7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Good luck with the weigh in Sam

Morning All... :)

Sam - Good Luck with your WI today. I'm convinced you'll do fine, you've been so good this week. I wonder if you've picked up a bug from nursery, it being DD first week bless..!

Mochaj - you did well yesterday with the water, well done sweet. I was dribbling reading what you'd made yesterday, how did you cope with not nibbling? That's remarkable :)

Glad the K Fairy has visited you as well...

I don't feel as tired today as I've done all week and throat feeling much better - don't know what's been the matter, have just really not felt myself over the last few days but feeling better today..

Paula - I love the fact that you pop in to this thread - how are you feeling? Have you made any decisions about what you're going to do?

How's everyone else: Spangly, Saff, Laney, HCW?

I've just had my first half of my breakfast tetra - going to see if I can delay having the other half until this afternoon again as yesterday worked well having 2 packs left to have once I got home..

Am just going to start glugging my first 1.5L bottle of water with S/Berry and the first glass has my spoonful of Fibre 89...!

Have good days girlies...

H xx

Hi Hannah, glad your not feeling as tired and that your throat feels better, you are doin fab babe proud of you.
I have at last done better with my water intake as you know from the daily i had a couple of bad wks with intake,well bad for me but this wk seem to have got head back in place with it and have managed to do 4ltrs eveyday!! woohoo, and gettin the water flavouring has deffo helped can you beleive thta i only just satrted the flavouring this wk!! done 12 wks just plain old water !! so am hopeing for a bit better loss tomorrow at weigh-in after 2wks @ only a 1lb each, but with it being totm this wk who knows!!

Morning Girls!

Hannah, glad you are feeling a little better today and Sam i hope you are ok? just take as much care of yourself as possible and get better soon, oh and good luck for your weigh in later x

I weighed myself this monring and i have lost the dreaded big fat nothing! I suspected it to be honest so..... You know the whole of last week i SS's 100% the only time i cheated was on this Sunday, and yes i had 6 vodkas and a chicken drumstick and a samoosa and some battered chicken things and a cream donught at 1:30 in the morning!!! but i still hoped that after 3 days of SSing this week that i would have paid for my sins! but noooo TOTM jumped on board too! so here i am like a sheepish pregnant fish convincing myself that nest weeks weigh in id going to fabulous!

Anyways better pick up with the water intake, have only just managed a litre and its 11 already! sigh!

catch you later lovelies

thanks hannah ,im waiting for the call off my mortgage woman to see exactly what the time scale is then i will make the decision.Your all doing fab keep it upxx:D

Morning girls
God Im late logging on today...had to go to the dentist!
Only starting the water intake now so Im a bit behind today

Hannah, Sam look after yourselves girls. i hope your feeling better soon.

Ings dont worry about the zero loss. At least it wasnt anything on...thats more important. Whatever damage you did you managed to pull yourself back so good on you.

Morning to everyone else....paula, mochaj, saffron, cmacca, spangly...did I forget anyone?

another 3lb off! Im in the 13s at last woohoo.......

Im very pleased with 3lb considering the two meals I had last week. These last few days of being 100% have obviously helped me so thanks again Hannah for starting the thread.

THink I'll have fish and chips to celebrate............ ONLY JOKING!! I'll have to make do with a vegetable soup and a choc orange bar.

:party0019:YOU GO GIRL:party0019:

:drool: Dont mention the F & C words ...... mmmmmhhhhhhhh

:talk017:

Well Done Sam, 3lb is fantastic...!

It's absolutely brilliant working down to the next stone so congratulations..!

Do you mind me asking what "stone" you were to begin with?

I'm now desperate to get out of the 13's... even when I did LL I lingered in the 13's..! I'm hoping for 2 good weightlosses next week and the week after... I'd love to be 12 something at the launch but I've only got 3 more WI's before the 12th October...

I'm feeling more energetic and awake today.. how you feeling?

H x

Guys...

I've just uploaded some scary pictures on my Gallery....

I'll have to get a really recent one done to post up as well...

H xx

Do you mind me asking what "stone" you were to begin with?

H x

I was 18st 1lb when I started on 15th June, so Im not one of the fastest losers but Im more than happy with my progress.

Im feeling a bit more energetic today too, but then I didnt feel well at all yesterday.

You can definately get into the 12's for your launch hun. Just stay as strong as you have been these past couple of days and you will have a fab couple of weeks weight loss. Have you chosen an outfit yet or got your eye on anything?

Ive heard a few people talking about their "launch", what is it??

Hannah saw your pics...WOW WOW WOW amazing difference. You look fabulous.

Sam have you been ssing since June then?? Youve done so well. If I can do half as good as that Ill be chuffed! Any photos??

I really want something to eat today :sigh: I dont know why? Im not exactly hungry I just Want Something!

I was 18st 1lb when I started on 15th June, so Im not one of the fastest losers but Im more than happy with my progress.

Im feeling a bit more energetic today too, but then I didnt feel well at all yesterday.

You can definately get into the 12's for your launch hun. Just stay as strong as you have been these past couple of days and you will have a fab couple of weeks weight loss. Have you chosen an outfit yet or got your eye on anything?

Wow that's amazing Sam - to think you've come from the 18's through to the 17's, 16's, 15's and now you're in the 14's. Amazing

I haven't found an outfit yet but I haven't really been seriously looking - am out shopping with OH on Saturday, 6th October which is the weekend before...

The colour theme of Mother Funkers is Magenta Pink and Black and I'm not really a pinkie girlie so would like a classic halterneck black dress with maybe some pick glass (type) shoes and jewellery...

I did post this dress as a bit of a laugh on another thread but there's no way I would wear it unless I was in a foreign country, 3st slimmer, as brown as a berry and my roots done... :D

image1xl.jpg

I'd be the Mother Funker Queen in this frock...!

H x

Sam have you been ssing since June then?? Youve done so well. If I can do half as good as that Ill be chuffed! Any photos??

I really want something to eat today :sigh: I dont know why? Im not exactly hungry I just Want Something!

Hannah is the only one I know with a launch to look forward to. She's launching her new business in a few weeks.

I have SS'd for most of the time but dabbled into 790 for a few days and have slipped a couple of times, but I would say I have SS'd for 95% of the time. There are some photo's in my diary of before I started and after losing 3 stones, but I havent posted a completely up to date one. I dont know how to post a link to my diary - sorry.

Hope you manage to beat the urge to eat. Are you due to have another pack soon? If not, try a coffee or of course the old favourie, some more water!

Thanks Laney... I'm nowhere near goal at the moment but am looking forward to getting there..! :)

My lot in the office have had McDonalds for lunch so I buggered off out to B&Q to buy some winter pansies and a lightbulb for DS's lavalamp... Office now stinks of McD's... :(

My launch is on 12st October and it's the launch of Mother Funkers in Medway which is a franchise I've bought (was launched by a lady in Brighton in 2004). It's an early start, early finish dance night for mums who miss a good boogie but for whatever reasons, don't want to go to a club... It's a ticket only event and is being held in an absolutely huge and beautiful venue and obviously I want to look like the Mother Funker Queen..... :queen:

It's fast approaching...

H x

hannah is that you as you are now with louis,you look stunning well done chick.wil you answer my question on my thread thanks hunxx

Back