A bit late to the game

So after skipping the walk on Wednesday cause it was a bit rainy - it was very rainy on Thursday :rolleyes:.

Was home early today though and managed to get out before it got dark and added an extra lap round our very tiny town park. I'll do the same on Saturday and Sunday. I'm off work next week too and it's much nicer walking in daylight :)

I don't think i'm going to lose this week. In fact I wouldn't be entirely surprised if I've put weight on :(. Although a couple of people at work have complimented me on my weight loss this week so I'm keeping positive!

17st so down 1lb, which I'm happy about as I was worried I was going to put on weight :)

Think I'm coming down with a cold though :(

Hiya,

Well done on your loss that is good, you are getting there.

How's the walking doing? Have you been out today?

I think I've just messaged you on face book, think you know someone I know in real life - small world!!

Yes Becca I was out today. In the rain I might add :D

Not a terrible start to the week!

So far got out walking yesterday & today and I've extended my route a bit so it's taking me an extra 15 mins

I'm off work (hence the extended walking) and I don't really snack when i'm at home and the calorie counter thing is telling me my calorie intake is too low. So i bought some crumpets to have as some afternoon tea (Gluten free ones I should say since they were the only ones they had left). I'm having a fruit salad with my lunch so I didn't really fancy fruit twice in such a short period of time.

Made the booking for our quiz teams Christmas lunch/Norma's birthday for Saturday week but I think I'll pop into Belfast and try and get a new top (something that's a bit of pain with losing weight. Nothing fits!).

Now I need to finish the hoovering! :)

I've just been reading through your thread PK - it sounds like you've got the same thoughts on exercise as me. I absolutely hate it - and would happily never do any if I could help it.
A few years ago, I somehow managed to lose over 8 stone without doing any at all, but when the weight loss slowed down (as it always does) loads of people mentioned exercise as a way of improving my metabolism and speeding up the weight loss.
Needless to say, I ignored them! And it's only now I'm starting my journey again, that I'm trying to include some exercise in my weekly routine - not only to speed up the weight loss, but to improve my general fitness.
I must say, I'm really impressed with your persistence! Doing so much walking when you don't enjoy exercise must take some willpower and determination - especially in winter!

I'm sitting here staring at my Wii Fit balance board, but I just can't motivate myself to get moving today! How lazy is that? I don't even have to go out of the front door!!!

Thanks Alex :) I think it helps that I know i have to go back to the doctor and show that I've lost weight.

I think that I have a slow metabolism so part of me *knows* that I have to get my ass out the door or just eating healthy won't work.

16st 13b so a loss of 1lb which to be honest I'm a wee bit disappointed in as I thought I'd done really well this week. Also means I've missed my mini target

Bah!

However tomorrow is another week!

Well done on the loss :) a lb is still a lb x

Thanks Red, that's what I'm trying to keep in mind! :)

Bit of mixed week.

So far managed 5 and 1/2 days walking and I fully plan to be out tomorrow. I actually wanted to be out a bit longer today but it was raining :rolleyes:

Food wise. well, it all went a bit wrong at the end of the week. :break_diet:

Started on Thursday when 1 of our quiz team brought some cream buns to the quiz as it was another members birthday. I don't even like cream buns but I ate one to be polite.

Friday - well I had my usual bad for me sandwich, but then my mum had got burgers from the butcher for dinner and my dad made chips.

Which was bad enough but we went to another quiz, where I drank like a bottle of wine and ended up eating a couple of packets of crisps. :sigh:

Tonight we're going out to an italian restaurant.

I guess I just have to hope it's tricking my body into thinking that it's going to be a high calorie time and it doesn't have to store fat. :p

Offical weigh in tomorrow but I'm still hopeful

Oh for flips sake! I thought my post hadn't posted. So duplicate

so 16st 12lb. Which is a loss of 1lb but it also means that I've lost 4st!

Yay! :)

PK - well done on the 4 stone loss - I wish! Hoping for a good figure for my first weigh in next week! What effect does wine have with the little blue pill?

Thanks KB & 831 :)

and yep the only problem with wine is the calories.

Having a fairly decent week. Managed to get out walking every day so far. Food hasn't been too bad either considering we were left at the sheer mercy of my dads cooking (he normally cooks but it's under my mums instructions of what to make).

So fingers crossed for a 2lb loss on my offical weigh in day tomorrow

4lbs! I don't believe it :D

Might even meet my mini goal this month!

Back