7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE III

Mochaj - I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad everyone replied to your post and we got you through it... really well done!!! :D

Glad everyone else has had a good day - how you coping Sam with the preparations for the move and SS'ing?

DQ - glad to have you on board - the more the merrier :)

Laney - sounds like you've had the perfect day :)

Chika - that journey to size 12 will be so much quicker as you've resisted the chips and cra**y foods they're having downstairs.. well done for getting the end of day 2 - here's to your day 3...

I'm just having my last tetra whilst my bath's running then heading to bed....

Bring on tomorrow, that's what I say... Night girls, same place tomorrow.

:girlpower:

ps: Mochaj that's got to be a tenner in the clothes fund surely...!!!

H xx

Laney, my bath was great. I used a bathbomb from Lush, that always feels like a bit of luxury. Shame it smelt like sweeties! lol Did me the world of good though to have a nice long soak and actually THINK about why I am doing this diet and how silly it would be of me to sabotage it :) Glad to hear you had a good day. Well done getting through the day after you forgot your shakes!

Nas - Glad your day has gone ok. I've been sitting here till I got my last litre of water down too. I managed 5.5 litres today. Usually I aim for 5 but often only manage 4.5. So I've had a bit extra, I'm probably hoping it helps shift the 3 chips, lol!

Amber well done with weigh in! I'm not sure what I would do about the ticker. I'd probably go for the 5.75lbs as thats sort of in the middle of what her scales first said and what yours said. To alter it though you just click on it and it takes you to the page, then you need to click "edit weight data" (or something like that) Put in your new current weight where it asks and then click ok, or next, or whatever that button is :p

Hannah - thanks for starting this thread. It's REALLY helped me today :) I reckon you are right about the clothes fund! £10 it is, lol. Hmm, now, or should I make a perfume fund.

It's time I wasn't here. 1.30am so I better get some sleep. Good luck everyone for tomorrow!

My psyllium husks don't seem to be having the desired effect - in fact, quite the opposite. I'm feeling really bloated and the scales haven't moved at all in the past 3 days.

Does anyone have any idea how long they should take to move through the system? Maybe I'm just being impatient, but my stomach is HUGE today and I'm blaming it entirely on them!

I'm taking a day at home today - the mountains of crap (nothing to do with the above) are piling up around me and I really need to tackle them whilst I can still see some patches of floor inbetween! I need to stay away from the comupter!

I'm aiming for 5 litres today, in the hope that gets things moving.

I hope everyne else has a great day

A
x

well i'm back in, day 2 of total SS. Had such a blip at the weekend and not got an easy end of hte week (away diving then organising the wedding) but seeing how much went on just over two days I can't risk that again! From 13st 8lbs the scales went up to 14st 1lb! in two days! Anyway back to 13st 12lbs again this morning so hopefully i'll get back down to what i was before the blip soon. Would really like to get to 13st in 3weeks for the wedding (well the honeymoon!).

Hey guys, I'm in too, been working 2 12 hour shifts so not been able to log on as when i get home got to see to kids.

Mocha well done on resisting. Glad to see everyone else is doing well. Hannah, won't be long till your night, hope we get a photo of you with your nice outfit. Sam, I'm doing 790 from here on in, so I'll let you know Saturday what my weight loss is on it.

Morning all,

Glad to see that everyone is feeling a bit better today. :D

Chicka...Day 3...how are you feeling?? The K fairy must be on its way to you soon x

Mochaj...how are you today luv? Feeling ok? No nasty thoughts of takeaways :devilangel:??

I was saying yesterday that because of my blip I had put on about 3 or 4lbs..well Ive lost 2 of them again!! I will get the final 2 off before I head away :gimi:. Up to my eyes in work today so Ill post later if I get a chance

Hi everyone how are you all doing?

Laney I'm great thanks are you. I felt miserable last night due to lack of chips so I went to bed and by this morniing the hunger had gone and I am now happily in ketosis. Well done on loosing the 2lbs, that was good going!

Just want to say thanks to everyone - its much easier SSing because of this thread :)

No takeaway thoughts for me today Laney :) I just turned down a turkey salad baguette, it half killed me but my clothes fund gains another pound for me resisting it :D Well done on the 2 lbs!

Chika - Good to hear you are now in Ketosis! Onwards and downwards for you now :)

I hope everyone else is having a good afternoon. I've just had my hair done so I'm feeling all gorgeous. lol. Well, I am for now :p

Mochaj whats your clothes fund all about, sorry if I have missed something abvious but a clothes fund sounds like a fab idea.

Good luck blonde one, you can do it! Where are you going diving?

Near Chichester i think - Wittering Divers if that means anything :)

Hmmm is there a limit on how much water we should drink? I've been guzzling today and already done 4.5ltrs. What else can i drink?

Hi Everyone,

You all seem well motivated and doing well!!:D

I have new determination today and i am going to get rid of these few pounds whatever!!!:D Today i feel very positive and I think thats the motivater and willpower in this diet... our mental wellbeing!!!!

I am going out this evening, invited to a meal but i will be sticking to 790... no deserts... no starters!:)

Nas x

Hi Guys...

Sorry I haven't posted all day - I did start a post earlier this afternoon but had to come out of it because someone was waiting to see me...

You all sound like you're doing great today..

I've struggled a bit today with the water and am trying to finish off the last of my 3L this evening whilst my DS eating his tea... have to say I really feel the hunger when I haven't drunk and that ham is calling me from the fridge...

I will resisted as I jumped on the scales this morning and it's moved down another 1lb so am now 12st 11lb - would love to be 12 and a half by Mother Funkers on 12th October....

Think I'll put the washing up on hold and head for an early bath. My new "Polish Friend"... you know the one I mean (see my post about my Friday night out) has leant me a DVD called Burn The Floor, so I might chill this evening and have a watch... anyone else seen it?

Where's SAM?

Hope you're all having a fab evening...

H xx

Sorry, just realised that my post about last Friday, would be on Episode II so I've cut and pasted it here so you know what the hell I'm talking about..... :D

Went out Friday night and stuck to my soda and lime - although I only had about 4 so not too much lime. The guys were all trying to get me to drink but I just kept saying I didn't want to be ill and they let up hassling.. Was a late night for me about 2am. We spent a few hours dancing so got a bit of exercise. I wore my taupe top by the way from ASOS which I was really pleased with (I think I posted a pic on one of these 7 day threads).

Just have to tell you a real girlie thing that happened on Friday night :D All us girls were drooling :drool:

One of the guys in our drawing office at work is Polish and very handsome but fairly quiet. Anyway, when we moved to the bar with the music, he started dancing and boy could he dance... hips swinging the lot. I'd never been out with them before when they'd been clubbing but some of the others had so they'd since him dance. My face must have been a picture because my mouth just dropped.. At one point I couldn't watch because I knew the girls were watching my reaction - let's just say it got very hot in the bar when he grabbed hold of me to dance with ;)

Hi Guys...

Where's SAM?

Hope you're all having a fab evening...

H xx

Im Here Hannah!! Ive been around most of the day but mainly lurking. Ive had a really good day today and have managed to SS so far with one pack still to go. Keep your fingers crossed this could be my first 100% day since my birthday almost a month ago.

Im Here Hannah!! Ive been around most of the day but mainly lurking. Ive had a really good day today and have managed to SS so far with one pack still to go. Keep your fingers crossed this could be my first 100% day since my birthday almost a month ago.

Oh fab - glad you're still with us and I'm so pleased you're having a good day....

I've got everything crossed that you'll get through today... :D

Hope everything's coming together for the move on Friday?

H x

Back