8 stone gone!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Jeeeez I'd NEVER have believed it if someone told me back in January that come July I'd be 8stone lighter and -just-about- a size ten!!
I've gone from size 22 to a 10 on top and just-about-(slight muffin top)- on the bottom!!!

Well, I will have to put up before and after pics-my aviater is from a few months back- when I get a laptop!

I just CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!!!

XXXX

fan bloody tastic
you must feel so amazingly proud of yourself
well done girl!!

haha just noticed I am listening to Lily Allen "oh my god I can't believe it"!!

That's AMAZING Daisy :D

You should be so so proud of yourself :D xxxx

Wow 8 stones is huge!!! well done hun.. you really do have some determination!

WOW thats great well done hope i can be as successful as you i'm only on day 3 so a long way to go but i'l get there

wow bloody wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

just seen your amazing loss Daisy & want to congratulate you! well done! :)

i'm doing CD & started last week at a 1lb less than your start weight & need to lose around 9 stone so seeing your post has really motivated me.

:party0011:

em x

Daisy you are amazing, you have sat on the sidelines for ages and just melted away, bet you look amazing im so pleased for you babe xxxx

Daisy that's absolutely amazing. Well done, girl!

WOW WOW WOW you have done great well done hun x

well done daisy that is well and truely amazing :bliss::eek::wow::party0049:

Well done Daisy, if thats not inspiration for us all, i dont know what is. Once again, BRILLIANT.

Nicci

Jeeeez I'd NEVER have believed it if someone told me back in January that come July I'd be 8stone lighter and -just-about- a size ten!!
I've gone from size 22 to a 10 on top and just-about-(slight muffin top)- on the bottom!!!

Well, I will have to put up before and after pics-my aviater is from a few months back- when I get a laptop!

I just CAN'T BELIVE IT!!!!!

XXXX

I'm so proud of you hun. You have done AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE YOU!

Absolutely inspirational, well done.

Back