7 DAY CHALLENGE, ANYONE?

Good luck with the weigh in Westie :D After a few nights of rubbish sleep...I overslept this morning :eek: managed to get to school on time though so no big disaster! Relieved to see that it's not just me that has trouble sleeping on the diet - I'm hoping some exercise will help with that. I'm going to get my hair cut this morning I think :)
So far - 1 choc tetra, 2 pints water.

How's everybody doing ? just been to have my hair cut, had 4" lopped off and feel really nice now :D

Glad you like your haircut, Wigglychick. It always feels so good when your head feels lighter *lol*.

Yesterday was a bit mixed for me.

Stuck to packs, but did have 6 PLUS 2 Atkins bars. I had a very bad day in work and it dragged!

But the good news is that my weigh in showed a 6lb loss! Now 12 stone 4. I don't think I'll get in the 11s next week but I'm hopeful!

How is everyone else today?

oh well done Westie that's a fab loss :D - sorry you had a bad day but that must have cheered you a bit :) I'm getting weighed today so will report in later on about that.

What time do you have you first CD of the day? I usually have mine about now, when I've taken the children to school but wondering if I push it forward whether it will stop me feeling hungry in the evening:confused:

DD wants her hair cut the same as mine, lol! so think we will be back to the hairdresser tomorrow, lol!

Sarah - fab weight loss well done you!!:D :D

Wigglychick - good luck with your weigh in tonight!!

As for me well I'm still here!! TOTM started today so glad I got through the days before that ok - usually struggle then. Just cleaning the house madly as I have a landlord check today. I hate hoovering!! :badmood:

K xx

I'm weighed :D 9lb off:party0038: Just having a banana shake and then going to hunt around in the garage for my little bouncer...going to start bouncing later on.

Good luck with the landlord check Kangy - hope your hoover is better than mine, bottom keeps falling off it :eek:

oh well done Westie that's a fab loss :D - sorry you had a bad day but that must have cheered you a bit :) I'm getting weighed today so will report in later on about that.

What time do you have you first CD of the day? I usually have mine about now, when I've taken the children to school but wondering if I push it forward whether it will stop me feeling hungry in the evening:confused:

DD wants her hair cut the same as mine, lol! so think we will be back to the hairdresser tomorrow, lol!

Looking forward to hearing your weigh in result, good luck!

I'm on LL so I get 4 packs a day. I usually have my first at lunchtime and save the rest till evening and the post hometime munchies! I try and space them out but more often than not I eat them all in quick succession! But after stopping having the bars I am little better at exercising self control!

So after tomorrow you and DD will be little twins then *lol*!

I'm weighed :D 9lb off:party0038: Just having a banana shake and then going to hunt around in the garage for my little bouncer...going to start bouncing later on.

Good luck with the landlord check Kangy - hope your hoover is better than mine, bottom keeps falling off it :eek:

Posts crossed!

Whoohooooooooooo, that's fab! Well done you, we'll just have to make sure we keep it going!

Sarah - fab weight loss well done you!!:D :D

Wigglychick - good luck with your weigh in tonight!!

As for me well I'm still here!! TOTM started today so glad I got through the days before that ok - usually struggle then. Just cleaning the house madly as I have a landlord check today. I hate hoovering!! :badmood:

K xx

Hey Kangy, I DETEST hoovering! Therefore I never do it :eek: !

Well done on getting through a difficult set of days - you'll be flying now! Good on ya girl!

Hi All

Sorry for not checking in yesterday - manic day then came home and collapsed asleep!

Going ok. 3 kg this week. Flagging a bit, though.

xxxS

Thanks Westie and Kangy - we measured my waist as well...two inches off that, so thrilled :D

I've managed to push my shakes around the clock a bit today as well so haven't had the awful hungry feeling at all today :D also had a few little bounce on my bouncer but gosh, it's hard going on the knees :eek: so I think I need to build that up slowly, lol!

Good luck with the weigh in Fuzzy and fantastic with the 3kg sascha - keep going, that's about 1/2 stone isn't it, wonderful :D:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Good luck Mandi for the weigh in and well done Sascha on 3kg.

I had a blip last night, but feel like I'm back on track today (so far anyway). I came home from work feeling very ill and thought food would make me feel better. Doh! Didn't and I went to bed feeling even worse!

