8 1/2 stone journey - 11 month to target

You sound like you are doing great! Only thing I have been finding that is a quick source or protein on sw that isnt fruit or veg is boiled eggs so I have been basically living on boiled eggs, salad and fish.

not far for you to go till you are under the 16 stone mark!

I made it !! 15 11.5!

Well done Binks :)

42lbs in 12 weeks is fab. I've just worked out that I've lost 21lb in the last 12 weeks. I absolutely love calorie counting, getting great losses every weeks keeps me going and it's not really like a diet now, just part of my normal life.

I hope your appointment goes ok, hopefully you'll get the reduction. If nothing else it will help keep you motivated to continue your weight loss journey.

42lbs in 12 weeks is fab. I've just worked out that I've lost 21lb in the last 12 weeks. I absolutely love calorie counting, getting great losses every weeks keeps me going and it's not really like a diet now, just part of my normal life.

I hope your appointment goes ok, hopefully you'll get the reduction. If nothing else it will help keep you motivated to continue your weight loss journey.

Thanks 😘 it’s 44.5 though!!

Little miss. - how many cals are you doing ? Are you carb counting as well ? How long has it taken you to get this far? You are still averaging nearly 2 pounds a week which is great !!

Little miss. - how many cals are you doing ? Are you carb counting as well ? How long has it taken you to get this far? You are still averaging nearly 2 pounds a week which is great !!

I'm only calorie counting, not carb counting. I try to stick to around 1000 - 1200 a day. I've still been having weekends away and treats. I started at the beginning of Feb and had 3 weeks holiday in Mar/Apr. So think it's about 19 weeks in total. I've only gained once in 19 weeks (not inc holiday) and only sts once as well. It's great seeing good results every week. I normally only stick to a diet for about 2 months max but this isn't like a diet, it's fab :)

Lowest loss yet this week, but still a loss , 1.5 pounds makes 46 pounds in thirteen weeks. 73 pounds to go and only a stone until half way !

Way to go. What a fantastic loss. You deserve to be really proud of yourself.

I get what you mean about the heat - I have not been sleeping well either. I love long hot days but hate hot nights! I hope they find a way to help your neck. Heres to neither of us being fat next summer!

Di - would love to have a thin summer - last one was 2012! Just getting into the 15s has made a huge difference to me, I went to outdoor yoga yesterday ( after doing 90 min in the gym!)

Hi everyone ,
Lost another 4 pounds this week despite being worried about gain due to London trip! So the 1.5 of the week before plus this 4 is 5.5 over two weeks which is what I expect given calorie and excercise .
I only have ten pounds to go until in half way, so I my target is to hit this at weigh in on Sunday 19th August , that will make 60 pounds in 18 weeks. Unfortunately , after that I think the next 60 will be slower! So I’m giving myself 30 weeks to lose the same amount averaging 2 pounds a week. Let’s hope the maths and my body stack up!!!
At the moment I’m continuing to fast for 16 hours a day and eat for 8 ( not the whole 8!!) I find it much easier to have my protein smoothie about 12, followed by a small egg salad (170cal) , a protein snack about 4pm and then the bulk of my calories in the evening, so I never go a day without feeling totally full up. At the weekend those eating times change, I often have nothing until mid afternoon as I get up later and go to bed later .
I’m still reliant upon 10 cal jellies and berries every day, but in the hot weather have cut out my 40cal hot choc.
I break up for school hols on Tuesday and am anxious about pressure to go places in next 4 weeks where I will be forced to go off plan , but I think it’s just anxiety. I can just tell people I’m trying to lose a stone for the holiday.
Went to see some friends I haven’t seen since before diet today and they didn’t even notice I’d list weight , no mention of it !! However at the gym this morning I picked up a 20kg weight, I could barely lift it, my poor knees..... just feel embarrassed that I’ve still got more than that to lose , I’m still carrying around 30kg extra 🤭

Just read through your diary, congratulations on your loss so far, you’re doing amazingly well! Hope you don’t mind but I’ve written down your protein smoothie recipe, I’ve been struggling to come up with healthy breakfast ideas and I can’t wait to try it :classic_tongue:!

Just read through your diary, congratulations on your loss so far, you’re doing amazingly well! Hope you don’t mind but I’ve written down your protein smoothie recipe, I’ve been struggling to come up with healthy breakfast ideas and I can’t wait to try it :classic_tongue:!

No problem!!
Suggest you put off breakfast and try to have it at early lunch instead ? I have another mini one mid afternoon

Lowest weight loss so far with just 1.3 pounds off this week ( Sunday weigh in) but I’m close to losing 20% of my weight and have gone from very obese to just a bit , will be in ‘overweight ‘ by November I hope! No longer obese are words I want to use!!

Tummy arms and thighs are very floppy , but better than fat!

Looking forward to holiday , going three weeks tomorrow , need to lose half a stone by then so keeping v busy. Would be Amazing to get into the 14 stone something by then , and I can just maintain whilst away, I’ve even messaged a gym near the Villa we will be at yo see if I could use their facilities and a health food shop on the island ( Greek Cyclades) to see if they sell almond milk so I can still have my smoothies .

Hi to everyone out there!!xxxxx💕💕💕💕

Hi Debfro, h
Hi good luck with your weight loss journey. I am 51 weigh 20.9 and I have started Cambridge this week to kick start me. On 1200 cals at the moment. Congrats on the weight loss you have already achieved.

Hi debfro, how is the Cambridge diet going , are you losing , there’s no stats on your ‘banner thing’ so I can’t see your hopeful progress x

Not sure how to put starting weight on my banner and actually not sure what it was. I asked her not to tell me as I get disheartened.

Debfro, like you I didn’t know my starting weight so I guessed and am still guessing !! I just get told the about I lose each week

How’s it going little miss??

Hi hun
I’m on holiday at the minute so im not on the diet. My head is still making good choices though and thinking how many calories is there in dishes.

A while back I had floppy bits but they seem to have mostly gone now. I was worried I’d have really bad bingo wings but they just seemed to vanish one day, lol.

Hi hun
I’m on holiday at the minute so im not on the diet. My head is still making good choices though and thinking how many calories is there in dishes.

A while back I had floppy bits but they seem to have mostly gone now. I was worried I’d have really bad bingo wings but they just seemed to vanish one day, lol.

That’s great little miss, unfortunately for me my starting weight was so much higher than yours that I think my skin is stretched for good - arms, thighs and tum/ hips. If all ticks in though!
Saw a friend today I haven’t seen for a 6 weeks or so , the first thing she said was “you’ve vanished “ so it must be working !

Back