8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

I had a STS last week and now only 1lb lost :( I just don't understand. I have been doing the Shred diligently for the past 7 days and I have not even lost an inch :sigh:

I am not going to give up but I will be honest and say I am really struggling right now. That plus other things going on mean that I am in a very negative mood (which does not help) :raincloud:

Hi guys went to see consultant last night going to start for first time on Monday and have a lot of weight to loose but so much of a life to gain. Reading posts on here has got me so pumped! Can't wait to share my losses with you all seem like a lovely bunch of people!

hey mad chick you will do great i started of at 21.9 so abit heavier then you ive just finished week 8 and have lost dead on 3 stone in that time bringing me to 18.9 now still got a way to go but i find this diet really works for me im really glad i started 8 weeks ago and you will be so happy when u see the weight fall of u good luck xx

I have around 10 stone to lose in total, so a MASSIVE amount.

But its definately good seeing other people success stories. I see the consultant tonight so shall keep you all informed

I've also got at least 10 st to shift. It's really encouraging to read everyone's stories. My first goal is to lose a couple of stone so I can excersise more easily. I find it so hard to move right now, like I'm trapped inside. :(

I've also got at least 10 st to shift. It's really encouraging to read everyone's stories. My first goal is to lose a couple of stone so I can excersise more easily. I find it so hard to move right now, like I'm trapped inside. :(

I am the exact same. It’s a vicious circle.

Hoping to shift a few stone then be able to incorporate more exercise and then it'll be much easier for me.

hey mad chick you will do great i started of at 21.9 so abit heavier then you ive just finished week 8 and have lost dead on 3 stone in that time bringing me to 18.9 now still got a way to go but i find this diet really works for me im really glad i started 8 weeks ago and you will be so happy when u see the weight fall of u good luck xx

you will do i had 8 to loose i have now done nearly 6 stone in 5.5 months

I am just in day 2 and finding it hard today but it helps to read these stories of amazing losses. The hardest part so far is trying to find out what i like and what i dont. The porridge and tomato soups are a no no but i like the chocolate shake ...... roll on Wednesday for some good results. hopefully

Have around 10.5 stone to loose. Start of week 5 for me and have lost 20lb so far that's including gaining 1lb week 3 after falling off the wagon. So determined to stick at it more so because so many people expect me to fail. We can all do it :)

Hi everyone, just checking in to see how everyone's doing :) Nice to see lots of new people starting too :)

Well i'm on 3st 9lbs as of this week, started implementing exercise and aiming to do at least 30mins per day this week as my first task and so far since Thurs i've done 210mins exercise, i'm aching all over and it feels so good haha. In work til 8pm tonight but planning on doing an hour when i get home.

Thanks bookworm i know i'm hoping to see under 40 in the next 2 weeks eek it's been a long time since ive seen that haha. i'm 1st heavier than i was before i got pregnant now which is good to say too :)

Ive just dug out the wii fit board for now because my work shift pattern is so erratic i need to be able to do something in the house until things settle down so ive been doing the boxing, the jogging, the step aerobics the hula hoop and some of the yoga stuff. Was amazed at myself for being able to do a 14min jog yesterday, was drowned in sweat and didnt smell very nice but it was a success haha one of these days i'll be able to job outside and not sound like a dying steam train :)

Thanks bookworm i know i'm hoping to see under 40 in the next 2 weeks eek it's been a long time since ive seen that haha. i'm 1st heavier than i was before i got pregnant now which is good to say too :)

Ive just dug out the wii fit board for now because my work shift pattern is so erratic i need to be able to do something in the house until things settle down so ive been doing the boxing, the jogging, the step aerobics the hula hoop and some of the yoga stuff. Was amazed at myself for being able to do a 14min jog yesterday, was drowned in sweat and didnt smell very nice but it was a success haha one of these days i'll be able to job outside and not sound like a dying steam train :)

That's great exercise. I have a wii fit board too and I love the ski jump thing (I don't really know how it's called). For people like us who are not used to exercise, it does burn calories, plus it's fun :D

The 30-day Shred is an exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels, the trainer from Biggest Loser (US version). It is intense to say the least. It's made up of 3 level. You do each level for 10 days, or more if you want. It's a 20 minute work out: 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs, rinse and repeat 3 times :) I absolutely love it and you can get it quite cheap off amazon. I am on level 2 now and there are exercises I can't do so I adapt them and boy do I still feel sore. But it means it's working!!! :D

You could be under BMI 40 next week for all you know! And the more you lose the more energy you have and it feels great :D

Hey guys so I am a little annoyed with myself - had set my start day as today but ended up extended my weekend break by an extra day (the weather was just so nice!) and all my CD stuff was at home so I am now starting in the morning! Have cleared out all the bits of food that were mine (live with dad and stepmum atm) so all that is really left is family meal stuff and fruit! Had a bit of a blow out (drink wise not food) over the weekend and lots of photo's which I am going to pin everywhere as a constant reminder! BRING IT ON!!! I really really hope I can do this and have fantastic losses like you have all started too!!!!

Hey guys so I am a little annoyed with myself - had set my start day as today but ended up extended my weekend break by an extra day (the weather was just so nice!) and all my CD stuff was at home so I am now starting in the morning! Have cleared out all the bits of food that were mine (live with dad and stepmum atm) so all that is really left is family meal stuff and fruit! Had a bit of a blow out (drink wise not food) over the weekend and lots of photo's which I am going to pin everywhere as a constant reminder! BRING IT ON!!! I really really hope I can do this and have fantastic losses like you have all started too!!!!

Good luck madchickvic :) Please come on here often to share your progress. I was roughly the same weight at my highest weight. The first 2-3 weeks were quite hard for me but now it is like second nature (although it doesn't show in my current losses - annoying plateau!!!)

xxx

Thanks Book Worm.. So far so good today! I am finding a bit of fear of the unknown today! Had a shake this morning and one for lunch and have had almost 2ltrs of water so spending most of the day rushing back and forth to the loo!

All ok for now though! I am sure you will do fine as well - what do CDC's advise about plateau's? anything that can be done to kickstart again?

Back