates please but most of all HAVE FUN ! Life's too short to worry about the odd carb and you can get back on the TS wagon next week . You will be looking GOOD and I suspect really deserve this break and reunion.
Losses will almost certainly be less this week but a sneaky look at the scales means I will be on target for the typical stone a month and I know I am shrinking and don't need scales to tell me that :)
Have a great day 7/11 ers xxxxx

Yes I'm sorry that I can't continue but I was advised not to continue for the time being, but may be able to come back in the future, and thought in the mean time would do Atkins so that I'm in ketosis and loosing. X

Afternoon all!

All the best Friend. May your losses be many.

Anything from STS or less will do for me this week. Mind you, I'm itching to get to a round 20lb mark.

Just had to nip into town to buy some new shirts as I have lost 1 1/2 inches round the neck.

My Al Capone look is now complete!

Have just realised that I am way behind today as only had one Shake, so for 'evening meal' I am going to have soup followed by bar! Get me!! Two courses!

Morning and my WI shows a 2 1/2 pound loss ... So 12 1/2 in 3 weeks . Not as much as some but I am happy and feel much skinnier than day 1 . Also everyone noticing and my belly is definitely shrinking and has no folds just a nice rotund look loool

Come on 7/11 ers ... ( mrmc and dee) anyone else ? Let's here it from ya ! Xx

Well I have reached the 20lb weight loss mark in 3 weeks so am delighted!

Wasn't sure that there would be any movement since my fest on Sunday, but there was!!!! ANother lb gone.

Had a similar experience to you MK, when a friend came round last night and patted my tummy and asked where it had gone!!

Just packing up now for 'The Trip' so apologies if my posting is somewhat sporadic. (Don't want you to feel lonely on this thread MK!)

Time for a shake me thinks!

Oh that's amazing mrmc ! I bet as well your fest = waterweight as well ....,it us still an incredible loss for 3 weeks and both your tum and neck shrinking !
Have a great weekend and I will hold the fort here. If you have time between balls and house parties let us know how you are getting on ! X

Well I can hardly believe it myself but I have just completed a TS day whilst away!!

Really pleased with myself. Just worrying that 3 days would have a severe impact, whereas now I have just got tomorrow night and Saturday night to contend with.

Felt a bit weird watching everyone else eat, but it was a bit of a meat fest and as a 30 year veggie it didn't interest me in the slightest.

Morning.

Phase two of Road Trip later today. Before then it's a bit of 'London' for me.

Have a great day.

Well day 23 it is ! Big pat on back mrmc.

You TS and I had a mini meal. Wasn't all that exciting . Teeny piece of fish and some broccoli . Anyway inspired by your determination going to TS again. Reallywant to be slim more than I want food !!

Have a great road trip and enjoy London !

Just getting to bed after a fab evening and BBQ. On the South Coast.

Decided to just go with what took my fancy, which actually seemed a lot of bread which is unusual for me as I'm not typically a bread fan.

Skipped the beautiful desserts though. (fab looking Etonian Mess), but did enjoy a Double Decker!

So all in all a great evening. The ball tomorrow!!!

Back to Exante Sunday

Thanks MK.

Just in from the ball.

OMG!!!

A complete blinder.

Day 25 for us 7/11ers..... Suzie Dee are you still here ??!!!

Well mrmc we need pictures and details of your ball and road trip !! 4 am huh ? Must have been a brilliant night !

Like you had a WS (ish weekend) and it's been fun ..., also been out till 4 on Friday which in my case was just plain silly buy I enjoyed myself and hadn't been out for nearly a year . Then last night went to a party tho was in bed 12 ... So today going to try and get back onto the TS wagon . Well mrmc life is for living and we are doing this to look and feel better so enjoy it while we take the journey .

Have a great day ! X

Don't worry MK, it's just a blip. Same happening here. Got so bad through travelling that my 'meal' yesterday had Ginsters on the front!!!!

Will be back home late tomorrow so getting back on Exante as soon as possible.

The truth is that this is for long term and that quite honestly if one or two blips during 4 weeks of 600 calories a day can ruin the whole thing then something has gone dramatically wrong.

Keep your chin up.

Gingsters loool . Yeah I agree with you and like you had a bit of a party weekend....foodwise ibdud well all WS apart from a teaspoon of rice and peas ..,,, it was the punch which then led to 6 m and m s and being force fed wine spritzers ! Hey ! Back TS today and already got banging headache so fingers crossed can stay on track ....!!!

It must be something in the air, week 3 and I've fallen off the wagon for the last 2 days, all ketogenic foods but not quantities - over doing it!! I'm jumping straight back on the wagon with you guys now! Good Luck!!

Back