7 Day SS'ing Challenge - EPISODE III

Hi Mocha, you've got to do what works for you. Sometimes a complete break can be a good thing. Come back refreshed and start again!

Don't worry about today's blip and just look forward having a great holiday xxx

Thanks Westie :) I'll definitely start again on that Wednesday. Last time I took way too long to get back into it (6 weeks!) and I think that for me, every day more that I delayed my restart made it that bit harder (probably doesn't work like that for everyone but it did for me.)

So I reckon if I set the date in my mind now, there is more chance of sticking to it. I'm a really stubborn person sometimes so I must make sure I am about this :p

How's your day been?

Hi Mocha, sometimes it just gets so hard to restart. 6 weeks is nothing - it's taken me a whole year to get this level of motivation to restart!!!

We'll be here for you on that Wednesday so you can do it!

I'm having another good day. I've had 3 packs and about 4 litres of water (not as much as I hoped though).

I've been babysitting all evening, my baby nephew Alfie has been here (he is exactly 11 weeks old today). I have been so disappointed that he slept all night so I couldn't cuddle him!!!

It is always so special to have him and I am so preoccupied that there is never any thought to cheating (not that I am feeling like that at the moment anyway).

I'm more worried about tomorrow and Sunday as the weekends are always harder. I think it's just a habit thing though - weekends=pigout! I didn't "pigout" but I did eat last weekend. I forgive myself for it because of being ill, but no excuses this weekend!!!

Aww, you sound like a very proud auntie!

I'm quite lucky really with the weekend thing because during the summer months I worked 7 days a week every week, so a weekend didn't really exist, I was actually busier at weekends than weekdays. I imagine that CD is harder at weekends for anyone who works a "normal" week. Not sure how I will cope with that yet! I'll soon find out :)

Today was my last day of working 7 days a week, so now I am back in the real world :p

Glad to hear you have had a good day, 4L of water is still great!

I will definitely be back on "that wednesday" to start my SS again, nice to know I will have some encouragement, thanks! :)

Mocha

Morning all!

Typical! Scales hadn't moved at all. Then I blipped, then they moved DOWN. Crazy lol!

Good luck everyone for today. I'll be mostly running round like a headless chicken throwing stuff in suitcases :)

I emailed my CDC last night to confess my blip and tell her what I intended to do about my holiday and afterwards. I just got a lovely supportive email back. So I'm DEFINITELY back for more SS on Weds 17th :D

Mocha

Hi Girls...

Wedding reception was lovely last night but have to confess I had some buffet food - not loads but a few bits... :cry:

Stuck to water all night and the scales say I'm the same as Thurs so I'm praying no damage done... BUT WHY DO WE DO IT..!!!???

Anyway, blip behind me - I've 4lb to lose in the next week and I'm determined to do it... Have had my morning tetra and off out soon "D" buying for next Friday. Just had call from one of my ticket outlets and she's just sold 9 tickets... hurray...!!

Had fab meeting yesterday with the venue and they've been really helpful.

Hopefully next weekend will be rocking...!

Mochaj - thank you for your good luck wishes. Have an absolutely wonderful holiday - you deserve it and the diet and us will still be here when you get back to give you that push to get back SS'ing...

Westie - me and you both will be battling with the weekend to be good... I've got w'end with OH and we're just off to Bluewater shopping so he'll be wanting to stop for lunch at some point... :sigh:

Hope everyone else is ok - it's been bit quiet on here recently.

Hope SAM's move went ok yesterday.

Will try and post later this afernoon to report how I did with the shopping expedition.

Have good day girls.

H xx

Hi Guys, weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs, so thats 12lbs in 2 weeks - totally fab. Definitely sticking with 790 this week as I manage better on that than I do on SS. But after weigh in what have I done, came home and had a 1/4 of tortilla with a spoonful of ww tuna/sweetcorn. Not had my packs yet and worked out probably had about 8g carbs, so gonna swap my bar for a soup today as they are higher in carbs so hopefully it will sort itself out by next week.

Mocha - have a fab holiday.
Hannah - hope you find a fab dress to show off your figure at the mother funkers launch.
Westie - don't much like weekends myself, too much temptation for me.

Have a good day all.

Hi Hannah, glad you had a nice time last night. Don't worry about the "bits" eaten, get glugging and you'll be fine.

Can't wait to hear how your shopping trip went. I love shopping!!! :D Now the weight is moving in the right direction again I'm looking forward to some more lovely clothes (as well as the once packed in a suitcase that are too small).

Hannah & Minime - we can get through the weekend. I'm not sure why we succumb to temptation particularly then, but we can get through it! I did a scale hop this morning and I'm 4.5lbs down from Monday so I've still got 2 days until weekly weigh in and I don't want to cock it up!

I'm doing ok so far. It's a beautiful day here and I've just come back from the shops with my Mum. We've had a wander and a mooch and stopped for coffee (latte for her, black for me). The good thing is that my parents don't eat a lot so my mum was happy with just coffee - so no temptation for me.

Just back home and had my first pack. Water is a bit low coz I didn't want to be needing the loo much in town. Gonna watch the rugby now, and get glugging!

Well done on your weight loss Minime - almost a stone in a fornight is fantastic.

Hannah - will you post a piccie of yourself in your new dress please?

I went out for a meal last night :eek: and managed to stick with chicken salad, no dressing and I didn't touch the goats cheese. It was all going so well until we got home and my partner opened the wine box.............

I don't know how much I had, but it was nothing like the amount I drink when not on CD, and I am paying for it BIG time today. I rarely get hangovers (I'm a bit too much of a seasoned drinker) but this one is horrendous. Never again!

