81lbs lost!! and MORE-aug 2008 and dec 2011 pic

leedsforever

Silver Member
Thought I would share :) I often forget how far I have come and criticise how I look currently ! It has taken me 3 years (my daughter was 3 yesterday) still not at goal yet but back on here to combat it once and for all

image-1247767873.jpg
18 stone 5lbs
Most recent "slim pic"
image-2737051556.jpg
13 stone (roughly)
This was nov 2010 , I rarely have my pic taken not full length anyway

But once I get to goal I'm hoping I'll have the confidence to have lots of pics taken :)

EDIT- this is the most recent one of me, in vegas last month 12 stone 2

392661_10151096810955118_639300117_22060657_139017665_n.jpg

Still want another stone and alot of toning up.. (tummy tuck be nice :p) lol

Last edited:
Wow that is an amazing achievement -well done. Your photos wont open on my computer for some reason

leedsforever said:
Thought I would share :) I often forget how far I have come and criticise how I look currently ! It has taken me 3 years (my daughter was 3 yesterday) still not at goal yet but back on here to combat it once and for all

18 stone 5lbs

image-1313906681.jpg

Most recent "slim pic"

image-161104919.jpg

13 stone (roughly)
This was nov 2010 , I rarely have my pic taken not full length anyway

But once I get to goal I'm hoping I'll have the confidence to have lots of pics taken :)

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Wow!!! You look amazing :D:D
Do you have a diary I can look at for inspiration xx

well done :)

Katierose said:
Wow!!! You look amazing :D:D
Do you have a diary I can look at for inspiration xx

Unfortunately not one of my biggest regrets not keeping one :-(

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Mrsbooty said:
OMG!! well done you :)
how did you do it, what is your secret? you are an inspriation

Thankyou that's lovely to hear

(took this from another post I made on a different thread)

No secret really just a few things I have learnt SW and WW done both , they are ok and I lost a bit of weight on them but I find them to restrictive and all the counting etc makes me eat more and become more obsessed with food!

VLCD are a great way (for me) to give me a boost! Im not always 100% and my CD counsellor was amazed last aug when I'd be 100% for 3 days have a day off then go back on it! My weight loss was still brill and I think it helped boost my metabolism!

Not been on an actual diet since Xmas and still lost weight! I'm a lot more chilled around food, ( I believe your relationship with food plays the biggest part) I eat when in hungry and don't deprive myself!

I'm back Here as gained a few pounds (about 5) on depo injection (damn thing) and I can feel my relationship with food becoming a issue again! When i was 18 stone 5 my original goal was pre preg weight of 14 stone then it was 12 stone 7 and now it's 11 stone 7! It just gets addictive with each 7lbs that make you feel loads better. VLCD are handy for me As I am useless with planning! I often go without dinner :-/ and grab a choc bar instead! I train alot as I work in a gym and I know I need a VLCD to lose final bit!

Generally I just love the feeling of being slim! It's addictive and this feeling is better than the taste of any food :)

Xx

Sorry about the essay lol

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

LadyFi said:
Wow you look amazing!! 80lbs is what I needed to lose at the start, I've got 37 more to go to take me to my goal of 12st 7lbs then see how I feel. It's lovely to see someone with a similar loss and what I have to look forward to!!

Thanks for the boost! I'm even more excited to reach goal now :)

F x

My original goal was 12 stone 7 hehe now it's 11 stone , good luck for goal :)

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

wow chick you look good :)

Back