70/210 πŸ’ͺ

Yeah... ermm... so I stopped daily weighing and tried to relax a bit and stop being so obsessed.. I didn't come here daily etc etc I missed group this week and yeah.. gained about 6lb from my lowest (19 8 3/4 to 20 0 1/2) so I'll go for 7.5 this week! To get me to my 4 and a half stone award! I've got this..

Well done for getting back on track - you can do this!

Well done sarloumack, just shows that you can pull back a bad week. Hope you enjoyed yourself though :classic_big_grin:

Ahh amazing well done for turning it around! Nearly 5stone off now :classic_big_grin:

Oh yes how exciting :classic_big_grin:

I finished my excercise class with a total loss of 30lbs
So I've signed up again and ill go for another 30 ;)
My willpower for food is stupid I must haveeaten a takeaway every night for the past 3 weeks.. ugh :(
I'm currently 2lbs up I think lol.
Need to desperately rethink my methods.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1536608900323.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536608900323.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 21
  • FB_IMG_1536608949195.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536608949195.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 20
  • FB_IMG_1536831459349.jpg
    FB_IMG_1536831459349.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 18
yea! Congrats on finishing that round of the class.
So tell us what it is about takeaways? speed? taste? or?

Ah well done on your achievements 30lbs lost with the exercise class is fantastic. I'm sure you'll manage another 30lb this time.

2lb up is not too bad, pull it back now and get back on track before it is more. Imagine yourself lying on a sun lounger at the all inclusive resort in turkey, in a nice swimsuit, cocktail in your hand. Think how slim you will be by then if you get back on track now.

You can do this sarloumack!!

yea! Congrats on finishing that round of the class.
So tell us what it is about takeaways? speed? taste? or?
100% the taste uts my favourite food, but its also convinient, no washing up no cooking haha.

Ah well done on your achievements 30lbs lost with the exercise class is fantastic. I'm sure you'll manage another 30lb this time.

2lb up is not too bad, pull it back now and get back on track before it is more. Imagine yourself lying on a sun lounger at the all inclusive resort in turkey, in a nice swimsuit, cocktail in your hand. Think how slim you will be by then if you get back on track now.

You can do this sarloumack!!

After a double check today on my scales I'm on a maintain:)

Can't wait to be in Turkey!

When you get back look at fakeaways:
https://www.bbc.com/food/collections/low-calorie_fakeaways
https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/healthy-eating/recipe-search.aspx?search-term=fakeaway
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/category/recipes/by-type/fakeaway

You can cook double or triple and freeze = so you'll have a very quick meal two times in 3 - more hassle but so much more slinky! (and you can save the cash for those new clothes you are going to need .....

My only issue is freezer space!! :(

Fabulous! Well done.

Ok so I put 15lbs back on (20st 1.25lb) :( so I started my diet again that day but caved with a chicken kebab, was fully on plan yesterday and today and currently at 19 9.75. I'll get back to 19!

Back