81lbs lost!! and MORE-aug 2008 and dec 2011 pic

Wow you look great, well done :)

u look amazing x

I pop back and look at your pics for motivation, thanks and well done x

well done you look amazing :) x

Not logged on here for months but still lovely to see everyones comments still coming through.

Im back and determined to get to that ultimate GOAL :) xxxx

Amazing, well done chick. You've given me a bit of motivation I've been lacking the last few months. Thank you!

Everyone is so sweet.

It helps me realise how well I have done. Its mad how much I still look at the mirror and pick faults and call myself fat.
Own worst enemy xx

OMG you look incredible, your original picture you would never know that was you, credit to you, your determination has payed off, i know you have your goal for another stone off, but even if you never lost that, even at your current weight you look so good even at that, but hope you reach you goal before your holiday, it would be a great achievment and be a great reward for you just before you head off knowing you've reached it, and can celebrate that fact when you head.

you look flipping fab!:D you're a big motivation for me on here. only hope i look that good at 12/13 stone

good look with that final bit- its a small chunk of what you've already lost (but like others have said you already look great without losing it) :) xx

Back