7 DAY CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sascha, 18 May 2007 Social URL.

1. sascha

sascha Full Member

Hi

I was really encouraged by the group who undertook the last 7-day challenge on here and I want to start another one.

I've been picking at sole source over the past fortnight. Unable to complete more than two days continuously before caving in to real food. I would really like to do 7 days straight though.

Anyone interested?

x S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazarol

cazarol Member

Hi Sascha, I would like to join you. I have been ss'ing for 8 weeks now and my weight loss has slowed down (last 2 weeks 2lb a week) I havent notably done anything different and certainly know I havent cheated so I would also be interested in any ideas from anyone on what I can do to have a big loss to keep me spurred on!!
    I would like to lose 5lb and have my weigh in on a Tuesday!!

4. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Hey

I'll join need all the motivation I can get

xx

5. CLUCKS

CLUCKS Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I'd like to join my weigh in's not til Mon though x

6. sascha

sascha Full Member

Brilliant. When shall we start? Monday? To be honest I could start today, is anyone else ready to kick off today? just got weighed. 10 lb down despite not doing it properly. imagine the results if I could actually stick to it. highly motivated now. fridge full of fizzy water and just had a banana muffin.

Not doing it properly is simply going to take EVEN longer!

How are you all doing today?

x S

7. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Hi - I'd like to joing in, especially if yo'ure not starting til Monday. I've struggled with the 7 day challange this week due to persoanl pressures and now I've been ill the last couple of days, so another shot would be fab!

8. sascha

sascha Full Member

Ok. Monday it is.

Good luck everybody...

Sascha

9. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Sascha

I'm in i need all the motivation i can get...xxx

10. sascha

sascha Full Member

Wow, Fuzzy's your pictures look amazing!. Is that a six-pack I see? You've done so well. nearly there! Does anyone know why the water is so important? When Azar posted recently asking what the highest losses were for 1 week, it seems that the biggest losers were those drinking loads of water. any idea?

11. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

ooo can i join in on monday too please, cos am startin ss again tomorrow, i m still in the 28 day challenge too lol

xxx

12. sascha

sascha Full Member

Off to the gym. So who's ready to kick off on Monday, then? Sascha

13. sascha

sascha Full Member

Brill, Stacey. Good luck. How's the 28 day challenge going? xS

14. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello everyone I am in also. Sascha I will be starting today. I am really excited I need all the motivation I can get , I cant seem to stick to ss more than a few days. the mornings and afternoons are easy its the evenings that are killing me.

Also ladies who will be exercising to help jump start their weight loss. I see sascha is off to the gym , i will be trying to walk a couple miles a day.

Cazarol maybe adding exercise to your routine will help you jump start start that weight loss. Good luck to everyone

15. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey Sascha, I'm sooo up for this! I'm restarting today so will start today if thats ok as I need the motivation.... you have motivated me to go swimming later, so I'm gonna tidy up the flat, have my lunch CD tetra and a pint of water and head off to the pool. I'll even walk there as well :) whoop whoop I'm so excited! xx

16. sascha

sascha Full Member

Woohoo. Loving all the energy on this thread... USAgirl - evenings are my downfall too. I spend all day at work (I'm a hospital doctor) - so don;t really get time to stop. then before I got onto Cambridge, would drive home and the night-long binge would start. Now on CD.. I still really feel the evening Danger Zone. so just make my 2/3 packs at regular intervals all evening. And drink water all day. And now that I've lost a few pounds on CD... the compliments have started rolling in.. and I soooo needed to hear them. Stay strong those who have started today. Get ready those starting tomorrow.... wannabe - you've done so well! nearly there!

17. barcababex

barcababex Full Member

Hey

Im ready for the challenge!

xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I'd like to join in if that's ok - I will be on day 4 of wk 1 SS tomorrow - get weighed on Friday.

20. sascha

sascha Full Member

Barcababex, Wigglychick. Good luck.

Went to the gym today. knackered now. but feel totally ready.

Will post tomorrow.

Good luck everybody!

xS

21. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi all, just completed the last 7 day challenge - successfully for the first time since January so I want to carry this on - count me in!!!

22. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm up for it! Haven't cheated or anything but must MUST drink more water so hopefully this will motivate me! Yay lets go! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.