a challenge with a prize!

WHAT ABOUT SEE WHO LOSES OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YR. see who loses most lol. i defo wouldnt touch a mince pie then.

sonkie

definitely NOT a good idea to judge by most weight lost.. not a fair measure at all... other challenges are not competitions.. they are individual challenges.. I'm up for that.. and if this is to be a competition then I think Dizzy's is the fairest solution.. :D

I don't wanna be a party pooper and hope you didn't think I was being one.. but we just gotta be careful :D I think too that .. if someone has stuck to it 100% and not lost one week then we should allow for that too (it DOES happen! ;) ) ... lol (totm being a mega factor!) .. lol

sorry I came across wrong, I was saying it for myself Karen would know that. I agree that Dizzy has a great idea for the competition.

sonkie :confused:

i agree dizzys is the best plan as well.

i dont think u r a party pooper FFNF lol. all ideas and points of view are what its all about :D xxxx

It's not fair!!!

I wish I could join in! Do you think if I eat and drink enough over Christmas and New Year I will have put enough on to join you? LOL

Will be looking out for the thread and checking how you are getting on.

Dizzy x

I definitely want a toy too:D :D I'm in.I owned a battery operated friend once from Ann summers.Real loyal;) I love thier underwear,i never win anything though:(

Hey Karen are you still gonna be doing the challenge....we aint seen you on here for a while.

Hope your chrimbo was cool

Hi Karen,

You girls would make a grown man blush

Anything in the garage for a bloke? (apart from things that they may find 'nice' on a lady that is)

Always up for a challenge me - you may have noticed!

So I'm in - put me on the list, even if I have to give my prize away afterwards (ie. if stuff only suitable for girls)

much chuckling and blushing

Mindless

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE .....

and hello mindless...

im sure i could find something in my garage for you!

Have just found my way back to minimins after absconding for a naughty christmas (in my fridge and not in my garage kinda naughty...)

So im all fattened up and on day 2 of my restart!

can we start tghis list now and we can look at how we do the challenge at a more reasonable hour :D

so! to start off the list....

Mindless
Sonkie

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE .....

and hello mindless...

im sure i could find something in my garage for you!

Have just found my way back to minimins after absconding for a naughty christmas (in my fridge and not in my garage kinda naughty...)

So im all fattened up and on day 2 of my restart!

can we start tghis list now and we can look at how we do the challenge at a more reasonable hour :D

so! to start off the list....

Mindless
Sonkie

ooohh goodie,

my game plan starts on monday 8th - is it possible for a recap of the 'criteria' for success (or a pick out your stuff)

cheers
Mindless

charming

Just wondering if i can join the challenge because after the Christmas break I was 18lb from goal and would like to lose the whole 18lbs and get to goal by valentines day. Also I must be exercising regularly by then or I will consider I have failed the challenge. Want to be strict with meself!

Dizzy x

Back