9 month photos and my new hair!

Angela

I've kept an eye on your progress since i joined minimins and started cambridge and i have to say you look fantastic! Not only your new hair but you look like a different woman, your face and body have changed so much. Well done, it's pictures like yours that help other people to stick to the diet as they can clearly see it works.

xx

thanks ever so much, just been looking at your stats, you've done amazingly well, I'd love to see some of your piccies if you have any, I know what you mean, I love looking at people who are at target now it really helps me when I'm hungry!!

Thanks hun, my pics are in my profile albums feel free to have a nosy.

xxx

Really really love the cut and colour! I might even take that pic with me as its just what I'm after!!!! well done on the loss too you look amazing x

Lovely, and your eyes really are stunning :wow:
You are looking fab. Eyes really pretty and body looking great too.
I am nearly at the end of my CD road, but will continue to pop in to Minimins to see progress of names that i have become aware of, during my 3 months here.
You are one that i hope to see reach their goal. Wishing you all the best and look forward to those "Goal Photos"

Wow, I'm really new here, but I am simply amazed by your achievements!!! By the way, I like your haircut, it really looks great with your style.

Cheers

You look fantastic and the hair and colour are just fab. Big well done to you. xx

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Your pix are an inspiration hun :) And the hair is fab too!! lol

I have my first weigh-in tomorrow...my first of many.
I hope some of your success can rub off!!

Well done gorgeous! Cx

You look BLoody Luvvly !
Lynne x

Back