70/210 πŸ’ͺ

So... orange oily bum for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lol, don't even have change to reply properly tonight I'm in a rush today because going to Scotland for the day tomorrow (from the north east so 4 hours there and 4 hours back grr)

Haven't really changed much or at all really in terms of weight since Wednesday:/ getting weighed at my excercise class tonight..

Did you start the orlistat? I guess SW is quite low fat anyway so the side effects wouldn't be too bad. Best of luck at your WI later!

I did.. my weights been up and down a lot this week going as low as 20 0 and 3/4 And 20 5

Today it's finally 20 0 and 1/4 so 19s see u soon on my scales (On the scale.. 20 0 and 1/4 is 19 12 3/4)

Good luck with the Orlistat! Let us know how you get on if you can! Be interested to see if it boosts your weight loss.

xx

I'be been up 4lbs, 2lbs lower today and hoping to shed the remaining 2lbs + this week and 4lbs next week to see those 18s. No idea why I'm up.....but I know I'm doing the right things so keeping trucking on (and daily weighing).

So we should overlap in the 19s!

Finally got to see 19 13 1/2 on my scales haha

Finished my excercise challenge in half the time (20lbs in 3 weeks instead of 6) woo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180820-230849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20180820-230849_Samsung Internet.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 3
How amazing to see the 19s on your scales, well done on your exercise challenge. I think because you are doing so well anyway you might not need it? I think it blocks fat from being absorbed so if you are not really eating any will not have as much affect?

Just weigh once a day in the morning, after a wee :classic_big_grin:

Wow, under the 20s already! Nice one!

My Uncle took Alli (is that the term for it in the shops or something?). It worked well for him as the negative side effect from having the fats made him cut out fats from his diet. He did mention when he went to the local chinese and went for a meal which was apparently pretty much fat free and ok on the tablet and it turned out to be an instant rush to the bog and stuck on it for half a day job. He never returned to Chinese food whilst on the drugs!

They actually went down to 19 11 1/2 (19 10) but back up to 0 1/2 By end of the day..

Judge it in the morning lol

Stop with that end of the day weighing, Sarloumack! Once a day is more than enough ..... and love that you are already at 60!

If anyone on here wishes to connect on some form of social media I'd be very happy with that as I struggle sometimes to talk to people about dieting because they don't understand. X

No thanks. Not really sure what it would add. We can direct message etc on here.

Back