7 DAY CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

Hope you had a good evening out Kangy and congratulations on the trousers :D

I have found the last couple of days a bit hard going, have felt really tired and had a migraine (prob. due to the weather) but I've kept going with the SSing.

How's everyone else doing ?

Oh Kangy good news on the trousers. I for one have found this week so incredibly useful. Never thought I would be able to do it. When I came home for the week end my Dad was amazed. Still trying to force-feed me though.... Old habits die hard!!! Back up to London now though. the running is going well. WELL DONE to everyone who has done the 7 day challenge. I would not have done it without all this support. what's everyone doing now - SS or 790 or what? I may join the June group too.

hugs and kisses and Thanks!

Sascha

Hi Sascha, congratulations on a successful week :D I'm still SSing this week and moving onto June challenge on Friday...do you get weighed today ?

Hi all, well I went AWOL. Mixture of TOTM and the weekend, the weekend at TOTM and I don't stand a chance!

Been having a frank discussion with my mum and I think that I'm gonna try a different tack to SSing, it's just not working for me anymore!

My mum has agreed to make me a healthy meal for when I come home from work each night and in the day I'm going to stick to something like Slimfast because having shakes fits well in my life.

Definately interested in doing more challenges to keep me going. Not giving up on losing the last 2 stone, just gonna go a different route but just need to find the route to follow to get there!

Methinks a trip over to the June challenge might be what the doctor ordered!

Hope us challengers can keep in touch and keep updated with our progress coz I'd love to know what your progress is!

Hi all - congrats on weight losses - Sarah I know what yo umean about TOTM.Occaisionally I'm ok, like last week, but mostly it's a disaster.

I lost 7lbs which I am thrilled about. :DPut on 3lbs over the last couple of days cos I went out and ate so I could drink :rolleyes::eek: but going to get back onto it today.

K xx

Congratulations on the great weight losses Kangy and Fuzzy :D
Good luck with your new plan Westie :D

Back