I've already downed about 4 litres of water and only been to the loo a couple of times - I must have been seriously dehydrated. I can't face anything to eat (not even real food), but luckily I am still in ketosis.

Now I know why I was told not to drink on CD - I just found out the hard way!

I hope you all have better days than mine is so far!

Minime well done with your loss, doing well! :D

This will be my last post for 10 days or so, cases packed and we're jumping in the car and going as soon as we wake up. Well, kids cases are packed, mine's not, but then I chuck it all in 2 mins before I walk out of the door lol.

Had a totally crap CD day today, but I am not worried because I have set my date in my head to get back into it and I know I CAN do it, I feel positive :) (save your laughs for that week when I come back and whine about how hard it is to get back into SS :p)

Good luck for the remainder of Episode III and hope you all do well for episode 4, I will rejoin you at the start of episode 5!

Looking forward to hearing how Mother Funkers launch went when I get back Hannah!

Good luck all, I will be thinking of you while I am lying on my lilo in a pool in the sunshine sipping my sparkling water (sparkling so it feels like I am drinking champagne :p)

:character00180::character00180:

Byeeeee

:sign0168:

Mocha

have an amazing holiday Mochaj!

I really have had a crap w'end...!!

Sorry I haven't posted guys - the weekends been manic...

Saturday - spend nearly 8hrs at Bluewater shopping for outfit for launch and the top I started with quite early on during the trip ended up going back about 6hrs in to the trip as couldn't find anything to go with it. It was beautiful, from Coast (top below) but the 16 fitted really nice around the top and bust but the corsetted bit round the middle was snug and I struggled to find anything that would fit nicely underneath it on my hips. (Oh! tried this dress on as well but OH didn't like it). The 18 of the top was just too baggy round the bust and gaped (sp?) under the arms.

Anyway, back to CD on Saturday - had crap day (the worst kind really) hardly any water, had skinny, decaf latte in Starbucks and had Chicken Caesar Salad at lunchtime and then Sushi about half 8 after walking round the shops for the 8hrs totally fed up having only bought a pair of large (hold it all in) knickers from M&S and some bling from Accessorize.

Came home last night and went on ASOS.com and ordered the pink dress (you'll know the one I mean if you've been on these 7 day challenge threads)... dud dud...

image1xl.jpg

as a back-up (paid for flash delivery so hopefully will be here on Tuesday) and contemplating putting with black trousers or leggings....!

Anyway, today we got up early and headed to Lakeside on the look out for shoes..

Another crap day on CD, a thimble of water all day. Another coffee when we first got to Lakeside but then miracles happened... within an hour of being up there we had pink satin and jewelled shoes (£30... bargin) and black Julian Macdonald dress from Debenhams (£45.. bargin +nectar points...!) in our sweaty palms and big smiles...!

Left Lakeside heading to Maidstone on the look out for some battery operated table centre lights - no such luck, not even in all the pound shops..! Disappointed and feeling bit funny from not drinking water and walking round for what seemed miles, we stopped for lunch (Pizza Hut)... I know it's crap... In my defence, all I can say is that I only had 2 slices of a medium pizza and lots of salad and stuck to water....

Anyway, I'm writing the weekend off as a bad couple of days and drawing a line under them - I'm going to do everything in my power to lose 4lb by Saturday - I Know I can do it...

I think I'll be starting an Episode IV

How's everyone else got on this weekend.

Upset I missed Mochaj - I'm sure she'll have a fab time.

Westie - how you got on this weekend - you sounded really strong in your last couple of posts..?

Hope you're all ok.

H xx

Hi Hannah

Glad to hear your shopping today was successful. That pink dress is beautiful too. Now you will have to decide which to wear!

Weekends are hard aren't they? At least you've dealt with it and haven't gone off the rails big time. Social occasions or having to eat when you are out make it so much harder. Having said that, i've overdone it on the fruit today and i've just been sat at home!

Anyway, countdown to your launch night is really here now - you must be SO excited! Make sure to take lots of pics on the night to post on here
xx

Hannah, what lovely clothes. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous! As JJJ says, please post lots of photos as we'd love to see them!

Like you say though, draw a line under the weekend and start afresh tomorrow. You have so much going on at the moment that you need to make sure that you aren't giving yourself a hard time and concentrate on the launch. You want to fully appreciate it so it's important not to stress yourself too much. ((((Hugs to you)))).

I'm having a good weekend. Had to beat Mrs CB with a stick earlier when she wanted me to eat. But I recognised it was an emotional eating thing (blumming cars are so expensive, especially when you are already skint!). So in order to keep things in check I've had 4 packs (but I did sneak a mouthful of potato salad earlier - literally a teaspoon amount) and I have drunk 5 litres of water and copious amounts of coffee (decaff).

Gonna head to bed soon. Can't wait till tomorrow. It's my weigh in and it's the first time I've been 100% (well 99.9999999999%) for such a long time. I'm hoping for a good one! It was 4.5 since Monday, so fingers crossed.

Looking forward to Episode IV. I'm really in the zone at the moment, and you will be too once the stress of the launch is over xxx

Thank you so much girls....

My bed at the moment is covered in tablecloths - I'm doing a count-up to make sure I've got all I ordered...!!!

So much still to do...

Will say night, night and good luck to you all for tomorrow..

It's my WI tomorrow evening as well but not really looking forward to it after this weekend..

Onwards and downwards hopefully..!

H xx

Hope you had a good sleep Hannah and today is new day and a fresh start (((hugs))).

Just a quick pop in with weigh in results - 5.4lbs off this week. It's amazing how well the diet does work if you stick to it isn't it. This is my first good week for ages and it's paid off!

Hope everyone has a good day :D

Back