7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE III

Hi one and all. Just caught up. Glad everyone is doing well today (especially after takeaway traumas etc).

Sam, you're so close to the end of the day - keep strong.

I've done another 100% day, although I'm trying to make sure the water intake is increased before bed because it's a little low.

Scale hopping shows another 2lbs loss, but I hope I can maintain it till proper weigh in on Monday.

Feeling tired so I'm heading off for an early night now.

Catch you all tomorrow xxx

Hi Westie...

Glad you've had a good day sweet - stick with it and with us, you're doing great...

I'm off to bed too..

Night all.

H x

Morning girls, we're gonna have a great one today aren't we?

I'm still a bit tired this morning, but I'm perking up a little now (that's the espresso kicking in).

Hopefully my routine will be a little more normal today and work not so manic, so I can make sure my water intake is what it should be.

I've run out of water flavourings which is a disaster because I have all my water with them. Waiting for my CDC to call me back to place my next order.

Will catch up later xxx

Good morning peeps

I'm feeling quite bright and breezy today, and trying to ignore the fact that the scales haven't moved since Sunday - I'm still in ketosis and my work trousers feel a bit looser, so something must be happening.

I had another chicken fest yesterday afternoon during my 'daily slump' - I feel like I'm telling myself it's ok to snack on chicken, which I really shouldn't be doing at this early stage.

I also had the most dreadful wind and a really sore stomach last night. I ended up taking a couple of sennacot, which have worked their magic overnight (maybe that's why my trousers are looser) so feeling far less bloated and fart free this morning! (TMI?)

I've got quite a few jobs on today, but I should be able to get them all done this morning, then I'm going to contiunue tackling the house this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great day - keep drinking that water and think thin!

A
x

You know what Westie, you're right this is going to be a good day... a flipping good day for all of us...

:vibes::vibes::vibes:

I know I'm still over 2 stone away from my ideal weight which I think is 10st 5lb but considering I've been as heavy as 17st 2lb, I feel so close and really want to get there - the thought of being 10st 2lb (7 stone less than I've been at my heaviest is a fab thought and I could be there by Christmas)...

I really want to be 12st 7lb by 12th Oct and really want to be in the 11's when I start my new job which is Monday, 29th Oct.

I think I'll have to buy some new work clothes by the end of Oct as my size 16's are feeling very baggy now.. I can't believe I could be buying a size 14 soon... Another couple of pounds and I'll be in unknown territory as when I was on LL I got down to 12st 9lb so not long now...

I've had a whole tetra for breakfast this morning and thought I'd try a black coffee with sweetners which is going down ok...

I've just sent my OH a list of things to do for the launch... can't believe it's only a week away... he's just text back telling me not to panic...!!!

Have had some local press and the local radio station wants to interview me - we're just waiting to hear if it's over the phone or whether I need to go into the studio..!! HOW EXCITING....

I hope my positive vibes reach you all today.... we can do this.... :)

H xx

well done to you all - i've failed miserably again, pizza last night. Think i'd best stick to trying 790 for my last few weeks before the wedding.

Think when i stopped for two days the amount coming back on has made me think why bother doing such a harsh way for it to come back on so fast. I don't have time to slowly add food etc so .....

anyway good luck to you all!

How's everyone doing...?

I'm a glutten for punishment - as it's Jeans for Genes tomorrow, I've bought the ingredients to make Blueberry Flapjacks to bring into work tomorrow...!!!

That's on top of the Pizza I'll be making and cooking with DS for his tea..!

I'm sure I'll be fine - feeling motivated today...!

H xx

Afternoon all

I havent caught up with everything on the thread so I will go and read in a min.

I've been rushing round trying to get things sorted out for our holiday and so far have only managed half a litre of water today! Usually I'm at least 2 - 2.5 litres down by now!

I'm really struggling with SS at the moment. Yet again last night I nearly went for that takeaway curry. I managed to resist at the last moment though but now I am dreading tonight! I've suddenly started finding the evenings so difficult. I did nibble again last night, but only a bit of plain chicken, about 2 forkfuls and I am still in Ketosis. The scales arent moving at all. I shouldn't have looked but I did this morning. I managed to not look for 3 days which is a miracle for me.

I'm really looking forward to my holiday, we go on Sunday morning. However I'm very worried about what it's going to do to my diet. I really don't trust myself at the moment. Totm is over a week late, so hopefully that's why the scales aren't moving and also I hope that is the reason why I am feeling so tempted to eat at the moment. I hope that feeling passes really soon! Can the diet affect my cycle and make me late do you know?

Right, I'm off to glug loads of water now :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I hope everyone else is having a good CD day!

Will catch up later.

Mocha

How is everyone doing?

