7 Day Personal SS'ing Challenge - I'm Struggling

Oh Hannah that sounds like a fab idea. Dont think they have anything like that in Ireland?

Dont laugh...but.... I thought it was a big CD reveal or something :doh:...God blonde or what!!

I will resist the food today. I wish I liked coffee but Im just glugging away at the water. Im not hungry I just want something..not sure what!

hannah is that you as you are now with louis,you look stunning well done chick.wil you answer my question on my thread thanks hunxx

Have responded to your thread.. it's a difficult one, you've done so well this week that I don't want to put you off CD but I know how it interfers with your social life and I suppose, if this is your last couple of weeks, I just want you to enjoy them...

The photo with Louis was taken just before last Christmas (my OH was taking photos so I could sort one out for my mum for Christmas). I put some weight back on but I'm back to that weight again now...

This time I really want to get to a goal weight that I'm happy with and one that I'll be more inclined to maintain...

H x

Girls Im really struggling. Im a big emotional eater and as much as I try to control it sometimes I just cant. I applied for a great job a while back and I just got a letter to say that I hadnt even been considered for interview. Im gutted....I picked a bit. No carbs just cold meat etc and do you know what I feel worse now!

God I hate my life sometimes!!!

Laney you are so close to losing that first stone and in just a few weeks... don't undo your brilliant work... :(

I'm a strong believer in what's meant to be will be... there'll be a better job around the corner :)

It's very hard to make a positive out of what you see at the moment as a negative but I hope you do find one sweetheart.

H x

Just before I head to bed, thought I'd report in...

I've done just under 4L of water and again survived tea time which is fab... I'm quite sure the K fairy has arrived as my mouth has got that horrible taste..

I bought some winter pansies at lunchtime so got home and put DS's dinner on and went out and planted them in my pots which I'm pleased about so garden looks nice and neat and all the summer plants that were dying have been dug up and binned...

Had a Chicken and Mushroom soup for dinner and have just had a choc tetra before bath and bed...

The end of Day 4 and I feel great... this thread is the best and your support has been brilliant. I'm really looking forward to WI on Monday...

Night all and hope you've had good days..

H x

Laney - I'm an emotional eater too so I understand how you feel. I tended to eat when I felt stressed or unhappy. You are doing really well though, so forget the things you just picked at and just carry on one day at a time :) If they weren't high carb things they may have done no damage to your Ketosis. Good Luck for tomorrow!

Hannah - Glad to hear you've had a good day. I wish my garden looked nice and tidy, it's in a real state! I'm a bit of a disorganised muppet really, the garden is often a mess and so is the house! I'm trying to improve the state of the house and so far making very good progress, that's partly thanks to CD! I feel so much more energetic and I'm getting loads more done than I was a few weeks ago so it's all good.

I'm just finishing my 5th litre of water then going to bed soon. This is a very early night for me! Today I've had choc shake, toffee & walnut (I love that one!) and a chicken & mush soup while I watched "10 years younger."

I was tempted by apple crumble tonight when I made it for the kids, but the clothes fund won and the crumble lost :D

Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

good morning all,

glad to hear the scales are going the right way Mocha and your clothes fund must be filling up nicely now.

Didnt do as much water as usual yesterday so need to make more effort with that today. Been good with the SSing though.

Today is day 99 for me! I never thought I would complete 9 days, let alone 99 so feeling a little proud of myself today.

Morning All...

SAM - 99 Days... that's amazing... Well Done..! Hope you're planning a nice of SS'ing on Day 100... :D

Mochaj - I thought of you this morning as I looked at my scales behind the bathroom sink wondering if you'd jumped on yours yet...! I don't know how but I'm still resisting jumping on mine.

My work trousers aren't feeling quite baggy round the belly and top of my thights so going on that, I'm really hoping for a good loss.

No hunger pangs today which is great.. I've drunk my morning half tetra and going to save the other half again for later this afternoon.

I've made up my jug with S/Berry and had my first glass with my fibre 89 in it which I'm really pleased I've got into the routine of doing...

I'd managed to drink my 3L by about 4'ish yesterday so I've bought in 3 x 1.5L bottles of water today so going to make every effort to drink all of them..

THE MORE YOU DRINK THE MORE YOU SHRINK....

I'm really going for it this week...

My OH said he likes that pink dress I posted on here so wondering if to order it in a size 16 and see what it looks like with black trousers or leggings...! It's a bit OTT for me but a change might do me good and I'll certainly be maintaining the Mother Funkers colour scheme...!

What do you think girls?

Have a good day...

H xx

Morning Hannah

I thought the dress you posted yesterday was stunning. It would look lovely with some black leggings and high heels, and if you are not brave enough to wear something so low cut you could possibly even wear a black camisole with it as well.

Youve got nothing to lose by ordering it and trying it on. You would certainly be the belle of the ball in it. Dont leave it too late to order the 16 though as you may find you need to send it back for a14!!!

