8 weeks challenge!!!

weigh in

Hi my first weigh in is weds too. I went to a comedy club with 5 friends last night, didnt touch a drop of alcohol or eat a single chip. I was quite proud of myself, felt guilty for eating a polo lol. good luck everyone and keep up the hard work. :)

Hi.
My 1st weigh in is on Wed too. Feeling so hungry today. But determined not to give in.

Good luck everyone.

Hi

I know I'm a bit late but please can I join in I started CD for the first time on Wednesday as I am getting married in 12 weeks and to cut a long story short I ordered a dress that was too small while doing slimming world last year (I had lost 5 stone) and basically after that I had some stuff going on and fell off the waggon and now this is my last chance to get in my dress which should be arriving around the 26th October :)

welcome

:D
Hi

I know I'm a bit late but please can I join in I started CD for the first time on Wednesday as I am getting married in 12 weeks and to cut a long story short I ordered a dress that was too small while doing slimming world last year (I had lost 5 stone) and basically after that I had some stuff going on and fell off the waggon and now this is my last chance to get in my dress which should be arriving around the 26th October :)

Hi, we will hopefully keep u motivated, good luck hun xx
sarah x

Dont give in to the food monsters lol

hi.
My 1st weigh in is on wed too. Feeling so hungry today. But determined not to give in.

Good luck everyone.
hi hun , dont give in,
i have been told of lots of people that once in ketosis the hunger goes
xx good luck for wednesday xxx:d

WELL DONE , X

:d
hi my first weigh in is weds too. I went to a comedy club with 5 friends last night, didnt touch a drop of alcohol or eat a single chip. I was quite proud of myself, felt guilty for eating a polo lol. Good luck everyone and keep up the hard work. :)

credit to us all!!!
Your doing great.
I am also getting weighed wednesday i cant wait,
xx sarah

Ooooohh nooooo i cheated also lol lol when i think about it it's not that bad realllyyy!

But not good either i tell you what it was i was out with 5 friends i havent seen since the end of june.!
It was compliments after compliments after compliments about my weight now. so decided to treat myself to 2 large glasses of RED WINE!!! lol lol
I wore a lovley short dress aswell and felt slim too.! well that's done and dusted now fresh start suppose again.!

So yvonne these meee too lol x

Have a good day x

You make my cheat look like nothing! Lol. Bet you looked stunning in your short dress wit woooo.

Blimey Wednesday WI's all round!!
Welcome to all those that are starting out.....please keep at it, I might come across as hypocritical as I cheat quite often but its really not worth it. My original plan was to be on CD for only 10 weeks, in that time I could have lost about 3 stone. I have only lost just about 2stone.....I do wish I had kept at it properly but its never too late and im trying to behave now. I remember counting the days, day 1, day 2 etc....and now I hardly know what week im on..what im trying to say is that the road to a slim you is so close but you have to keep at the diet as best as you can.

I done 100% today. :D I sat and watched my DD and her dad eating pizza, i was tempted...i even picked up a slice and picked off the toppings and just stared at it then I put it back. This thread is really good, I was thinking about it when i put the pizza back...I dont want to keep coming on saying "oh i cheated" and you all saying "never mind do well tomorrow" and this happening every day until I get told to bugger off lol. I even contemplated eating it and not confessing but I would have been consumed by the guilt looool, on a serious not though these are the battles I have in my head quite often...im surprised im still sane(kinda) ;)
Good luck for 100% tomorrow everyone...we CAN do it.
Sez, you will loose as you have followed the diet 100% dont worry about WI and just take it day by day. xxx

Goood morning im back i had a lazy day yesterday really drank loads of water aswell.!
Im back on track keep thinking of my goal weight now.Yvonne i did enjoy my glasses lol.

Im moving onto the 810 plan from tomorrow now as my BMI is nearly on the healthy point!!
Hello Caroline welcome yes yvonne my dress was really short loved it!! Ive got a funny feeling my weight loss will be rubbish cuz of the alcohol ive read it in that yellow book and it says! oooh nooo lol lol

hay ow never mind keep with it ladies if your doing ssing or ss+ from tomorrow i will not mention foods as i will be on the 810 plan cuz its not fair to you guys who are ssing or ss+.

back l8r.x

thanks

:cry:
Blimey Wednesday WI's all round!!
Welcome to all those that are starting out.....please keep at it, I might come across as hypocritical as I cheat quite often but its really not worth it. My original plan was to be on CD for only 10 weeks, in that time I could have lost about 3 stone. I have only lost just about 2stone.....I do wish I had kept at it properly but its never too late and im trying to behave now. I remember counting the days, day 1, day 2 etc....and now I hardly know what week im on..what im trying to say is that the road to a slim you is so close but you have to keep at the diet as best as you can.

I done 100% today. :D I sat and watched my DD and her dad eating pizza, i was tempted...i even picked up a slice and picked off the toppings and just stared at it then I put it back. This thread is really good, I was thinking about it when i put the pizza back...I dont want to keep coming on saying "oh i cheated" and you all saying "never mind do well tomorrow" and this happening every day until I get told to bugger off lol. I even contemplated eating it and not confessing but I would have been consumed by the guilt looool, on a serious not though these are the battles I have in my head quite often...im surprised im still sane(kinda) ;)
Good luck for 100% tomorrow everyone...we CAN do it.
Sez, you will loose as you have followed the diet 100% dont worry about WI and just take it day by day. xxx

Hi, thanks for perking me up, i needed a bit of perking, i was having bad couple of days when it come down to food, i was thinking what is the point of starving myself if i am not losing weight, but after thinking about it i am only on day 5 lol
any way, hope you do behave for your sake, i only had a extr raddish on my plate yesterday and i thought it was the end of the world lol, so god knows how you must feel when u had a little cheat lol
well at least you done 100% thats will power, keep it up hun xxx:D

i just finished my 1st banana shake , i really didnt like it, i actualy feel really sick!!!
:cry:
sarah x

HI

Goood morning im back i had a lazy day yesterday really drank loads of water aswell.!
Im back on track keep thinking of my goal weight now.Yvonne i did enjoy my glasses lol.