I'm actually doing ok, I'm resiting temptation at the moment but really struggling to get enought water down me. i think I might do a seven day have four litres a day challenge in addition to this one.

Hannah, gosh you are brave - I can't even think about getting near to a cooker when I'm SSing. Well done you! :D

Hi MochaJ, glad you stayed away from the takeaway! Please be strong tonight. It will be so worth it in the end. It's probably your cycle that's making you feel this way - SSing really mucked my cycle up. ((((Hugs)))) and hope it passes soon.

Keep it going Chika, you're doing well. A water challenge sounds a good idea - water is such an important part of this.

I'm doing ok today. I've had 3 packs and about 3 litres of water, and I'd like to down another 1 1/2 litres.

Will catch up later xxx

Westie, I've steered clear of takeaway temptation tonight. Family are all fed now so that makes it much easier. I can't be tempted and suggest THEY would like a takeaway ;) So it's just me and my water and one more shake tonight :)

Chika - I'd join you if you do a 4L challenge. I usually do manage that amount but am finding it tougher to get it all down this week for some reason!

Hannah - Have fun making the flapjacks! I have to make a load of stuff tonight too (daren't list what!) It's been "ordered" by people at work to eat while I'm on holiday. lol! Well it hasn't really been ordered but they gave me a verbal list of some ideas of stuff they would like in the biscuit tin! I enjoy making it though, so that's no problem. They think I'm on a mission to make them get fatter while I get thinner! Damn, rumbled! :rotflmao:

Hi everyone.

This is mmy last post before I head off on hols. Havent had a good week at all..I wish I could have taken my own advice. Ah well...its done now.

Flying off in the morning so wont get a chance to log on again. I hope everyone does really well and resists the temptation. Im petrified of my holidays and have my fingers crossed that I dont loose the run of myself.

Mochaj enjoy your hols hun

Hannah...best of luck with your launch x

Take care everyone x

Morning all.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm going to be busy getting stuff ready for our holiday, well that's what I *should* be busy doing but no doubt I'll leave it all till the last minute! I have animals to clean out, work emails to do and lost of other boring jobs but I keep putting them off!

Aiming for 5L again today, I managed 4 yesterday and need to increase it. Scales still at a standstill ever since my WI on Monday and I still feel as bloated as a Michelin man which is no fun. Wish totm would hurry up! 10 days late is no fun.

Hey guys, not been about much this week, really struggling but just holding it together on 790. Weigh in tomorrow and if my scales are anything to go by then it should be a good one, not expecting too much though after 9lbs last week. The only thing that will get me through today is the weigh in tomorrow, no point in giving in today. Hope you all have a fab day. Hannah, keep away from those flapjacks, Mocha you have done so well resisting, keep it up.

Hi Girls...

Sorry didn't get chance to post last night was busy with the cooking, ironing, replying to emails etc.

A few £'s went in the clothes fund last night as DS left loads of pizza which I resisted (it went straight in the bin) and I resisted the flapjacks... I got them to work and they've now all gone (everyone had to pay 50p for a slice as a donation to Jeans for Genes day). They all said they were yummy and one guy bought 4 slices...!

Got half day at work today - got busy afternoon. Got meeting at 2pm at my Mother Funkers venue to discuss final preparations for next Friday. Got to then shoot home and get ready for my cousin's wedding reception before I pick up DS and take him to his dads.

Tomorrow, is "D" day - "D" stands for "Dress". I'm dragging OH round the shops looking for my outfit for Friday...

Hope you're all ok?

H x

Hannah you sound sooo busy! I won't be here next week to wish you luck with your launch on the Episode 4 thread so I will do it now in case I forget before I go on Sunday!

GOOD LUCK! I hope your Mother Funkers will be a massive success! :D I can't wait to read about it when I come back.

Hope you have a good day and a good time at the wedding reception.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm afraid I've had a big blip this afternoon. Carbfest! I felt crappy afterwards but then I've just decided to forget it for now, eat sensibly while I am on holiday and then start again on CD SS-ing when I come back. Wednesday 17th is restart day and I'm not budging from it. I'm well aware I will regain some weight and that this afternoons carbfest was the worst thing I could do in face of my holiday really!

I'm not going beat myself up about it, there is no point. My children have only ever had one 3 day holiday in their lives, so next week is a big event for us and I'm going to forget my silly mistake today, enjoy my holiday and come back refreshed and ready to commit back to CD 100%. By "enjoy my holiday" I don't mean totally pig out, I can enjoy it without doing that, but I will be eating :eek: & will TRY to make sensible choices! I'll be taking some shakes with me, just in case tonight's decision is the wrong one! It can't harm to take them, but it can harm if I don't and might feel like I want to carry on!

This might be the wrong decision but only time will tell :)

I hope everyone is having a good evening and has had a better day on SS than I have!!

Back