810? or not?

xdebzx

hi all,

Looking through various posts on here and through the cambridge guidelines I see that at BMI 25 or less you shouldnt be doing SS or SS+.

I had my 5th weigh in today (BMI now 24.8:party0011:) and my counsellor didnt even suggest heading up to 810, she is quite happy for me to carry on as i am (SS+).

I cant get another counsellor in my area and wonder if i would possibly be causing an atmosphere by asking her why i am not on 810 at present? I am coping on SS+ but worry that i could do myself damage staying on it?

I would appreciate your thoughts and comments.

thanks in advance,

Debs x

I dont think it would cause tension hun just make the suggestion and see what she says its your diet at the end of the day xxxxxxx

You could suggest you've been hungry or want a change, or point out your BMI and ask. OR you could do 810 and not say anything.

You could suggest you've been hungry or want a change, or point out your BMI and ask. OR you could do 810 and not say anything.

i like that idea, lol

debs x

seriously tho' isnt it worrying that some cdc's arent following the guidelines?

debs x

seriously tho' isnt it worrying that some cdc's arent following the guidelines?

I think it is awful. The product is great but the company management in general and some CDCs are sadly lacking. Surely there should be some sort of quality control.

Back