Im moving onto the 810 plan from tomorrow now as my BMI is nearly on the healthy point!!
Hello Caroline welcome yes yvonne my dress was really short loved it!! Ive got a funny feeling my weight loss will be rubbish cuz of the alcohol ive read it in that yellow book and it says! oooh nooo lol lol

hay ow never mind keep with it ladies if your doing ssing or ss+ from tomorrow i will not mention foods as i will be on the 810 plan cuz its not fair to you guys who are ssing or ss+.

back l8r.x

HI SHANNY, JUST WANT TO SAY WELL DONE FOR GETTING TO YOUR IDEAL BMI. DONT WORRY ABOUT TALKING ABOUT FOOD, IT WILL PROB GIVE MY A PUSH TO GET TO MY GOAL COS I KNOW I WILL BE GETTING MORE FOOD LOL.
ANY HO, I HAVE JUST HAD MY 1ST BANANA MILKSHAKE IT WAS HORRIBLE, I PREFER STRAWBERRY,
I AM FEELING A BIT SICK TODAY , IS THIS NORMAL????:sigh:
SARAH XXX

Morning had my first weigh in this morning and i lost 14lb ... a stone woohooo im so chuffed :):) xxx

Rainbow well done on the fab loss!!Keep it up.
Shanny you can mention food you know lol....it wont make us all want to go out and binge. :D Think i might try SS+ for abit.

Hi,i did a ketone test this morning and it only shows a trace of ketones.
does any one know if this is the right amount to be in ketosis or should it be more,
i have stuck to this diet 100% and i am on day 5 so i thought i would definatly be in ketosis now. i hope so, i am so misserable today, i feel like i havent lost a lb, and i feel like i am storing water every where,
i had my soup to early this afternoon, i usualy have it at 1 ish so i can last till tea but i ended up getting up early and had my shake at 8 and my soup at 12 so now i am sat here at 2.30 watching the clock till tea time, i am hungry (sulk sulk)
oh well, kids back in school thursday so things will be easier then cos i wont have to watch them eat lol x
sarah
ANY BODY ELSE STRUGGLING????
X

HI EVERY ONE,

:D Hi just want to say i feel much better now, i did my ketone test this evening and i am defo in ketosis,
i dont feel as stressed and i have a little more energy, its 8.50 pm and i am just gonna have my last shake so hopfully tomoz will be better day xx
sarah

Hi all.
*Looks ashamed*
I didn't just fall off the wagon, i leapt face first and did a triple somersault into the biggest pile of junk food i could find. I ended up drinking aswell and had such a bad hangover ate the next day to stave off the sickness, then weighed myself today and discovered i'm back to my starting weight so ate again 'cos i felt stupid. I really am my own worse enemy.
Going straight back on SS tomorrow and have decided that it will be day one again. I will be gymming it and then taking the kids out so i dont get tempted (if i'm busy i dont get bored then i dont want food).
I'm going to carry a picture of myself around and anytime i get tempted think 'is that how i want my friends to see me as'.
Instructed my boyfriend to duct tape me to the computer chair if thats what it takes...think he's hoping to get to do it ;)
Hope you lot are all doing better than me :)

dont worry

hi all.
*looks ashamed*
i didn't just fall off the wagon, i leapt face first and did a triple somersault into the biggest pile of junk food i could find. I ended up drinking aswell and had such a bad hangover ate the next day to stave off the sickness, then weighed myself today and discovered i'm back to my starting weight so ate again 'cos i felt stupid. I really am my own worse enemy.
Going straight back on ss tomorrow and have decided that it will be day one again. I will be gymming it and then taking the kids out so i dont get tempted (if i'm busy i dont get bored then i dont want food).
I'm going to carry a picture of myself around and anytime i get tempted think 'is that how i want my friends to see me as'.
Instructed my boyfriend to duct tape me to the computer chair if thats what it takes...think he's hoping to get to do it ;)
hope you lot are all doing better than me :)

hi hun, dont worry,
it does take some will power, and i know i hard it is, i am so hungry,
i could just drink a bottle of red wine right now followed a big fat juicy steak and chips , oh my god i am so hungry lol,
sorry 4 going on about food!!!

I am due my first weigh in on wednesday and i am well in ketosis, trouble is i felt like i may have lost weight the other day but tonight i feel heavy and fat,
but hey ho, see what the scales say wednesday.
Hope you manage to stay on course ,
sarah xxx:d

GREAT!!!

hi all

first weigh in and 9 pounds down, 33 to go :)

fantastic, keep up the good work,
i hope i have good loss on wednesday,
i am due my first weigh in on wednesday and i cant wait,
i will be gutted if i havent lost more the 6lb lol
sarah xxx:d

Morning ladieeesss ive had a few days off lol since that bloody friday night caan't get my head around it still.!

Ive been thinking i may come off cd now as this last SEVEN pounds really doenst want to shift at the moment.!

Do know what to do?? suggestions?? may go back to where i started again with weight watchers.! As cd is costing me and im not sticking to it again!

caroline 9lbs wooowwww well done sarah wi for you tomorrow cant wait to hear all.!

choo how are you today ? yvonne you ok also?
xx

Back