Total Solution A couple of questions

daisy2002

I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions.... i posted this on mumsnet on a exante post there but im not sure how long it'd take for anyone to reply.

I'm on the CD and i'm considering swapping over to Exante.
I was just wandering what flavours you've all tried and which ones are your favourite.
Also do you buy the bumper packs as thats the only way it'd be cheaper for me.
Currently i'm having the veg soups (love this one) and the choc orange bar with the CD and don't mind the choc mint shakes.

Oh and one last thing..... if you've swapped from another VLCD such as the CD or Lipotrim & gone on to Exante, has the weight loss continued to be the same, as i've noticed the calories are higher with Exante than with the CD.
I'm a slow loser even on the CD and it worries me that it might make my weight loss stall.

Thanks x

I really like all the shakes, bars and soups! I would say out of all of them, chocolate / banana shake are my least favourite - but there's nothing that I actively avoid or dislike - But I think I'm quite lucky that way. My favourites are veg soup / vanilla shake / choc orange bar. I do add a bit of something (flavouring saucey type stuff) to the soups occasionally if I get bored.

I haven't been doing this too long, but I did it in 2010 and bought a mixed bumper pack then (the one with everything in) and again this year. It's much better value than individual items :) I think you can get a discounted 'soups only' and 'shakes only' packs too...

Sorry I can't help about swapping from another VLCD, but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can :D

I hope it all goes well whatever you decide to do :)

The weight losses on Exante are every bit as good as any other VLCD. The extra 200 cals make no difference x

Thank you both for replying so quickly. I like the idea of not having to see a CDC. I just want to get on with it & don't gain anything from my CDC.

I think i'm going to be a brave girl and order a box. Think i'll try the soups mixed box first as i'm not keen on sweeter shakes. Plus i always have my shakes warm..... and i'm not sure a warm banana or strawberry shake would taste so good lol.
Will be saving myself £68 a month which is great.

I used to be on Lighter life although I did lighter life lite (exante's working solution equivelant) and the extra calories don't make a difference. From observing some of the losses of people here who are on Working solution and comparing them to mine on LL lite they are the same. If you compared LL and Exante's 'total' diets there would only be a difference of 25-100 kcal. In other words, I would hardly say being on 600kcal a day would cause you to gain weight. :D

I did LL previously and now doing Exante, and get the same kind of losses. People swapping from CD report that these shakes aren't as sweet - if you miss the sweetness you can always add in sweetener.

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order to arrive?
Im gonna do an order later today but just wondering when i should expect it.
Ta x

Normally it's next working day (if you order before 1pm on a working day). With the bank holidays I'd expect it on Weds :)

Excellent, thanks for replying so quickly.

I swapped from lt to exante with a break in-between and the losses were identical for me! The exante shakes are not sweet at all compared to lt. I ordered mixed shakes only.

Back