7 DAY CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

Hello everyone, have just completed the last 7 day challenge, and I am totally motivated for the next.

Weigh in this morning was 12.2.6 and my goal is to lose 3lbs this week to get me back in the 11s.

How is everyone else today?

Hi all - well I weighed in at 15stone exactly this morning - which means during the last 7 day challenge I manage dto put on 4 stone :cry: :cry:

So lets see if I can manage this one more successfully!!

I'm actually well out of ketosis so I hope that I will get a good start this week, I'd like to aim for 7lbs loss.

Hi Sarah - so glad you did well last week!!!:D

So far so good today, even manage dto turn down a cookie when out for coffee with mum this morning!:D How is everyone else doing so far??

K xx

DAY ONE!

Well, I'm pretty buoyant today. More and more people noticing weight loss. And clothes getting looser. Had a really good work out at the gym yesterday- and managing to do more each time I go. Still can't believe that I drink so much (3 L is a lot to me!) yet I'm magically lighter the next day.

made a toffee and walnut muffin at work. Everyone wondered what the lovely smell was! never thought anyone would be jealous of my CD!!!!

How was everyone's day?

xxxS

Sarah, Kangy - well done. one day down. Still itching to know how the others did.

So far today.
ate:
toffee muffin at work
one banoffee muffin for tea (lush, by the way. half banana/ half toffee)
one more muffin tonight probably

vices: 3 cigarettes, 1 coke zero.

drank: struggling to get to 3 L today... we'll see.

pampering/ exercise:
face mask, teeth bleach strips(stops me eating too!) long shower. DIY manicure.

Day 1 coming to a close. In addition to my earlier post I have just had my last pack. Made a hot choc raspberry shake. New one on me having it hot. Was very nice! I've made the other half into ice cream to have tomorrow.

Have managed to make up the water by having another litre and a half this evening.

Just watching some TV and will head to bed soon so that I'm not tempted at all!

Goodnight everyone and I hope you've had good days.

Hi all - well I weighed in at 15stone exactly this morning - which means during the last 7 day challenge I manage dto put on 4 stone :cry: :cry:

K xx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4st in a week, thats some going :D LOLOLOLOLO
xx:)

My day 1 went well - was still having the headaches which are making me feel quite rotten but painkillers ease them off for a while. Yesterday I had banana shake, chocolate tetra and oriental chilli. I really don't like the chocolate tetra but am stuck with them this week as CDC gave me 7 in case I went out. I've liked all of the fruit flavour shakes so far but only have chocolate and chocolate mint left...so hoping I like them better than the tetras. Also didn't feel hungry last night which I have done in the evenings so far. (this was Day 4 of SS for first time for me).

Today - got up with no headache :party0019: and am feeling really quite well, woke up earlier than usual as well so I got up and did some jobs before I woke the children up! Am just now having a chocolate tetra which I'm washing down with pint 3 of water, lol!

I'm curious about the muffins, can somebody enlighten me please ?

Hey everyone,

day 1 went ok for me, feeling pretty hungery think its cause i started eating the bars! Wi tonight so will keep u posted, hope u all have a good day, keep up the good work

xx

Hi all - well into day 2!! Well done everyone else!! Struggling a bit with the hunger today - didn't do so well last night made a salmon sandwich (why????!!!!:cry: ) but as the saying goes I'm drawing a line and drinking lots of water! NOT going to fail another 7 day challenge.

I am going out on Sun night so my plan is to make that my mini-goal so I feel more confident when I go out.

Hope you're all doing ok today!

Great going girls :D I had the choc mint at lunch time - I was dreading it, feared I wouldn't like it...it was lovely :) Is the choc. nice hot does anybody know ?

Hey

I dont like ne of the shakes I just have tetras soup and bars

xx

I've not got to the bars yet, can't even remember the flavours - are they filling ?

Hey

Yes very filling I love hem would struggle without them now I love choc ornage just like a big jaffa cake!

xx

that sounds like something to look forward to :D

App I can't eat the bars cos I'm allergic to nuts :sigh:
HOwever the banana tetras are ok, I find the chocolate ones too rich.

Anyhow how's today gone for everyone?? When I get to this time of day however much I want to eat I always tell myself it would be a shame to waste the day, i might as well finish today and see if I want to eat in the morning. I never do!! It's around 4pm I really struggle. How about all of you?? When's your worst time??

K xx

Back