Good morning girls,

Sorry for my rant last night. I'm feeling much better now having had a good nights sleep :rolleyes: I stepped on the scales this morning and it says Ive put on a pound. my official weigh in is sunday. I dont know if the pound is from the anti-biotics, the bit I ate or the fact that Ive got my TOTM early? Anyway Ive a few days to proper WI so Ill do my best. 1L gone and just having my first tetra.

Hannah the pink dress from yesterday was fab! Id say you'll look amazing in it. Is it really short? Would you wear it as a dress?? if not black leggins and high black shoes are definately the way to go.

Sam 99 days! :worthy:You are a true inspiration! WOW WOW WOW

Mochaj thanks for your post. I think I have a few skeletons in my closet that I need to fix. There has to be something to fix emotional eating?? Apart from sewing my mouth up :D

How is everyone else today?

have a good morning girls

Hi All

Laney glad you are feeling a bit better today. Sorry the scales arent moving the right way but scales hopping is BAD. Try to stay off them if you can as I find it just dictates my mood for the day. If you know you are being good then the weight has to come off. The gain could be for any of the reasons you mentioned, try not to worry.

Hannah, any decisions about the dress yet?

I have had two bars today. I know its naughty and my tummy will pay me back later for it, but I just needed to eat and figured it was better to have that than to cheat. I'll keep glugging the water to compensate.

No decisions yet about the dress Sam... I'm not sure about it. I suppose I had in mind a really classic look and I think this is a bit funky although very fun..!

Although when I went back on ASOS.com today I did buy this little top...

image1xl.jpg

I absolutely love Taupe and can never find anything in the colour but thought this was lovely.... here's the back....

image2xl.jpg

It was only £22 which I thought was good as it's quite different.

When it's delivered next week, I might check out the quality and if it's ok I might order the pink number (delivery is only 3-4 working days so I'll have time)..

I've run out of bars which I'm gutted about - my TOTM has come early and I could really physically eat something and one of them would have been perfect.

I'm doing ok with the water and I'll make up my other half of tetra with hot water shortly.

Can't believe how well I'm managing to keep on track - I'd really lost the plot there for a couple of weeks but now I feel far more focused..

You're doing well - day 100 tomorrow. When do you hope to be finished - have you set yourself a final goal or have you set a date instead?

H x

Good morning girls,

Hannah the pink dress from yesterday was fab! Id say you'll look amazing in it. Is it really short? Would you wear it as a dress?? if not black leggins and high black shoes are definately the way to go.

Not with my legs Laney... :D

The words "tree" and "trunk" spring to mind...!!!

How's your day going sweet..

Hope its better than yesterday.

H x

Hello everyone

Just checking in while I have a break from pretending to work today :p

2.5 litres of water down today and I'm only just having my first shake. My CDC has posted me a freebie Choc Orange to try which was very nice of her! So I'm having it now and its GORGEOUS. I'll be having some more of those next time I order my packs! It does seem to have a weird after taste. I saw someone else on here say that too. I can live with the after taste though when the during-taste is so goood :D

I'm getting to really love SS. How great is a diet where every meal can be chocolate :rolleyes: (I know thats the wrong attitude but hey if it helps me stick to it then who cares!)

Hannah I think the pink dress is lovely, you should go for it!

I hope everyone has a good afternoon.

Mocha

You're doing well - day 100 tomorrow. When do you hope to be finished - have you set yourself a final goal or have you set a date instead?

H x

Funny you should ask that Hannah as I have posted about this very thing in my diary today. Im thinking about shortening my goal.

Although I am still clinically obese (such a vile word) I am now a size 14. Im not squeezing into a 14 either, they fit comfortably. Im a natural hourglass and its lovely to see my shape emerging again as the blubber is finally disappearing.

So Im not sure what to do. I think in all honesty that another 20lb or so would make me a comfortable size 12 and at 5ft 7 I think thats about right, although I feel a bit like a cheat if I finish earlier than planned.

So in a bit of turmoil at the mo.

I love the top by the way. What is the website you are ordering from?

Funny you should ask that Hannah as I have posted about this very thing in my diary today. Im thinking about shortening my goal.

Although I am still clinically obese (such a vile word) I am now a size 14. Im not squeezing into a 14 either, they fit comfortably. Im a natural hourglass and its lovely to see my shape emerging again as the blubber is finally disappearing.

So Im not sure what to do. I think in all honesty that another 20lb or so would make me a comfortable size 12 and at 5ft 7 I think thats about right, although I feel a bit like a cheat if I finish earlier than planned.

So in a bit of turmoil at the mo.

I love the top by the way. What is the website you are ordering from?

Oh to be a size 14... well done you... :)

I'm a bit of a short a**e so and weight is round my middle so I'm comfortable in a size 16 but can't wait to hit the 14's...

The website is ASOS.com - The Online Fashion Store - Women's Clothing & Designer Clothes

The ASOS stands for (as seen on screen). Many of the styles are based on something someone famous has worn... You'll see as you browse through they mention a celebs name..

You'll be on their ages now..

H xx

Back