I was really worried that it would start a weekend binge because I have usually found weekends hardest.

But today I have woken up feeling quite good and not craving food or a pack.

I have had an espresso coffee, a black coffee and have 2 pints of warm flavoured water sitting next to me.

I have another 3 litres of water with flavouring lined up on the side in the kitchen ready to be supped today.

So fingers crossed I can make it through the day!

Hope everyone else has a good one too!

Sorry you had a bad day yesterday Westie. Today's a new day though and you can do it :D sounds like you're well prepared for the day with all that water ready :D Good luck

Thanks Westie and Kangy - we measured my waist as well...two inches off that, so thrilled :D

I've managed to push my shakes around the clock a bit today as well so haven't had the awful hungry feeling at all today :D also had a few little bounce on my bouncer but gosh, it's hard going on the knees :eek: so I think I need to build that up slowly, lol!

Good luck with the weigh in Fuzzy and fantastic with the 3kg sascha - keep going, that's about 1/2 stone isn't it, wonderful :D:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Well done on the inch loss, that's fantastic! :party0019:

Glad that you haven't felt so hungry by moving when you have your shakes. It usually works for me (although not yesterday :mad:) but I'm going to save all my packs till later today.

Your bouncer sounds really interesting, I have thought about getting one in the past. Do you think they are worth it? Do you just do some bouncing whilst watching TV? Could be a good thing to do for me to get some activity.

Your bouncer sounds really interesting, I have thought about getting one in the past. Do you think they are worth it? Do you just do some bouncing whilst watching TV? Could be a good thing to do for me to get some activity.

To be honest - I can't last long on it, it's not that I'm out of puff or anything but it gets to my knees! So my plan is to build it up, I had several short bounces on it last night...I'll let you know when I've had a few more goes! It's one of those things that I bought last time I was on a weight loss spree that got 'put away' without me really having tried it out properly.

My CDC recommened trying yoga or pilates for toning up and so on, I've done a little bit of yoga in the past and I do like it so yesterday thought I would go and track down a dvd...tried both Asda and Tesco and they had nothing so last night went to Borders and managed to pick up a dvd for pilates and yoga (and a nice new book to read :D) and going to have a go at one today - think dd might join me, it's just her thing! I am waking up earlier in the mornings now so thought I could fit in a little session of either one before I get the children up.

Hi Sarah, Wiggly, Kangy and anyone else in the 7 day challenge. Back up North for the weekend. After a punishing bank holiday drive, walked in the door, and scooped up my Dad to join me at the gym. Really hooked. Seems to make an enormous difference to my losses. and helps me sleep too. Managed 40 mins of cardio today.

Is the "Bouncer" a mini trampoline? If fo, I have one. I had a personal trainer for a while (Back in my thin days!) who swore by them. If its of any help, we used to use them as part of a mini-circuit. 90 secs of jogging on it then some sit-ups, then jogging on it again, followed by lunges and so on... really great for the derriere and joints. and cheaper than a treadmill.

Everyone still going strong? I'm motivated by your amazing losses girls. I'm finding this easier the longer I'm on it - anyone else finding that? I broke on Thursday night - and even after a normal sized (healthy) meal - I was painfully full - utterly bursting and uncomfortable. was relieved to get back on CD the next morning actually.

What are you all gonna do when the 7day challenge is over? Sarah are you still on 28-day challenge somewhere else? Is everyone gonna carry on? or go on to 790 for a week?

xxxS

Hi Sascha, yes it's a mini trampoline...circular, I'm rubbish on it! But I'm building up how long I can manage - it's the knees that complain!
I've signed up for the June challenge...SS, 15 mins exercise per day and I think 4 litres of water...I finding it really helpful to have a thread to come and post in.

Hi all!! How are you all doing?? Still going here and still SSing (though a sneaky spoonful of penut butter went in yesterday!:rolleyes::eek:)

I'm going out tonight with my sister, so that should be fun! She's really understanding about the diet so there won't be any pressure - we're going to a 60's and 70's night. I bought some new trousers yesterday - in a size 18!!!!:D:D First 18's I've bought in a loooonnnggggg time! Ok so they are a little tight on the waist but very bearable and I'm glad they fit because I didn't want to get a size 20 that I'll only be wearing for a very short time.

So hope yiou all have a good Sunday!

K xx

Back