• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

7 DAY CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

sascha

Hi

I was really encouraged by the group who undertook the last 7-day challenge on here and I want to start another one.

I've been picking at sole source over the past fortnight. Unable to complete more than two days continuously before caving in to real food. I would really like to do 7 days straight though.

Anyone interested?

x S

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Sascha, I would like to join you. I have been ss'ing for 8 weeks now and my weight loss has slowed down (last 2 weeks 2lb a week) I havent notably done anything different and certainly know I havent cheated so I would also be interested in any ideas from anyone on what I can do to have a big loss to keep me spurred on!!
I would like to lose 5lb and have my weigh in on a Tuesday!!

sascha

Brilliant. When shall we start? Monday? To be honest I could start today, is anyone else ready to kick off today? just got weighed. 10 lb down despite not doing it properly. imagine the results if I could actually stick to it. highly motivated now. fridge full of fizzy water and just had a banana muffin.

Not doing it properly is simply going to take EVEN longer!

How are you all doing today?

x S

Kangy

Hi - I'd like to joing in, especially if yo'ure not starting til Monday. I've struggled with the 7 day challange this week due to persoanl pressures and now I've been ill the last couple of days, so another shot would be fab!

sascha

Wow, Fuzzy's your pictures look amazing!. Is that a six-pack I see? You've done so well. nearly there! Does anyone know why the water is so important? When Azar posted recently asking what the highest losses were for 1 week, it seems that the biggest losers were those drinking loads of water. any idea?

stacey

i love minimins me :)
ooo can i join in on monday too please, cos am startin ss again tomorrow, i m still in the 28 day challenge too lol

xxx

USAgirl

Silver Member
Hello everyone I am in also. Sascha I will be starting today. I am really excited I need all the motivation I can get , I cant seem to stick to ss more than a few days. the mornings and afternoons are easy its the evenings that are killing me.

Also ladies who will be exercising to help jump start their weight loss. I see sascha is off to the gym , i will be trying to walk a couple miles a day.

Cazarol maybe adding exercise to your routine will help you jump start start that weight loss. Good luck to everyone

Hey Sascha, I'm sooo up for this! I'm restarting today so will start today if thats ok as I need the motivation.... you have motivated me to go swimming later, so I'm gonna tidy up the flat, have my lunch CD tetra and a pint of water and head off to the pool. I'll even walk there as well :) whoop whoop I'm so excited! xx

Woohoo. Loving all the energy on this thread... USAgirl - evenings are my downfall too. I spend all day at work (I'm a hospital doctor) - so don;t really get time to stop. then before I got onto Cambridge, would drive home and the night-long binge would start. Now on CD.. I still really feel the evening Danger Zone. so just make my 2/3 packs at regular intervals all evening. And drink water all day. And now that I've lost a few pounds on CD... the compliments have started rolling in.. and I soooo needed to hear them. Stay strong those who have started today. Get ready those starting tomorrow.... wannabe - you've done so well! nearly there!

I'd like to join in if that's ok - I will be on day 4 of wk 1 SS tomorrow - get weighed on Friday.

Barcababex, Wigglychick. Good luck.

Went to the gym today. knackered now. but feel totally ready.

Will post tomorrow.

Good luck everybody!

xS

I'm up for it! Haven't cheated or anything but must MUST drink more water so hopefully this will motivate me! Yay lets go! x