81lbs lost!! and MORE-aug 2008 and dec 2011 pic

Wow you look amazing!
Well done :)

Absoloutley stunning!!!!

I've just joined slimming world in Leeds & if i can hope to look anything like you do now i would be extremely happy!!

Oh My Freeeeking god! You look amazing, I want me some of that! I am going to take some pics now, hopefully I can have a before and after like that. I am so jel lol x

Wow! This is a truly amazing transformation... well done you! What great motivation to everyone here!

Just browsed through! Oh my gosh you look amazing! thats a hell of a lot of weight to loose congratz!! u look fab!!xx

you look HOT.T !!!!! Well done dahl xxx

You look so beautiful hun in your photos, your very much a inspriation to us on our weight loss journey. When i feel like i need motivation and some encouragement i am going to log on and look at your pics again because you have done amazing, Well done.

You look amazing! Well done. How long did it take you?
Have you firmed up at the same time? I'm starting at around a stone less but am worried about excess skin at target.

you look ab brilliant i am so impressed xx well done sugar and good luck with the rest o your journey

Can i ask............. I train a lot and use exante, do you think i could have a PHD protein shake inbetween meals. For me the thought of doing a VLCD and not being able to train would really stres me out. Any tps would be great :)

And well done you look amazing!!! xx

You are an inspiration to us all. Well done xx

Back