70/210 πŸ’ͺ

I think it would be hard to organise because there are so many different types of diets discussed on this forum, but I wouldn't mind something similar on facebook. I think the direct messages comment is a bit unfair, because as a new member I'm restricted from quite a lot of content, and there are threads that only people who have posted a lot can comment in? That bit I don't understand... it makes it very "clicky"- and also I don't post tonnes but I read a lot.

xx

Oh wow guys I sparked a discussion didn't I πŸ˜‚

I'll leave it at this- if you want to add me on Facebook or message me on there so we can keep in touch a little faster- I'd be thrilled.
If you don't feel comfortable that's also super cool too :)

----

So my morning weigh -- (19, 10 1/4) = approx (19, 8 3/4)

Attachments

• 20180823_120635.jpg
    20180823_120635.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I agree! Just adding people as friends on FB will be good enough for me ^_^

Is the weighing daily still spurring you on Sarlou? and what about the exercise classes? Does it feel its getting any easier/you can do more?

xx

[email protected] in your search bar on Facebook and you should find me :)

Daily weighing is great for me!
Helps me make way better choices daily, so for example if I've gone up slightly I will be mindful and won't eat that extra cost of crisps etc that I don't need but if I've gone down I can be kinder to myself. It protects me from disappointment if I've gained but thought I've been good after a week.

Excercise class is going so good! I used to need crutches to walk but now I can do long jogs and lots of excercise which I'm so shocked about. I'm going to keep doing it I think!

Xx

With having a FB group your personal page would be that personal so none of your friends would see what your saying about dieting and any moaning you want to do.:)

I think it would be hard to organise because there are so many different types of diets discussed on this forum, but I wouldn't mind something similar on facebook. I think the direct messages comment is a bit unfair, because as a new member I'm restricted from quite a lot of content, and there are threads that only people who have posted a lot can comment in? That bit I don't understand... it makes it very "clicky"- and also I don't post tonnes but I read a lot.

xx

You only need 9 more posts to open up the members diaries. There isn't much to see as hardly anyone posts in there.

Think I need to try to do slimming world along with one meal a day.. if I eat I can't stop all day just eating but I could go all day without food if I don't have anything..

Last edited:
if I eat I can't stop all day just eating but I couldn't go all day without food if I don't have anything..

This is so me, once that first bit of food passes my lips I'm like what's next :classic_roll_eyes:

Nearly half way down the 19's already sarloumack you are flying it! I don't really use facebook that much but if anyone is on MFP my username is the same on there - feel free to add :classic_smile:

Still an absolutely amazing loss of 5lb well done :classic_big_grin:

That 4.5stone award is yours next week for sure!

Still an absolutely amazing loss of 5lb well done :classic_big_grin:

That 4.5stone award is yours next week for sure!

Haha maybe, maybe not just had date night and did not make the best of choices, I had a night off..
Didn't eat anything all day and had a xl surf and turf, chicken wings and a blue lagoon cocktail. If I gained so be it :p was a lovely night back on it when I got home.

sarloumack you are doing an awesome job. :)

Are they your animals in the pics?

Hope you feel better soon. x

Local putting zoo animals and thank you xx

So after being ill combined with Saturday night and Sunday morning of indulgence.. I checked my scales and still ended up losing weight haha.

Scales said 9 on Saturday morning
8 3/4 today which is sooo good considering I was sooo bad haha.

Attachments

• 20180827_142826.jpg
    20180827_142826.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • 20180827_142826.jpg
    20180827_142826.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4
Sarloumack you look amazing, the difference between the pictures! The black dress is really nice.

Date night wont make you gain, back to it now for the rest of the week :classic_roll_eyes:

Back