80s help!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi all,

Slightly off the subject of LT here but kind related as i need outfit help!

I am going out for a friends birthday in a few weeks to Leeds and its an 80s themed night woohoo!
I really love the 80s come on you know you all do too! Anyway what do i wear????
I want to wear something fab and exciting, right now i am listening to madonna and thinking a full on madonna outfit?!:D
What do you think guys?

P.s i already got the leg warmers:D
xxxxx

Did you watch Ashes to Ashes on BBC1? it was based in the eighties and had some fab clothes.Madonna would be a good plan,try Oxfam,they might have something.You will look fab x

Hey Gaz,
You could borrow the legwarmers for another use,know what I mean Big Boy?!!

I love madonna though hun but you're right i want to be different! Adam Ant sounds good hun xx

Err Shamrock i dont want my leg warmers stretching!! lol x

Might have a look in oxfam shamrock x

Why don't you go for the Madonna 'Like a Virgin' look...

black leggings, short 'ra-ra' type skirt - prob get that from somewhere like New Look as loads of 80's clothes around, vest top, loads of cheap beads and bangles - bit of lace bow in your hair, heavy make up, lace fingerless gloves and a denim jacket.....

Exactly Mich thats what i was thinking. I have most of that stuff too i reckon esp the beads xx

Exactly Mich thats what i was thinking. I have most of that stuff too i reckon esp the beads xx

Just google 'Madonna early pictures' and there will be loads of pics of her in that sort of 'gear' - lots of crucifixes on chains and big hair and earrings.... lots of heavy eye make up too.... you'll look fab....:D

Oooh sounds fab! Cant wait now x

:eek: Like a virgin:rotflmao: X

Lol yeah ill go in the wedding dress outfit from like a virgin video! Quite apt id say lol xx

thumbnail.aspx

This is what i want ish guys?!!! xx

Yeah thats would be good hun where from though do you think? have to have the fingerless gloves x

Back