790 and out of Ketosis?

Bagpuss

Has anyone else slipped out of ketosis on 790? Just tested and the K fairy is out to lunch :( I must confess I've been substiting chicken for a can of drained tuna in water and using a smidge of low calorie salad cream the last couple of days - could this be it? Have also been having a bar a day and a Coke zero ...should I give them up?

Bless me father, for I have sinned etc etc :eek:

ermmmm - not sure that the salad cream would've helped...

not everyone stays in blissful k-land on 790...BUT you do need to follow the yellow book to give yourself the best chance !

keep us posted hun....

love

Debz xx

On 790kcal I'm only in ketosis at 2.30pm. Don't laugh it's true! It's the whole water or a shake diluting the ketones to the point where they can't be detected thing.

As long as you stick to the book as the other one of me in Belfast says, you'll be fine.

There's another one of us on one of these forums Debz, I keep getting us all mixed up!

As far as I am aware I haven't slipped out of ketosis, but I do stick to the diet rigidly.

If you have slipped out it is something you have eaten rather than too many calories.

How long have you been on 790 ?

As long as you stick to the book as the other one of me in Belfast says, you'll be fine.

There's another one of us on one of these forums Debz, I keep getting us all mixed up!

least we always seem to say the same thing !!

us Debz's - need to stick togetha !!!

Debz xx

Cheers Debz and Debz! :D

Debz Kent, laughed at the 2.30 Ketosis thing ... I believe you! How weird are our bodies?

Debz Belfast, thanks for the advice - I do need to stop 'interpreting' the Yellow Book and stick hard and fast - one day it's salad cream, the next it'll be a huge cheese sandwich. With salad cream. STOOOOPPPP!

(posted my wedding dress pic btw - hope ya choke on your tetra! My husband nearly spat his supper out when I appeared downstairs...)

Leehal, thanks for posting. I've been following your 790 posts with interest ... I did 790 for a week before a holiday and my CDC has put me back on it as I was starting to nibble on SS last week - I'm about 1.5 stones from goal. Been on it for 3 days now.

Hiya Bagpuss

I came out of ketosis on 790, I think it was the milk and I did stick to the yellow book rigidly - not everyone stays in ketosis on 790, it is the one downside to it, but most however do. I think the fact your "tweaking" isn't helping, so go back to doing it by the book and see how you go then.

Hope it works for you

x

Back