8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

I thought I would also report back on Level 3 of the Shred :character00115: Well, I found it quite "easy" :airquote: Either level 2 is harder, or I am getting stronger, or I am not doing the exercises properly :D Now which one is it...........

This Level has some interesting moves: superman, sumo jumps, rock star jumps... But in the middle Jillian says: you should see those 6 packs appearing by now... And there was me thinking that of course my 6-packs were there, just buried under a mountain of belly fat LOL

OMG OMG OMG I lost 200 pounds. Wrong kind of pounds though, I am talking £ and not lbs :( Our phone bill came through, I feel sick. All my family is abroad so obviously our phone bills are often high but... £200 :doh: We're about to buy a house, putting all our savings into our future and I go and spend £200 on a phone bill when that would be enough to cover a year's worth of building insurance :(

Well Madchikcvic, what can I say... YOU'RE IN THE ZONE BABY!!!! :D And by this time next year you will probably be a 12, not a 14! You'll see. Once you've shed a few pounds, you'll want to start exercising, tone these muscles, and you'll discover a new addiction: endorphin, the happy hormones :p

We're the same height and I want to be a size 12. And you're damn right that you deserve to do it for yourself! I do it for myself too, although I have to admit I also do it for my husband, not that he would ever criticise my weight (he is a gentleman :) )

I really can't weight to hear back from your WI girls. They're gonna be great. :)

Speaking of clothes sizes Bookworm - how are you finding that? you have lost a fair whack now - I cant wait to get to size 18 let alone 12! lol just wondering

Speaking of clothes sizes Bookworm - how are you finding that? you have lost a fair whack now - I cant wait to get to size 18 let alone 12! lol just wondering

Well I was size 24 bottom when I started, and now I am 18, albeit a bit tight LOL. But 20 is too big so my size 18 jeans will have to do!!! I had to wait a few weeks before going down a dress size. And actually, the thinner you get, the more quickly you get down dress sizes. Obviously, losing 3lbs when you're 20st is not the same as losing 3lbs when you're 12st. I am a size 16 top though, for some reason... But I still wear 18, or even 20, as I want to hide my muffin top!!!! :D

No hun, it was at my heaviest, BEFORE I started losing with the CWP :) My heaviest was in Feb. I started being careful with my food, etc and lost a bit and then I started the CWP (again :eek: as I did it last year and messed up badly) at Easter but was messing around. Then got my head into gear and from June onward I had some sort of epiphany: relocating, (trying to) by a house, my husband wanting children... And that was enough to focus me!!!! (now if only it had worked on my PhD too... :eek: )

This is why when you struggle, I tell you that we ALL struggle, because I was (and still am, at times) one of these people!!! So all the emotions you're going through, I went through them too! :)

To give you an indications of my struggles: yesterday, I had a long conversation with a small packet of Kellogs Cornflakes... Will I eat you or not... Mmmm, you look delish darling, with your blond crispy body... ;) But then the other voice in my head said NO NO NO. Oh my, you must think I'm crazy now!!! Please every one, meet Book-Worm-Good-Twin and Book-Worm-Evil-Twin :D

Roflmao
yeah I do that and aint it strange how its not even the food i would want when i was off my diet.
I am having fantasies about KFC , last night I even rewound the TV so I could watch an advert of it !
yet hubby walks in with baked beans on toast = one of my ww meals that i used to have = I could have torn it right out of his hand!!! lol

Bookworm yeah - well i have done nothing. I must do some today. I have till the 16TH eeek!

Oh my, even more pressure than me LOL And to think we're educators... How many times have I told pupils off for not setting and respecting deadlines :p I feel like a huge hypocrite :D

And LOL at the beans on toast! I hate beans, but I would eat beans on toast right now!!! You know what I really want? A huge jacket potato with Swiss gruyère... OK, I'll stop with the food now! :)

Well I've just got back from a kids birthday party, loads & loads of food & drink tempting me! None touched my lips though! Very proud of myself because there was some yummy food! Anyway, just thought I'd share that :D

Thats brilliant!
Im just dreaming of my daughters engagement party in Edinburgh on the 24th. i will be taking three days off plan. Friday - Sunday then back on it the Monday. I started this so i could at least lose a few pounds for the party.

I am not going to sit there all night with water so im looking forward to it but also worried i will put everything back on again. However i will never get her engagement party back again so stuff it!

Back